sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Yoda

Donator
Donator
Enzo is the Real MVP! His active ass always be doing reports with his thotin ass. But forreal he be doing everything for the server and he is also helpful to admins and players.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
* as Morgfarm1 silently sits in his little cave adding maps as they roll in, chomping on popcorn *
fekyouguys

Mohamed Weam

Dude Admin means that he in the admin section , i didn't say super , trial , administor or lead -_-.

So Bish please.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I'd like to say BobbyZ and DubstepxR were my two all time favorite atmins.

Current favorite has to hand it to Enzo :D

But everyone on the team now are reliable and definitely know how to handle situations quick and fair, some better then others of course. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
* as Morgfarm1 silently sits in his little cave adding maps as they roll in, chomping on popcorn *
fekyouguys

I'd like to thank Morgfarm1 for being such a bawwsss-ass-bish and keepin' up with all the maps :)

#MorgForHead

Penguin

Donator
Donator
google-penguins-computer-featured.jpg

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
i dont need to give names, i appreciate all the administrators for doing all this hard work and making this place so nice for us all. i truly love u all admins and u got a special place in my heart.

#nailed #dat #asslick

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
i dont need to give names, i appreciate all the administrators for doing all this hard work and making this place so nice for us all. i truly love u all admins and u got a special place in my heart.

#nailed #dat #asslick
bush-lover-44463359728.png

sUp5rET.png