Staff member
Lead Administrator
Donator
Lilncman, Joshua, Driga, Bunny, Penguin :D, Agel etc... ;3

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Tor Cesco.

He took the new changes for what they were and acted upon them professionally and excellently. He talks, explains and walks players through not only what they did wrong but what they can fix, improve, and even carries on conversations with them. He takes the time out of his schedule to help the players and genuinely cares for them, never jumping to any extreme measures.

Dave

Connor Morgan || Dubby

Dude this guy is literally the most entertaining guy. He's a Head Administrator and I just can't explain how awesome this guy is. Firstly, he roleplays with me on private messages and do stupid stuff together. Second, he makes a joke out of everything which is fucking hilarious. He was also the one that have given me the chance to become a RP+ player, and I'm really thankful for that. Thank you Dubby for making my stay awesome and the administrator team in MTA:RP is literally one of the best I've ever seen.

BboyEnzo

Connor Morgan || Dubby

Dude this guy is literally the most entertaining guy. He's a Head Administrator and I just can't explain how awesome this guy is. Firstly, he roleplays with me on private messages and do stupid stuff together. Second, he makes a joke out of everything which is fucking hilarious. He was also the one that have given me the chance to become a RP+ player, and I'm really thankful for that. Thank you Dubby for making my stay awesome and the administrator team in MTA:RP is literally one of the best I've ever seen.

That be dubby , one of a kind <3

Tony179

Donator
Donator
Jason Lawn AKA Brian Reid
He's so helpful + He's peaceful and never goes aggressive , not like some admins >_>
Thats the wanted spirit ..

CutiePie

Dubby - You're a nice guy and helpful and pro rper.
GilsAlex - Thanks for being a funbaws a.k.a Basejumpin n etc;.
Joshua - You were a nice admin and nice police ass everywhere.
Penguisha <3 :* - Lots of words of fun and powergaming faction ooc chat wars lay in here , You're also awesome n nice, Gotta be more popular than you someday , I know it will happen. , #Penguin4Lead.
Enzo - You're nice n fun and you should stop hiding in your houses so i can catch you up.
Fusionz - Best Developer , Go make a clone of yourself and make a game.
Driga - Nice admin and fast report solver , Lucas needs a diet ;3.
Tsubaki - You're awezome n friendly and good in shootouts with meh.
Agel - You're a nice guy ( i dont like u abit coz you are so boring at sometimes ).
Bunny - You are a nice guy , Also nice roleplayer for cop items n shit , and a supa detective baws.
Raul - You're a nice roleplayer and you have helped me in mah first steps in LSES, Thanks much.
Beatty - I never met you ingame i think or whatever , but you're a nice admin and you're a nice report solver.
morgfarm1 - Gimme your manor please free its so awesome and you're a pro mapper.
Overload - Nice community you got there , keep the keys safe ^_^.
Dignitize - Nice cow lover.
Snoopy - One of the best admins and supa report solvin-baws.
Jockeyzz - Nice fan but you got banned :/.

TrojanJustin

Donator
Donator
I would like to appreciate Bunny and Dale Greene who had helped me when I did not know anything in RP and today you can say I do better and Still learning.

Dave

Alright, after a couple weeks of hanging out with the administrators, I have a couple more notes to mention.

dToMhlC.png

As I previously posted, he's one of the friendliest administrator around. He's a fun person to be with and he dedicates lots of time towards the community and the players. If you don't know something and you wanna learn, you can always approach Bunny because he's always helping people. When there's things which I don't know about, he makes sure that I understands what he's saying and he even provide additional information which can be really helpful. Doesn't really surprise me that he got the administrator of the month, helps me out a lot in my faction and really deserves more than he has now.​

FmB83Rq.png

Look, which guy would actually give you VIPs to purchase a faction? Exactly, Brandy93 is a really great guy and he's really generous. He's a great faction leader aswell, he listens to player's opinions and really likes to help out a lot when he can. When there's nothing to do, he usually sings on Teamspeak and gossip about other singers. He's a great guy imo and he also deserves more than he has now.​

bLzU7Kv.png

A really mature thinking guy, helped out a lot when I first started MTA:RP and was the first administrator best friend which I had in MTA:RP. He was really friendly even though he was a Lead Administrator, took some time to hang out when there's no reports going on. He's a really fun guy to be with on Teamspeak because he constantly gets rekt'd by the other administrators. Really great time with ya'll on Teamspeak!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Marcus

Dave(Dave Texas) is the best admin i've ever seen on any server. No offense other admins. He deserves to not be a Trial admin but a admin forever! He's the fastest responding admin i've ever seen! As soon as i make a report/question i see Dave Texas has accepted your report... just in a sec after i make the report. He deserves to be an admin forever! Best. admin. ever!

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Everyone. Literally, everyone. No one is unfriendly or anything, (except Beatty :$ jk haha) but there are few special. Senior00, Snoopy, Driga, Torecee, David_Henderson(Dave), Kazang, morgfarm, JohnC aaand idk who else haha

sUp5rET.png