sUp5rET.png

Please boost legal RP.

masterchief

I get your point, I get what you're thinking.You think that all the illegal RP consists in mafias who do their jobs behind the curtains.But no.SMS is not a mafia, nor a gang.It is a terrorist-revolutionist group.I'm actually sort of angry about the leadership not doing anything, like getting a head or lead admin to start some bigger RP which would be a revolution for real.Although I'm out of the faction due to my CK, I'd still support a rebellion like that.

By no means would i support a rebelion like that right now, stst transfers cost to much, and not a big enough playerbase, we need a WAY BIGGER playerbase before i would even begin to think about supporting such a group.

I am kinda neutral with the revolution thing as it is in the USA where the last revolutions were in the late 1700s to gain independence from the British empire and in the 1800s with the civil war between the confederacy and the United States...Which is why I am against it.

Another reason why I am against it is the unrealisticness of a terrorist group lurking around a city doing stuff pretty much almost every hour, especially of a country with a powerful army (not saying that the USA has the best [IMO, USA has 1 of the best but there cannot be THE BEST military]) and in a major metropolis of the country that is not in total war (people who've taken history/war studies and perhaps poli-sci should know this)

HOWEVER, the revolution thing would work in a server that is more RPG style or if the RP wasn't based on real life but more of a dystopian place.

There is little difference between gangs, The Mafia and terrorist groups where they are all extremists in what they believe in (for many reasons too, although some may not be good reasons for the world as a whole) which is a little reason on why I kinda support it.

If you would like this to be actual serious RP, please have a military for the legal side; anywhere in the world when there is a terrorist attack, the police and SWAT are the ones who respond first but rply in San Andreas, the military would respond just moments after too due to the military base in the state (IRL, pretty much the same in every country except those in total war).

GR4P

I am kinda neutral with the revolution thing as it is in the USA where the last revolutions were in the late 1700s to gain independence from the British empire and in the 1800s with the civil war between the confederacy and the United States...Which is why I am against it.

Another reason why I am against it is the unrealisticness of a terrorist group lurking around a city doing stuff pretty much almost every hour, especially of a country with a powerful army (not saying that the USA has the best [IMO, USA has 1 of the best but there cannot be THE BEST military]) and in a major metropolis of the country that is not in total war (people who've taken history/war studies and perhaps poli-sci should know this)

HOWEVER, the revolution thing would work in a server that is more RPG style or if the RP wasn't based on real life but more of a dystopian place.

There is little difference between gangs, The Mafia and terrorist groups where they are all extremists in what they believe in (for many reasons too, although some may not be good reasons for the world as a whole) which is a little reason on why I kinda support it.

If you would like this to be actual serious RP, please have a military for the legal side; anywhere in the world when there is a terrorist attack, the police and SWAT are the ones who respond first but rply in San Andreas, the military would respond just moments after too due to the military base in the state (IRL, pretty much the same in every country except those in total war).

I'm not in Six Mile anymore, but there was a military response from CaptainMorgan, and we killed him.(I killed him to be exact)

Jokerr

In my opinion (and this is MY opinion) introducing that hourly requirement for illegal RP won't really do us any good, because the main problem is that n00bs (Normally with low hours) tend to ignore some of the finer rules of the server, which seems to give illegal RP it's bad name (eg. the 2 cops per robber rule, and the >5 hour rule).

PS:I love the way we turned this into a "Let's hate on SMS" thread.
PPS:This is ONLY my opinion, please don't get upset and chuck rage at me :c

Malachi

I agree with you because I miss the time when not everyone was trying to rob you, but since this is happening im not going to make a legal alt because he is going to get cked by SMS or something.

GR4P

I agree with you because I miss the time when not everyone was trying to rob you, but since this is happening im not going to make a legal alt because he is going to get cked by SMS or something.

It's actually outstanding that until you were kicked and CKd from SMS, you have never said anything bad about them.Anyone can CK anyone, not only SMS.To be exact I CKd a police officer today.I'm pretty sure you and your Gambinos CKd a few other people as well.So don't make CKing look like only SMS does it.

Mr.H

Well,I am sure that Gambino's did not do any shit.And if they tried to do anything,it would be voided due to the high amount of rule breaking!And,if you guys wanna raise the legal RP,go over to Overload and ask him to remove the f7 faction be able to be bought.As a result,we are going to be having every month a new faction be made and compossed of noobs,rules breaker.No offense on you Reggie,but your members are only rule breakers who aren't here to actually Roleplay.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
Yeah, The server desperately needs more legal RP. I mean I am not a legal RPer. But I am tired of seeing Mafia's popping up on every street corner. Would be nice to have some more proper factions and legal jobs. But sadly, The only thing that will happen is about 10 more mafia's being created. MOAR ACTIV LEGAL FACTSHUNS!

The server is turning into Cops n' robbers before you know it. It's like there's no legal factions beside Social Event Club lol.

It's been almost a month since this and the server is turning into something that isn't even a cops n' robbers server (CNR servers are RPG and this ain't even RPG), it is a really watered down version of RP. Come on guys, whether it is illegal factions (some members RP everything), PD (only some members RP everything but most PG, even admins [unless the PG tolerance changed where basically bullets can't penetrate anything and once you are shot and you put a bandage on, you are fine once more]), LSES (which already RPs everything), HEX (no one gives us a chance to RP as much anymore.....), LSIA (they try their best :D but no one allows them to do it like in HEX), SEC (SEC members RP and some event participants, doing alright :D), and just regular civilians (in which many don't fully RP).

Stop PGing, using binds for everything, always making a reason for a /report to postpone the "RP", making unrealistic reasons not to RP or have it turned in your way (admins, please take the laws of physics [real life, not GTA SA physics] into account) and actually RP once more.

Although I am biased in LSES (it still does seem whenever LSES has lots of active members, more of the server RP's and vice versa), every faction can RP if players start RPing (if LSES, SEC, LSIA, that newer illegal faction [I don't play illegal but sorry, idk the name] and some other players and factions in which I forget to list since I am lazy) can start RPing, everyone can, just RP FFS and the server will start becoming better and better again (more players are joining, and some of them leave after the first day so we need to make it so they stay here).

Remember, not everything is like what you see on TV and in the movies (cinemas), illegal weapons are "easy" to get in the United States according to some, but actually is pretty difficult in general now (explain the shrinking crime rates in almost every US city except for some of the cites in the "Rust-belt") so for people who are with the revamping of the rules and stuff, there is almost no need. Admins just need to be a little more strict and actually start helping more players again (you guys are but may need to help more [GM's you too]). That's what being part of the admin team was about back then (when I was in it), where you had to be a certain age, reports over RP sometimes. For those worrying about faction inactivity, players just need to start time managing a bit better between alts (remember don't stay on PD for 40%, then illegal for 40% and some other legal/illegal for 20%, manage it easier [these may seem close but they aren't as time played increases]).

People, please improve for the sake of RP to support the RP community in the GTA SA multiplayer mods community (especially the MTA:SA community) and give the players another place to RP wonderful once again without the need of the newer scripts (which are preferred but aren't required).

Malachi

I fully support legal RP but I also support illegal RP, I mean I am the leader of SAN and Grove Street Families and I enjoy doing both. All I think is that we need more people either making alts and being active or just being fully legal.

GR4P

It's been almost a month since this and the server is turning into something that isn't even a cops n' robbers server (CNR servers are RPG and this ain't even RPG), it is a really watered down version of RP. Come on guys, whether it is illegal factions (some members RP everything), PD (only some members RP everything but most PG, even admins [unless the PG tolerance changed where basically bullets can't penetrate anything and once you are shot and you put a bandage on, you are fine once more]), LSES (which already RPs everything), HEX (no one gives us a chance to RP as much anymore.....), LSIA (they try their best :D but no one allows them to do it like in HEX), SEC (SEC members RP and some event participants, doing alright :D), and just regular civilians (in which many don't fully RP).

Stop PGing, using binds for everything, always making a reason for a /report to postpone the "RP", making unrealistic reasons not to RP or have it turned in your way (admins, please take the laws of physics [real life, not GTA SA physics] into account) and actually RP once more.

Although I am biased in LSES (it still does seem whenever LSES has lots of active members, more of the server RP's and vice versa), every faction can RP if players start RPing (if LSES, SEC, LSIA, that newer illegal faction [I don't play illegal but sorry, idk the name] and some other players and factions in which I forget to list since I am lazy) can start RPing, everyone can, just RP FFS and the server will start becoming better and better again (more players are joining, and some of them leave after the first day so we need to make it so they stay here).

Remember, not everything is like what you see on TV and in the movies (cinemas), illegal weapons are "easy" to get in the United States according to some, but actually is pretty difficult in general now (explain the shrinking crime rates in almost every US city except for some of the cites in the "Rust-belt") so for people who are with the revamping of the rules and stuff, there is almost no need. Admins just need to be a little more strict and actually start helping more players again (you guys are but may need to help more [GM's you too]). That's what being part of the admin team was about back then (when I was in it), where you had to be a certain age, reports over RP sometimes. For those worrying about faction inactivity, players just need to start time managing a bit better between alts (remember don't stay on PD for 40%, then illegal for 40% and some other legal/illegal for 20%, manage it easier [these may seem close but they aren't as time played increases]).

People, please improve for the sake of RP to support the RP community in the GTA SA multiplayer mods community (especially the MTA:SA community) and give the players another place to RP wonderful once again without the need of the newer scripts (which are preferred but aren't required).

To be honest, perhaps I have a problem but I haven't seen any shootouts recently.Like big ones when I was in SMS.Perhaps it's because SMS is inactive.

To be honest, perhaps I have a problem but I haven't seen any shootouts recently.Like big ones when I was in SMS.Perhaps it's because SMS is inactive.

It's not about the shoot outs but the non rp that most players are doing. I've been trying to rp when someone else decides to pg (admin didn't care [well they should have but if i see it more, then I'll start making tickets and all]) ending the rp.

I've been on this server for a long enough time and noticed this decline.

It isn't only about the amount of illegal rp (yes more legal would create more rp on the server), but is how the players rp in which a group of players and I are just rping like the old times and it is working. I've also noticed this for lses where no one joins as they don't want to rp, remember there are lses members on and for some reason, people pg to prevent the rp with lses from happening whereas when no lses members are on, people are expecting us. Same applies for hex from my time in the faction

sUp5rET.png