sUp5rET.png

Recent changes

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
Not even HSU has speed mods. No government vehicle has speed mods, period.

Well, this is where I have to start questioning.
Why does a high speed unit not have v12/v16 engines? How is LSPD supposed to efficiently catch up to criminals?

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Well, this is where I have to start questioning.
Why does a high speed unit not have v12/v16 engines? How is LSPD supposed to efficiently catch up to criminals?

They have turismos and infernuses, the fastest vehicles In-Game. Or they can use actual tactics and cooperation like police departments used to. We have spikes and radio for a reason, not to mention ASU and tolls.

Mr.H

Beatty's got a point there.IRL Police catches up criminals with their normal patrol vehicles with the the hlp of cooperation.HSU is being used rarely.

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
They have turismos and infernuses, the fastest vehicles In-Game. Or they can use actual tactics and cooperation like police departments used to. We have spikes and radio for a reason, not to mention ASU and tolls.

Alright, I would state my opinion considering LSPD and how they might be unable to do so at the moment but I'd rather not publicize the details of anything.

Just remember IRL, no one goes around with v12's or v16's (uses too much fuel in general) unless you are talking about big trailer trucks and surprisingly, some school buses. Even the Dubai police force who uses luxury cars sometimes (e.g. Lamborghini) goes up to v8, hey do have a v-12 unit (or just cars but I forget) but I don't think they'd ever use it except for show.

Also remember, most cars on the street are four cylinders and six cylinders with some people having eight cylinders. PD cruisers I believe are usually a powerful eight cylinder engine.

Edit: a pet peeve I have whenever lses members are actually on, during code 2's, no one ever rp's (except arresting, placing spikes, but not even doing crashes, bullets that fly through the car's body eventually hitting the officer [I do understand there are bulletproof vests but hey don't protect you 100%]; I know this may be hard in the excitement but it's possible :p).

Last edited by a moderator:

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Wait, so this means the Speedmods will eventually be deleted? All of them? WHY, ATMENS WHY! HAF MURCI

EDIT: In addition, why don't we use the speedmod system to give heavy vehicles some more power? They see unrealistically unpowerful to me. Don't change the speed limit, just the power it has.

Beatty

Donator
Wait, so this means the Speedmods will eventually be deleted? All of them? WHY, ATMENS WHY! HAF MURCI

EDIT: In addition, why don't we use the speedmod system to give heavy vehicles some more power? They see unrealistically unpowerful to me. Don't change the speed limit, just the power it has.

I'm ashamed you're RP+ :(

Cloud

lol they're already unrealistically strong

masterchief

lol if the v12 vehicle drives from ls past the lv tolls and keeps going it will be out of sight in less than 3 minutes

Torecee

Lets say Infernus, IRL that car can reach 300 tbh, so not really

And IRL, lets assume there are 5 million people on the world who have such extremely expensive sports car. On a total world population of 5 billion, this means 1 in every 1000 people will have such sports car.
On our server, about 1 in every 2 players has such car, if not even more..

So yeah, the sports cars are outrated and unrealistically strong

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
And IRL, lets assume there are 5 million people on the world who have such extremely expensive sports car. On a total world population of 5 billion, this means 1 in every 1000 people will have such sports car.
On our server, about 1 in every 2 players has such car, if not even more..

So yeah, the sports cars are outrated and unrealistically strong

Make the price higher :).

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
I just sorta skimmed through this, and am just curious. Are all speedmods getting deleted? Even the ones currently on cars? Because what if somebody that doesn't have enough money to donate worked really hard in-game to earn the money to buy a speedmodded car, would be just a big waste of cash and time for the player. I am neutral with this whole thing. But honestly somebody that got their stuff taken away after hours of playing might rage quit the server.

Bunny

I just sorta skimmed through this, and am just curious. Are all speedmods getting deleted? Even the ones currently on cars? Because what if somebody that doesn't have enough money to donate worked really hard in-game to earn the money to buy a speedmodded car, would be just a big waste of cash and time for the player. I am neutral with this whole thing. But honestly somebody that got their stuff taken away after hours of playing might rage quit the server.
The speedmods were removed completely off F7. In order to remove them from the server, you have to start somewhere, right? All the speedmods ingame that are currently ingame were kept. However, we removed speedmods from PD completely to make this process a bit faster. You also are able to donate your speedmods to us in order to #HelpFixEconomy2015. You will get a small "thank you" of 250 VIP for power 25 and 750 vip for power 50.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
The speedmods were removed completely off F7. In order to remove them from the server, you have to start somewhere, right? All the speedmods ingame that are currently ingame were kept. However, we removed speedmods from PD completely to make this process a bit faster. You also are able to donate your speedmods to us in order to #HelpFixEconomy2015. You will get a small "thank you" of 250 VIP for power 25 and 750 vip for power 50.

Well, I don't got many cars and all of them are speedmodded. Won't be too happy when speedmod gets removed completely, Took way to long to get the cars I have now lol, So I hope they stay. Because the "street racers" or what is left of them would have cars a bit faster than the police, Because ya know gotta go fast to win. It will probably ruin any of the street racing RP that there is left.

Well, I don't got many cars and all of them are speedmodded. Won't be too happy when speedmod gets removed completely, Took way to long to get the cars I have now lol, So I hope they stay. Because the "street racers" or what is left of them would have cars a bit faster than the police, Because ya know gotta go fast to win. It will probably ruin any of the street racing RP that there is left.

You can still rp street racing, it's just more realistic now (harder to do :p). Hopefully people would drive rply now instead of "racing" their way through busy LS (LA is busy irl, very busy).

sUp5rET.png