sUp5rET.png

Please boost legal RP.

masterchief

Creating the script would be a pain in the arse. I tried making a script once, and even getting a random number to show is hard, so I have no idea how hard would it be to make a script like that.

Yould need the entire ammo system remade for starts, a new SQL table (so the script will know if the ammo was legaly obtained like in /duty or from ammunation, or if it was obtained via gun NPC), a way to adjust the side of the explosion, just 3 examples

Also, even if legal rp increases, everyone has to rp. Whe n someone is shooting your car, some bullets are going through and if you crash in a pursuit, RP!!! Try to avoid binds (except for some stuff but stop using it to just /me aims at the target and fires. Actually state where you are aiming (ik there will be mging but have better admin enforcement)

GR4P

I sorta wanna ATTEMPT to get a script set up where maybe every 1 in 500 bullets will be "spiked ammo" set into the circuit by the government in a attempt to help destroy firearms where if the "spiked ammo" explodes it destroyes (deletes your gun) and creates a small explosion lowering your HP of you and the people around you and giving you maybe a 3/4 chanse of being knocked out and the people withing a 10 foot radius around you a 1/4 chanse of being knocked out by "shrapnel" created by the firearm exploding, infact some countries like syria do this, and i feel like it would help to destroy some of the weapons in the server and make people a little more hesitant to use ilegal firearms, but obviously if it was bought from ammunation or givin to you in a /duty the ammo wouldent be spiked, this would be for ILLEGAL firearms only!, also if i was to try to get one of these set up, it would need to be approved.

That!s a terrible idea, in my opinion.ICly, the illegal guns are either imported or bought in ammunation and then sold on the streets (which you obviously can't do due to server rules). The police can't really figure out illegal and legal firearms.Perhaps you could add it to like assault weapons (Such as UZI or AK), but I doubt that the government could still do anything.If this was to be implemented, then have undercover agents selling spiked bullets.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
I wus thinking about a trucking company for the RP. Drive long distances and the radios and stuff would be cool. Like they get the regular paycheck + money for the long distance trucking :D

Zander

ADVERT: Come on down to the Pier and let your voices be heard!
ADVERT: Come to the pier and join us in protest of police corruption and brutality, down with the LSPD!
ADVERT: Come on down to the Pier and show your true faces! Down with the corruption!
ADVERT: Bring your rifles and help occupy the pier in protest of a corrupt government and a brutal police force!
*** San Wouldn't air that ***

XD

ShaktarBoy

ADVERT: Come on down to the Pier and let your voices be heard!
ADVERT: Come to the pier and join us in protest of police corruption and brutality, down with the LSPD!
ADVERT: Come on down to the Pier and show your true faces! Down with the corruption!
ADVERT: Bring your rifles and help occupy the pier in protest of a corrupt government and a brutal police force!
*** San Wouldn't air that ***

XD

There^ It should be like atleast 100 hours+ who could become gang/mafia members. It's not such fun to get robbed around every corner :/

Zander

There^ It should be like atleast 100 hours+ who could become gang/mafia members. It's not such fun to get robbed around every corner :/

Yeah... there are a lot of members in illegal factions who cant RP for shit...

Dr4mX123

@Shaktarboy Agree, there should be a specific rule stating that you need x amount of hours. Perhaps you only can make a faction if you're RP+ member, till then you really can't do shit. Would boost the legal RP I guess.

Bartiex

I'm soo pissed off that everybody is doing only illegal rp, I wanna set that Illegal rp only to 1k hours LOL

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Creating the script would be a pain in the arse. I tried making a script once, and even getting a random number to show is hard, so I have no idea how hard would it be to make a script like that.

It would be somewhat like this:

Function thisisthefucktion()
deathchance = math.random(0, 500)

if deathchance == 4 then
urexplotionfunctionhere
else
insertnormalfunctionhere

The number of the deathchance in the function doesn't matter as it will generate a number inbetween 0 and 500, and it will be the same chance every time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox

It would be somewhat like this:

Function thisisthefucktion()
deathchance = math.random(0, 500)

if deathchance == 4 then
urexplotionfunctionhere
else
insertnormalfunctionhere

The number of the deathchance in the function doesn't matter as it will generate a number inbetween 0 and 500, and it will be the same chance every time.

Holy fuck, i was looking for this all over the place.

I couldn't get the if function to work.

The m8!

BlueNinja

Donator
Donator
For me the Commissioner of the State Police. I like the trucking part and about the gangs their is always a shoot out everyday witch is hard for PD and people to do their ordinarily things on the streets of bus and trucking and other things. People are always running and shooting at cops.

marco1598753

The Illegal RP is off limit,SMS killing and robbing alwayys.MTARP wasnt like that before,even illegal factins used to Do their jobs in secret and fear the cops,except SMS,they take out guns in IGS,Also,The PD have the inactivity problems,the server needs to be reorganized.
We can make some new rules

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
You can't really tell people what they can and can't roleplay...

GR4P

The Illegal RP is off limit,SMS killing and robbing alwayys.MTARP wasnt like that before,even illegal factins used to Do their jobs in secret and fear the cops,except SMS,they take out guns in IGS,Also,The PD have the inactivity problems,the server needs to be reorganized.
We can make some new rules

I get your point, I get what you're thinking.You think that all the illegal RP consists in mafias who do their jobs behind the curtains.But no.SMS is not a mafia, nor a gang.It is a terrorist-revolutionist group.I'm actually sort of angry about the leadership not doing anything, like getting a head or lead admin to start some bigger RP which would be a revolution for real.Although I'm out of the faction due to my CK, I'd still support a rebellion like that.

sUp5rET.png