• No way, I like it how it is!

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Well. What I think about all the donators. Give them a head start maybe double the starting money and thats probably it

Crucial

Banned User
Well. What I think about all the donators. Give them a head start maybe double the starting money and thats probably it

Donations do not get your money any more we are trying to take that out and the rest will be taken out after the reset... Right now Vpoints will not be reset.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
I'd still except a full reset not that morgfarm gets to keep his huge racetrack and 2 cars and shit. If you reset do it right.

E// Read that you gonna use it for faction, then its cool. But I wouldn't except anyone to pay $10.000 for the ticket anytime soon after reset.

Last edited by a moderator:

hopzzz

vPoints most likely won't be touched on the reset, if you have 20 vPoints before the reset you'll have them after the reset as well.

Then whoever kept them can still start using 0.5 perk instantly and get more money. There are perks that will help you get money still.

Lazzo

I eat children
Donator
I actually agree with Morgfarm here, his idea is brilliant.

Dont want to sound like a bitch , But morg is the best thing that is going on in this thread , Do what he says please!
I know some of you may think that , "oh thats cause he doesnt want his race track gone"
Granted , yes , Most of the things are kinda aimed towards him . But this idea is going to be the best in the long term , Anyone that has voted no now might be happy with the outcome??

Morg's racetrack doesnt need to be there , yea it doesn't but I think his idea overall is the best yet !

hopzzz

I'm not sure if I understood that correctly, but everyone gets to keep 2 cars and 2 properties and like $100.000 in bank? Or is it just chosen ones who can do it?
Why not just give factions a better start not people.

Illegal factions:

- 2 faction interiors
- 2 faction cars
- $50.000 in faction bank.

And not to have 100 different illegal factions then only make ones that were the most active before.

HEX, LSPD, LSES, SAN, LSIA - they'll get every hour wages anyways.

e// and make uber faction so players doesn't have to walk everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
I think we should start from scratch. Delete all current characters, factions, everything.

Wuppix

not EU
I think you may have misunderstood that section, Stick. Regardless, I do see your arguments. You're not wrong either. With regard to that, if someone HAS a car, they keep it, with a maximum of two, is the bottom line. If you think about it, Someone with an asset like that May have 2 cars and 2 properties and $100,000 in the bank, and earning $500 per payday, They're barely making it along, to a degree. That puts someone into a position to actually work for their money at that point. I just don't want to make everyone WALK everywhere for a week while they earn money for a car and house if they've already got one. Give them something to start with so we look like a community, not a bunch of bunny-hoppers running around with no RP as we earn money. There's a way to do my idea, and make sure it's within $500 of breaking even. Once a player logs on, gets a payday and gets their tax rate cut down that tight, make them reach out to an admin (or have admins pro-actively watching) and make them delete all but ONE property and ONE business, if they've got one. No refunds, Nothin'. They can keep posessions inside the property or vehicle, but besides that, it's just gone. Once that happens, one more payday will knock their bank balance back down to $500 to the green, and then it's gone for that player. They can then start earning their things back again. This way nobody can save a SUPER high priced property, /sellproperty it for however many tens, or maybe hundreds of thousands of dollars, and use bank interest to pass everyone in money again. yes it would be complicated, but it would put people into a spread out group of income levels.

Taking me for example, yes I have a SUPER expensive race track, but its an asset for a new faction. I HAVE to keep it. i only put enough funds into my bank to break even. (I'm doing that now, matter of fact) The Idea is to put me so close to $0 income (within $500) on a payday, which would make me need to work for money again. That sort of thing can be scripted and set up to finalize itself within 2 passes per player. It's not gonna be an easy undertaking, no. Resetting would be easier, Sure. But then there are people (such as myself and I'm sure others) who are holding properties for factions that need to be able to break even. Just because they've got $5 million doesn't mean they effectively can spend that kind of money. I just happen to have what is probably THE single most expensive property in the server, from a value perspective. Hell, COULD even put them $100 in the Red, That way they are FORCED to work to keep their shit. The more they put off earning, the more they lose in money, which of course leads to cars and properties being force sold. That's not too deep to work out of, Is it?

I'm just rambling now, but I think you get my point, Stick. Give those with something a very small taste of what they earned so they aren't TOTALLY fucked wherever they may be on the map, but don't give them anything for free. They'll have to earn back that money so that they don't go bankrupt trying to pay for gas and such. Because they will at the current fuel prices.

And then what would be the point of a reset? it doesn't help at all, the server is still going to face the same problems, you can't satisfy two groups of people who totally disagree by giving them a median solution. A reset is a reset, everything gets remove, heck, if you wanna keep your racetrack, then you work HARDER for it, because it is better to work harder from scratch than just starting out with 100k and 2 cars, because no one just has 100k in their bank and 2 cars and 2 businesses realistically, therefore it still doesn't even fix the economy problem because no one worked hard for that money. Only money that should be acceptable is the money you automatically get by starting a new character, and then you shouldn't get anything else, since it would be unfair for those who didn't have anything before the reset and they started new with nothing. And because that process takes a lot of work where you have to do the same thing for each and every single character that is active, which is going to be a lot. Illegal factions shouldn't have any sort of head start, the members of illegal factions are the ones that build it up and make it stronger, and whoever is saying that there will be 100s of illegal factions then, I don't think so, because there are still requirements for making an illegal faction. A reset is a reset.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Here's my issue, 28 people are for it but I haven't seen 28 people online in ages.

21 people are against it, which still boggles me.

49 votes total, why have I not seen 49 people online?

hopzzz

Some have said that they will join after reset, why would they come play now when it would be a waste of time? And I'm pretty sure after reset can't be any worse than it is right now.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Some have said that they will join after reset, why would they come play now when it would be a waste of time? And I'm pretty sure after reset can't be any worse than it is right now.

Yup

Emilio

Donator
Donator

couldn't have said it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png