• 2014 McLaren P1

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 2011 Koenigsegg Agera R

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
i just made a script for AWD, FWD, RWD for vehicles where its customisable, and its a item you can buy for vehicles in the store!

Yeah, about that. If it is sold in stores like the seatbelt beep removal thing, It should be sold from a Mechanic NPC. Cuz realism. :v

masterchief

Yeah, about that. If it is sold in stores like the seatbelt beep removal thing, It should be sold from a Mechanic NPC. Cuz realism. :v

it will probably be sold from either the mechanic npc or be a donator item lol. but if the handling is that bad, for reaisticness i could make it defaultly AWD

May I sell this car to others?
No, You will not be allowed to sell it to other players. This is a special vehicle thats only able for VIP.(This may change too)

Got any other questions?
Ask away.
why not if we pay 10k vip for it and get sick of it we should atleast be able to sell it to another player...., besides if we payed for it we should be able to sell it if we really want to its not like its a monster truck or rustler that can easily be abused

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
why not if we pay 10k vip for it and get sick of it we should atleast be able to sell it to another player...., besides if we payed for it we should be able to sell it if we really want to its not like its a monster truck or rustler that can easily be abused

Yes i was relizing this as i was making the thread, its really up to overload if he wants to allow selling it to other players.
If it was up to me, id make it so it works like this:

Any player can buy it off the auction house but in order to resell it, the buyer must be rp+ and must be approved by admins.
I'd also make it so the selling price of it would be more than what its worth in VIP that we encourage more players to donate and buy it via vip, but again this is totally up to overload, im just the messenger.

And for the handling, i was just testing the mods on the supergt, this does not mean it will be replaced with the super gt. again this is up to overload.

sUp5rET.png