sUp5rET.png

Underground Street Racing [Illegal Faction Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiven

+1 I might start my own we can do street races and be like fast and furious. We could even look into renting the air strip every now and then and race for pinks

Starting a Racing Faction? Of your own? Sure I'm all open to the Idea. Renting an airstrip? NAH Way to legal.. I basically Am the fast and the furious.. I'd use some Tools to brake the airport gate rply... and We ride inside and party. Maybe you should look more into Buying a stadium using the race track INT and doing Nascar stuff. I would still support you with that. I'm more on the illegal side. Without the Killing you whenever I feel like it. Thanks for the support though. Maybe you could join us instead of venturing on your own. Even with being peaceful its still hard to keep good strings with Factions like the Dinapoli's and Evan's.

Taiven

attachment.php

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays Meeting :
30igifa.png

14bp4wo.png

2ltooyr.png

14indkl.png

np3oyu.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todays Street Race:
10x9egi.png

2lddk6u.png

rmig3s.png

14xjm1c.png

The police Showed Up. Yea that red infernus.. The light might look blue but indeed the other one is Red.
s145k0.png

Everyone Sped Away, No one was Caught, No one was Jailed. Clean Roleplay Finished.
oiaagj.png

More to come soon. Here is the results from the Races...

Super GT Vs. Turismo - Winner: Turismo
Turismo Vs. Infernus - Winner: Infernus
Super GT Vs. Infernus - Winner : Infernus
Stratum Vs. Camper - Winner : Stratum
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm currently in the process of finding some good racing spots like the one you saw above. Racing spots will be kept a secret. When we race at one of these locations.. We will never meet at the actual Racing location for safety Purposes.

Communication in the faction has been restored. We are also planning on the rules that we will have. These rules aren't just for the factions protection but your own protection as well. The Recruiting process is also being thought of. We are WELL organized... and if we aren't we will be.

"Warning. If you would like to Race In Real Life. Be sure to take it to your local track. Check your car make sure its safety inspected. Be sure to Buckle up and Wear a Helmet. Good Luck and Have Fun."

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
Hmm... Well. This actually looks very neat, hell I might consider joining myself. I like the idea of bringing street racers back, as I remember when the server was filled up with asians, claiming to be street racers. Good times, lawl. +1.

Dom

Try and extend the roleplay a little further than just standard poor roleplay. Your /me(s) must be clear and understandable. That means no binds like this: (/me extends his right hand down towards the ignition turning the keys (Left/Right) (ON/Off). Ect, as it's against the rules. Rule 30: A / me must clearly show other players what you intend to do, every / me that does not clearly show other players what you're doing or trying to do (/ me holsters/unholsters his gun) is not allowed. Also think about your attire when racing on bikes and in vehicles. Other than that I can't see anything that wrong with this.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Try and extend the roleplay a little further than just standard poor roleplay. Your /me(s) must be clear and understandable. That means no binds like this: (/me extends his right hand down towards the ignition turning the keys (Left/Right) (ON/Off). Ect, as it's against the rules. Rule 30: A / me must clearly show other players what you intend to do, every / me that does not clearly show other players what you're doing or trying to do (/ me holsters/unholsters his gun) is not allowed. Also think about your attire when racing on bikes and in vehicles. Other than that I can't see anything that wrong with this.

So would we use /me intends to holsters/unholsters their gun? lol
All PDs and basically everyone on the server uses /me holsters/unholsters [his/her] [glock/MP5/etc]

Dom

I'm in SAPD and you're totally wrong because me and a few other don't (That's in the SAPD Faction.) To be honest, It's most probably because the admins don't force it which they're meant to.

Taiven

I've already thought about that. And I'm not sure about you. But my keyboard has limited keys. Some of which has been pre binded. Unless your some kind of UFO i dont think we will be able to Not RP like that. But we don't have to unholster a GUN because we dont USE any. Duh :p. And as far as racing on bikes.. to Risky.. we only use Bikes for Heists. But you can race with your bike. I just don't support you doing it. Thanks for your Support though.

Taiven

We haven't been inactive.. But today we did not really do any Roleplay.. We are working on some mappings. We also bought a few buildings around LV, and LS. We are planning on moving to SF a little later on. Some people left the faction. Others joined. Street Races doesn't seem to be a problem. Neither do our promoter's think so. Our problem seems to be in the Roleplay. I will be fixing that soon. Thanks to DOM i will try to provide some awesome experienced Roleplay. We have a lot of active members probably around 6. And We are setting up street circuits and stuff. Its hard for me to be organized. As I'm limited to a point. I wish I had the rules/notes tab and the /f Faction talk. But We will make it through. Thanks for the
+1 Good night.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
So would we use /me intends to holsters/unholsters their gun? lol
All PDs and basically everyone on the server uses /me holsters/unholsters [his/her] [glock/MP5/etc]

Well, then they're doing something terribly wrong. It's against the rules, feel free to notify them of that.

Taiven

The Faction have

-------------------
2 Tow Trucks
1 Boxville
1 DFT30

We Need
-------------------------------------------
1 DFT30
1 Boxville
1 Helicopter

My Vehicle slots are filled so I cannot purchase it.

I'm finding myself very limited.

I cannot hire Anyone for these Ranks

Police Watch
Mechanic

I would have to give away the Faction Vehicles... Our Roleplay is being limited. I will not be having any large Roleplay.. Because these two and a few more ranks are needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png