sUp5rET.png

Underground Street Racing [Illegal Faction Request]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiven

Still being Edited.
vdfvbr.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2h38rr5.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leader: Nathan Lewis

History: Underground Street Racing in the City of Los Santo's. Its always been there and always been stealth. Legendary street racer Nathan Lewis Son of Keith Lewis who was well known and very liked by everyone. USR hosts parties hangouts and linger everywhere. Bringing you newly minted fun, suspicion and fear. These drivers, Once behind the wheel of their car, are announced to be unstoppable. But this however has always been counterflicted by the LSPD, SAPD, And Military. USR used to exist inside the cities of Los Angelos. After being busted and shut down most drivers did time. Hard time. But after being released from jail they moved on to the next state. The state of San Andreas. These people are believed to live normal like everyone else. Do everything just like everyone else. Even party like everyone else. They are so normal you wouldn't know if your neighbor raced. But at night.. Its when the party starts...
2llncc8.jpg

Faction Name: Underground Street Racing
Owner: Nathan Lewis
Ranks:
Elite RacerMechanic
TrainerHall of Fame
Expert RacerIntermediate Racer
Beginner RacerBuster
Student RacerTrial Racer
Undecided
Lay LowVacation
Event OrganizerCop Watcher

Description: A street racing faction that has its own illegal limits before it become corruption. It is very limited in its role play. Our main goals are to avoid Character Kills, Mafia's, and Gangs. We are not a Dangerous Faction. We would not carry around guns. We have no interest in shooting you or cops. How ever we do allow Gun Licenses for your own protection. We do not misuse guns. We will mainly be getting jailed by the Police. And Will Roleplay All Injuries. Mistaken, And On Purpose. This will not only provide the server with more Rp and help people get better at RP. It will be fun to do. We are aware that a certain crash can CK a person. We do not wish for this to happen so we advise everyone that if they feel caught then to give themselves up. We have no interest in Provoking the police at all. We are only aiming to be jailed for Evasion. And Maybe Assault on a police car. We will use Radios and communicate. We do drift. But we will roleplay everything. If we drift around a corner we will make binds for the hand brake and all other neccesarry stuff. We will put all our Street Racers through a series of test and training to be sure we are road worthy to Race, Drift and Roleplay. Any type of Non RP is considered corruption in this faction and WILL NOT be tolerated. We will maintain a close eye on all our drivers. Provoking Police is also considered Corruption And Will not be tolerated. We will only host races upto three times a day. Morning - Mid Evening - And At Night. We will how ever if our Roleplay is up to par try to pull off a 2 Fast 2 Furious stunt. Such as Jumping over a bridge and landing correctly. Or Roleplay a CK when a car is running away and we Tail clip the car spinning it and flipping it over. It should then blow up. Again My main goal is to enjoy it. Not cause more violence to the server which is why I will be Severely Training all the drivers 24/7. I own a Business IRL So Management isnt a issue and being active.. Lets just say I dont have a life. You do not have to be in our faction to join a race. But we strongly advise you to, Your more protected. We are friendly with all other Factions and do not have any conflicts with anyone.

"If you want to race in real life be sure to take it to your local Race Track and make sure your car is Saftey inspected. Also Wear a helmet and buckle up. - Underground Street Racing"

----------------------------------------------------------------Periodic Updates------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch us as we Roleplay. We will release videos and photos hopefully every week.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:
Date:

Attachments

• Underground-Street-Racing.jpg
    Underground-Street-Racing.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
I really like this idea of street racing. You don't see much street racers in the game. Mostly everyone relates illegal factions to gangs or mafias, they leave out the street racing parts... I really would love to join. +1 from me

Disturbedai

2K12 MTA:RP MEMBER
+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1

Holy shit ay, this is brilliant. In my opinion this looks really good, and I believe this is the kind of faction we need. I'm defiantly giving this a 1+.

-Good luck, this needs to be accepted! Might even look into joining in the future.

A

Audi

+1 I called you yesterday, not knowing what it was. But GOOD LUCK. Hope you get accepted.

toshiba2

Banned User
+1 so far, maybe you can make the racing more diverse, such as off roading, street racing, track racing... As well get into vehicle classes, such as muscle cars, race cars, dirt bikes, motorbikes etc... Even offer cash rewards to winners of races who come out to events. Even race for pink slips. Man if you actually take your time to think of some ideas, I think this faction could get far.

Taiven

+1 so far, maybe you can make the racing more diverse, such as off roading, street racing, track racing... As well get into vehicle classes, such as muscle cars, race cars, dirt bikes, motorbikes etc... Even offer cash rewards to winners of races who come out to events. Even race for pink slips. Man if you actually take your time to think of some ideas, I think this faction could get far.

Yes it is totally realistic each rank has a vehicle class limit. Elite can drive any car they want. We do use Dirt Bikes [Sanchez] We dont really off road unless we equip our cars with Off Roading Wheels. When we race we do offer cash rewards. Sometimes it may be 10K other times 100K. Depends on how special the race. Pink slips actually something I havent thought about. Either way if you lose your vehicle. You would have A limited time to come up with another one. And get it back up to par. Or you could be kicked from the faction. Only for pinkslips. If the cops how ever impound your car. Then You SOL. Or we could do a big roleplay breaking into the police station stealing the car back. Who knows it's all measured on our roleplay. I didnt add this to the thread. I didnt think it was neccessary as this is a standard for any racing faction.

Taiven

vdfvbr.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, For no Update yet guys. I am still recruiting and My Faction's Hideout has been bugged. The vehicle marker to transport vehicles in and out of the INT is gone. So All my vehicles is stuck inside the building. And I am on foot. Not even in Los Santos. So I will not be walking over Rockstar's Creation. Look forward to an update Today.

Taiven

Underground Street Racing [Illegal Faction Request] Dirt Bikes & Students

Underground-Street-Racing.jpg

2q2hg6x.jpg

====================================================================================================
Our Members In Total [About 7]:
2h2dyd0.png

====================================================================================================
Parked Like True Bikers, You know the deal.
14v22kg.jpg

"More to come soon. Don't miss out. We are still getting ourselves situated.. But we seem to be having trouble in the communications department. See I cant remember who's in the faction. And I cant press F3 because we are unofficial. So We are currently finding a way around this. Also we haven't did any serious roleplay yet. And I have yet to put our members through training. I will request a GM to help me with the training. At that point. But I will need to get everyone TPed their. Other then that. Most members can't afford cars.. and Things so a Request list of what I will need will be coming soon. I am trying to keep everything as neat as possible. Because this faction isn't 100% up and running please know their will be mistakes in our Roleplay. It takes time to gradually be good. I'm thinking about hosting a race or a party. Usually after I keep up with the members.

Good Luck and Have Fun - Nathan Lewis

Tynam_Dean

Definately a +1 for me, i've already got an alt lined up and ready to go haha! May need to take some action against lag and tracing and stuff like that, I know that I usually have a highish ping, goddamn it, but definately hoping this comes through! An illegal faction that doesn't kill anyone for looking at them the wrong way should be a nice change haha!
+ 1

DBoy814

+1 I might start my own we can do street races and be like fast and furious. We could even look into renting the air strip every now and then and race for pinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png