sUp5rET.png

Underground Street Racing [Illegal Faction Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiven

Updates
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We will be street racing without a Mechanic and the Police Watch.. so If Police come.. Run for your life... and If you break your car Your Shit out of luck.
It would be NON RPly to call HEX as they could just give your car to the police because your a street racer. I am the Mechanic. and I am the Police Watch.. I'm only one person... I cant do everything.. So We will Roleplay the Best we Can.

Rules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You can own guns in this faction. No Heavy Artillery.
2. You can have a day job.. Doing something you like.
3. You cannot Host Street Races.
4. You cannot purchase a vehicle past your Rank.
5. If you aren't in the faction and street race. Your considered a LONE WOLF. Your alone and we won't help you in anyway.
6. Respect All HC.
7. You cannot post Adverts about the faction.
8. NO OOC On the radio.

--------------------------------------------------
We do Big Roleplay like Stealing a police car, or Taking your car back from the Police, Or Stealing cars off the street and using them in races.. I will talk to an admin to see if we can get the owners switched on the vehicles or not that we steal. IRL we usually stratch the VIN and keep the car for our selves or Strip it for parts.

Rules for each rank is Coming Soon. I want to actually have the faction before I Well Develop this Idea... But They are saying its gonna take a month and stuff... Not sure About it.. I hope it gets reviewed soon. If not I'm gonna have to limit a lot of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taiven

As you might know.. The factions request thread is closed. I will be working my best to still try to receive the faction.. I know their is a lot of people who was recommending it. I even had a few admins and gm's joining. I promote you to not change or lose hope in this Idea... If you keep supporting it I guarantee it may come through.

Taiven

We need Supporters
-------------------------------------------
To be a supporter you can Donate cars or money to USR.
Attend our Street Races.
Suggest Roleplaying Tips or Actual Roleplay Scenario's that we could do.

or even show your support on the forums. We like to have conversations.. even if the Faction Request is closed.. It still won't hurt to keep an active forum. As my knowledge this was the most active thread on the forum. It's been on the Most Discussed topics for 3 Days now.

I'm thinking about making the faction the Head Quarters (<-- Yes beatty I used the word that I shouldn't have. ) for street racing. An Illegal faction that just provide the services for everything.

Street Racing Organizing
Street Racer Car Retrieval
Car Boosting (Import/Export)
Policia Avoidance (Stealth Vehicles that Keeps an eye out for cops)
Hall of Fame

Provides Safe Houses or Hide outs or Hangouts.
Sell cars to street racers
Provides an easy pickup for street racers when they are laying low and are being pursued by cops.
Provide 20% of costs when a street racer needs to buy a new vehicle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone can start a Street Racing crew.. Meaning if you buy a vehicle you want to race with.. and a DFT30 and a Burrito or Pony you can have your own Street Racing crew. This way you can hire yourself drivers and more.. Also if you need a garage to store your vehicles One is Already provided.

The current system is basically the same way. Except we was a Crew instead of Being the HQ. Thank you Jack For bringing it to my attention.

So with each crew you can attend race events. Set up a shack or what ever and display your car.. This way we can more efficiently worry about race rewards and maintain stuff.

I can make a website for USR that can do all of this. if MTA:RP Will let me. Or support me with it. I can have a Mysql DB set up and a website keeping calculations of races race results and rewards. And that way an admin can just access it whenever a street racer won a new vehicle. To receive it or something and just take it out of the faction money. All the street racer would have to do is /report for it. No new commands. No scripting needed. If I create that system it will be soley used and can stay to MTA:RP when i leave. I would just ask that I remain a leader no matter how long I'm in active or the faction is.

This makes the faction more Realistic and gives everyone an equal chance to be apart of the Racing Community.

If you have any suggestions I am open to all.

Please feel free to post your reactions and opinions to the new updates.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
great job so far, street racing would be nice, and a nice street racing bust would be nice aswell xD +1 for both sides

Canned

I was willing to support until you guys started talking about stealing peoples cars and trying to get the owners switched... That i dont support.

Taiven

I was willing to support until you guys started talking about stealing peoples cars and trying to get the owners switched... That i dont support.

Whats up with Stealing people's cars? thats how street racers get their vehicles. Boosting and Pink-slips. Not switching the owner. was working on a scipt that just gives the thief a temp key to your car for 48 Hours then deletes itself. That way the owner has a chance to get their vehicle back.

Semih

Donator
Donator
By the way guys, Head of Factions (Mittell and Stick) recently sent an inactivity notice, so you will need to wait till they come back, in order to get your faction offical.

WallPaper

Whats up with Stealing people's cars? thats how street racers get their vehicles. Boosting and Pink-slips. Not switching the owner. was working on a scipt that just gives the thief a temp key to your car for 48 Hours then deletes itself. That way the owner has a chance to get their vehicle back.
You, your faction members and your faction as a whole could not be further from a real life depiction of car culture. I cannot comprehend the amount of injustices to car culture in this thread.
Without ever speaking to you I can tell you have zero experience with vehicular enthused clique's nor have any passion whatsoever for vehicles yourself.
I made an account here for that simple fact, good day.

Taiven

If you mean have I ever worked on cars? No If you mean have I ever went to a car show? No. Well FORGIVE me for not having my dad with me in MY LIFE. Okay. That doesn't mean I cant be interested in cars. BTW. As of 4/6/2012. Due to the Lack of Administrators.. and The more so off No Faction Request Team. Underground Street Racing will be unofficially shutting down. With all the Lagg IG. and stuff. It would be impossible to race. With all the negative supporter.. USR Won't be shut down for long. As I do not own it anymore. It was sold to someone else. He will be a great owner and leader.. Much better then me. Hope you guys Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png