sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Got something good to say? Let it spill out!

Doesn't take much, a name and a few words is all it takes. Inform the community about your experience and who you love!

Admin, GameMaster, whoever!

Last edited by a moderator:

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
Bump!

Deleted all posts, as we have gotten alot of new admins, and alot of new players :)
Let's start appreciating our admins again, keep this thread clean, it's not meant as a flame thread, it is meant as an appreciation thread!

Note:
By "Administrator" we mean from Server Support to Community Owner, not only the 'Administrator' rank.

TurtleLove

Bump!

Deleted all posts, as we have gotten alot of new admins, and alot of new players :)
Let's start appreciating our admins again, keep this thread clean, it's not meant as a flame thread, it is meant as an appreciation thread!

Note:
By "Administrator" we mean from Server Support to Community Owner, not only the 'Administrator' rank.

I agree we have to respect and appreciate admins but you guys are making a huge mistake here.
What mistake?
It's not all about 'appreciate admins', by threads like this I mention 'administrators' are different as 'normal players'. The NORMAL players, donators , ex-admins, just the active players. All the people at the server have to be appreciated. Think about it. :)

You should make a thread like; Appreciate our players!

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Thanks to Jockeyzz for being a baws, a saviour and just the sexiest guy. Anyone agree?

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Ello is a mean person, Mittell always talks, Jokeyzz siggy is confusing, strawberryherro is never nice to me, TheGuyNL is not nice to me, DubstepxR hates me. Now I just named all my favorite admins and the ones I didn't mention no worries I probably don't know you yet, or I just haven't found you ig. All of the comments are not true. Ello is a good guy, wish he would answer his messages but... Mittell is a hell of a scripter, Callum was better but he is good. Jokkeyzz is a nice guy. Strawberryherro is wonderful. TheGuyNL is a very helpful person to be around and a nice person. And now for DubstepxR, wonderful Lead admin, good friend, all around nice person.

Ello is a mean person, Mittell always talks, Jokeyzz siggy is confusing, strawberryherro is never nice to me, TheGuyNL is not nice to me, DubstepxR hates me. Now I just named all my favorite admins and the ones I didn't mention no worries I probably don't know you yet, or I just haven't found you ig. All of the comments are not true. Ello is a good guy, wish he would answer his messages but... Mittell is a hell of a scripter, Callum was better but he is good. Jokkeyzz is a nice guy. Strawberryherro is wonderful. TheGuyNL is a very helpful person to be around and a nice person. And now for DubstepxR, wonderful Lead admin, good friend, all around nice person.

I always talk else no one will ever receive my wisdom and will eventually die without knowing my amazing wise words: "Bounce your head on a pogostick and do the mamba"

Mortennt

I want to appriciate Tyrone_Jenkins AKA Dignitize!
He is a good ass Server support, which gets alot of hate he does NOT deserve. He is the most active SS, and has over 510 reports, more than me. He works his ass off for this server, and all he gets is hate and negative comments.. He is FAIR, polite, a good friend and a good RPer.. If someone deserves Moderator, it's him! Who else of the SS staff deserves it? Dignitize is really showing that he cares about the server, and the players.

He respects players and does a hell of a good job!

For fuck sake, give him some gratitude and give him the feedback he deserves for once!

Burritos

Banned User
Eh... I like Mortennt, and Dboy814 the Best.. Jessie is ALWAYS on my ass, eLst is Ok.. Jockeyzz is like Fuck you ( I say that in my mind, lol )

Dignitize

Banned User
Donator
Eh... I like Mortennt, and Dboy814 the Best.. Jessie is ALWAYS on my ass, eLst is Ok.. Jockeyzz is like Fuck you ( I say that in my mind, lol )
Im on your ass because your always doing things you're not supposed to :D
But no hard feelings :p

Callum

Nice to see I am remembered :)

LiqueFire

I like: DubstepxR, is an awesome Lead that always understands problems | Tyrone_Jenkins, is an 'Amazing' worker of the server whom works his ass off and tries accepting all reports as much as he can | Kevin Anderson is always in for a good report and a laugh | Pirate, I dont know him but I like his username | mortennt, is Aight but i like him cuz i CKd his ass | Mittel, is ALWAYS wanting to RP with me (When he aint on duty), but i luf him | The Fallen 978, is an AWESOME Roleplayer, gets things done quick, and usually accepts reports on duty | Overload, erm...| LiqueFire, AN AWESOME WANNABE ADMIN | Jockeyzz, he is a 'Good' roleplayer, im better then him ^_^, but he aight' | eLst, cause he thinks he is a better RolePlayer then me, some day I'll challenge him ;) | strawberryhero, His username is awesome I wanna steal it.., He is an AMAZING lead admin, all though I think he jailed me once..(I hardly get Jailed, I cant remember) |

Falco

Lead Admin, Mark Gordon.

Professional, respectfull admin that took the time and effort to help me out with any issues I had.

Jemo

Philip Berg(?) and TurtleLove (Fredrique Monpere / Henri Oranginez) - (ak'a Turtle / Henri Orgasmines) - they're my favourite. They always answer on my reports ASAP and Henri has awesome last name :D

Jemo

Update! :D

Burner
TurtleLove
Red812
Dignitize

Everyone of them is very helpful, with always loaded a humor to the full! :) They always fast respond on reports.

I very appreciate it

Subby D

eLst, his mapping was superb and his dedication to the team really kept us together through thick and thin. Jeff53, he has always been around even when he was not a admin/moderator helping the community with his strong leadership abilities along with his can do attitude.

sUp5rET.png