sUp5rET.png

Appreciate an Administrator

Chris Johnson

Main Character - Giovanni Beventre

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Philip Smiths, he may of probably caught me or prisoned me more times then we have spoke but i recently was talking to him about general RP and MTA RP and he is just such i nice person, funny to speak to also.
If you ever need help he is always there for you and informs you very well, Thanks Philip!<3
Regarding;
Chris Johnson

Chase

Burner is the best admin; this is easily defendable by seeing him in-game. He's just wonderous with his character and with him, he'll make you feel like it's real. He's awesome!

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Freddy=Fredrique Monpere=TurtleLove!!! You da best by far! <3 and Overload obviously u to cause u are a beast

Subby D

You should post actual stories and reasons instead of calling people your nigga's. I remember eLst for being quick when it came to mapping. He would make the map with the upmost quality and get it added quickly. Now sadly you don't see that much and mapping has decreased since his time in power.

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
Penguin, best admin. Although Cosetino's have QQ'd trying to get out of situations and all that bullshit everyone says they do, Penguin still appreciates them for who they are, not for what they do, #Penguin4Lead @Penguin

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Andrey Soskov is helpful slave. I like him. Also Darren doing great job :)

Last edited by a moderator:

illestiraqi

Donator
Donator
What about that overload guy, Yeah hes awesome. :D lolol jk

Well yeah but the title is Appreciate an Administrator not Owner or Matthew Ello.

Anyways yeah Ello is actually a pretty good guy if you've played with him or met him so BIG +1 To the Server Owner

NOT ASSLICKING - Truth is the Truth!

sUp5rET.png