sUp5rET.png

Please boost legal RP.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
So.. I get it that illegal RP is cool and everyone likes it, but the amount of the illegal players is going crazy!

In my opinion it would be okay if there was a like 1 illegal faction per 5 legal factions. It would be more realistic also.
But at the moment its like 50% illegals, 5% cops, 10% legal and the others are just cruising around..

Turning into cops and robbers without the cops.. Legal factions can be cool so..
Ideas: 1) Long distance truckers ((This would be cool faction imo... seeing trucks on the road driving and delivering goods)
2) Loggers, there is a forest camp on the map.
3) Farm

The first and second one use bonuses for the work done + the usual paycheck :)

Bestorio

The fact is that Illegal RP is cheaper.

I have a business idea but I'd have to donate for it apparently, so I'm not going to bother with it. Simple as that.

Bluefox

I totally agree with sand333r. His main alt died because of these factions and they're getting old anyway. I mean how many fucking mafias could there be!? Everyone feared the Dinapolis, then street gangs like Crips and now SMS.

We seriously need more legal factions. The SEC idea was amazing, but unfortunately it kinda failed, due to everyone having an alt in a mafia or some illegal faction. Yes, legal things might be not so successful and they won't get you much money fast, but still.

Also, Illegal faction members, is it normal to kidnap someone randomly on the streets? For fuck's sake, if you're in a mafia, you try to keep yourself discreet, unlike street gangs. Although street gangs don't do much kidnapping either.

I say we should definitely boost legal RP.

Bartiex

I agree, like every now and then somebody starts a mafia, or tries... It's really pissing me off, there is too much mafias, go LEGAL!

Dr4mX123

I totally agree, the amount of illegal factions is just too much, too many noobs getting way to easy access to weapons and drugs is becoming retarded. It's slowly taking over leaving the ones who enjoy legal RP out of place.

Alexgils

I guess....Example: If you want to start business....like...Selling Electronic (( Generics )), Admins would give ya....money for start up....Items, and you would not pay that much,, cuz come on....Not everyone is bilionare, as well, maybe to join Illegal gang you should have atleast 400 hours...and to get BigJ access you should have RP+, Then...Will be much beter Playing+ Less criminals

Bluefox

Reactions:

If legal RP will get boosted - Cops

funny-cop-o.gif

If legal RP won't get boosted - Mafias, Robbers

tumblr_mrnulriUUz1reey4zo1_400.gif

masterchief

I totally agree, the amount of illegal factions is just too much, too many noobs getting way to easy access to weapons and drugs is becoming retarded. It's slowly taking over leaving the ones who enjoy legal RP out of place.
I completely agree, earlyer this week, a gang of nubs kidnaped a U.S.M.C. member when he was the only one online and cked him, than started a riot at the lighthouse and put a sniper up their with the purpose of just killing cops, than they begn to chase around everyone and attempt to kidnap every cop they see, it honestly is just geting annoying and is honestly at this point, geting worse than the cosetinos.

pickens

its annoying when they just go and kill cops and not worry about increasing their wanted ness like they resort to killing cops over vehicles instead of trying to break the vehicles out of the impound they kill cops so the vehicles dont go to the impound, its a thing called roleplay not killing. guns shouldnt be used over a cop towing your vehicle and impounding it or anything like that. but yet they are.

pickens

like i got cked for it when he could have tried to wait and just try and break the bike out of impound roleplayly like you would do in real life and not do a crime which could make you go to jail for life, its sad that it was a higher rank admin who did this because frankly it wasnt that roleplayish because you wouldnt just go around kill cops even if they shot at you first for you pulling a gun and running like youd try and hide and than try and get the bike back later not just go straight after the bike and want to kill everyone, without giving them a time to react cause i didnt even see any roleplay before i was dead.

masterchief

My god, now who i think may be the same gang keeps speeding around ls in a convoy as they purposly blow past speedcams going upto 120, i think its time that the admins start jailing for non rp driveing, or atleast make a rule where if your driving faster than 40kph over the speedlimits without ic reason, you can be admin jailed, cause its getting REALLY BAD, i also think its time that we make a rule about wearing masks in public without a ic reason, and the excuse of "i dont want anyone to know who i am" shouldent count as a reason either

Bluefox

This is a serious issue. I mean, approximately 40-60 % or even more are illegal characters playing on the server.

Either people run out of ideas to do, or they really like the whole "If you're illegal, then I'll be too" thing. I have nooo idea :rolleyes:

masterchief

I sorta wanna ATTEMPT to get a script set up where maybe every 1 in 500 bullets will be "spiked ammo" set into the circuit by the government in a attempt to help destroy firearms where if the "spiked ammo" explodes it destroyes (deletes your gun) and creates a small explosion lowering your HP of you and the people around you and giving you maybe a 3/4 chanse of being knocked out and the people withing a 10 foot radius around you a 1/4 chanse of being knocked out by "shrapnel" created by the firearm exploding, infact some countries like syria do this, and i feel like it would help to destroy some of the weapons in the server and make people a little more hesitant to use ilegal firearms, but obviously if it was bought from ammunation or givin to you in a /duty the ammo wouldent be spiked, this would be for ILLEGAL firearms only!, also if i was to try to get one of these set up, it would need to be approved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bluefox

I sorta wanna ATTEMPT to get a script set up where maybe every 1 in 500 bullets will be "spiked ammo" set into the circuit by the government in a attempt to help destroy firearms where if the "spiked ammo" explodes it destroyes (deletes your gun) and creates a small explosion lowering your HP of you and the people around you and giving you maybe a 3/4 chanse of being knocked out and the people withing a 10 foot radius around you a 1/4 chanse of being knocked out by "shrapnel" created by the firearm exploding, infact some countries like syria do this, and i feel like it would help to destroy some of the weapons in the server and make people a little more hesitant to use ilegal firearms, but obviously if it was bought from ammunation or givin to you in a /duty the ammo wouldent be spiked, this would be for ILLEGAL firearms only!

Creating the script would be a pain in the arse. I tried making a script once, and even getting a random number to show is hard, so I have no idea how hard would it be to make a script like that.

sUp5rET.png