sUp5rET.png

Server Downtime

Chaoss

The real MVP
Recently our server has been experiencing blue screens due to hardware issues. We were told it could be a compatibility update with our hardware and we are updating our drivings and windows in a attempt to fix the issue. So far we have no ETA on when the server will be back up so you can check back on this thread for further updates when they become available. We will move to a backup server if the issue persists.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
UPDATE:
Mid Update, the server decided to commence a Reboot Loop, Pretty much corrupting everything in its path. We will need to reinstall windows to continue, And in order to do this I plan to go ahead and swap our hard Drive for a SSD. We might as well get a upgrade out of all this downtime, rather than deal with BS all day for nothing.

I will be bringing up a Backup Server on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT IP Address in a hour or so. Stay tuned, ill plaster that IP here.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The NEW Temporary IP is 192.69.91.132
I am working on getting the server up as fast as possible, but the backups are taking a LONGGG time to go in.
For now TS is up.

Kyro

Donator
Donator
Is the server still down? Im getting "Connection Timed Out" when I try connecting to the backup

Bartiex

Can I plz get a refund???? I bought car on this Ip 192.69.91.132 and it took 17 k of my 32 k on my bank and I payed by hand and it took money of me now I have 15 k in my bank and 7 k on me

Well people, patience, they said that they backed up everything so everything you have in game is safe. If you were toactually run a server or even just have a broken computer, yoI'll see how long it can get (even though regular PC's don't hold much info compared to many servers). Just do something else for the time being, I know mtarp may be basically your life but still just do something while waiting and then try again.

Chaoss

The real MVP
SQL Users were not given proper permissions to write to the SQL. I currently can't get in contact with ello but I'm waiting for him to get back so he can fix the issue as I do not have access to the Backup server.

Thanks for staying with us during this time

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The backup server is BACK online, If you lost anything from the last time it was up, you have already been refunded.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
The server is ready, but the host only installed a 30GB ssd. We have ordered a 120GB SSD, but it will not be ready until Thursday or Friday. Until then I am going to make a redirect server on our main IP to go to the backup server.

sUp5rET.png