• 2014 McLaren P1

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • 2011 Koenigsegg Agera R

Votes: 26 83.9%

• Total voters

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Hello there everyone, well we, the admins, have come up with a idea for a super car. We will add a new donator car once yall vote on the one you want. Theres a FAQ down below.

**All cars were tested on the Super GT**

First car:

Bugatti Veyron
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&cat=184&start=0&id=47751&orderBy=voting

My picture IG
o4c2ZYb.png

Some info on it:
Has a damage model.

Second car:

2014 McLaren P1
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&cat=154&start=12&id=56412&orderBy=voting

my picture IG
o2dNwQq.png

Some info on it:
The car has a damage model, The main body is one color, the rims are the second color.
In my picture, you can see that the rims are black while the car is white.

Third Car:

2011 Koenigsegg Agera R
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php?do=detail&cat=193&start=0&id=57196&orderBy=voting

my picture IG
aYy2DYt.png

some info on it:
Has a damage model.

FAQ

How will these cars be sold?
The car, the one thats picked by you, will be sold on a auction house thread made by a lead+ admin.

How much will this car be?
We will start the auction around 10k VIP, with a increase of 500 every bid.(Price may change)

How often will this car be sold?
Once a month, Its not everyday you see a super car on the streets, so to prevent so many of them being bought, we will sell one per month.

10k vip for a donator car? you must be crazy?
Well its not just a donator car, the car will come with 20-30 power but will have a speed limit of 240.

May I sell this car to others?
No, You will not be allowed to sell it to other players. This is a special vehicle thats only able for VIP.(This may change too)

What happens if im caught abusing this vehicle?
The vehicle will be deleted with no refunds and you will be jailed/warned/possibly banned depending on how you abused it.

Got any other questions?
Ask away.

Last edited by a moderator:

GR4P

I could live with that Koenigsegg, it looks smother than the other ones.
So that's one from me.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
The 2011 Koenigsegg Agera R looks the best out of all three.

Ray Payne

Donator
btw, the buggati is only up here cause so no one starts crying on why a buggati wasn't placed for vote.

Ryota

Roleplay +
Donator
Got to say, That Koenigsegg looks sexy. Looks best of the three. But the thing is, Koenigsegg's aren't currently legal on United States roads. So would be a bit unrealistic. But it's got my vote just for how it looks in-game. And I'm just waiting for some illegal person to buy it from the first auction and just outrun cops without giving a damn.

Ray Payne

Donator
Oh also, Im thinking of giving one to pd as a HSU vehicle that only the HC can use, not sure.

Ryota, they are legal in the US, Currently there are many of them in US, They are very rare tho.

Ray Payne

Donator
lmao whats why to high of a starting price, thats like 50 bucks worth of vip

You clearly didn't read the FAQ......

Its top speed is 240. And irl these cars are close to 1m, some are even more. This kind of car wouldn't be sold cheap...

masterchief

You clearly didn't read the FAQ......

Its top speed is 240. And irl these cars are close to 1m, some are even more. This kind of car wouldn't be sold cheap...

I understand what your geting at, but that just seems expensive, btw say for example if lspd ends up siezing one, would we be able to put it in our line of HSU vehicles?

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
Is it going to be the same handling as the SUPER GT? cuz that is an endless circles handling.

I was thinking the same, maybe if they change to to AWD it could turn out okay. Also if anyone has a 25pwr or 50pwr Super-GT, its more than likely a banshee now.

masterchief

I was thinking the same, maybe if they change to to AWD it could turn out okay. Also if anyone has a 25pwr or 50pwr Super-GT, its more than likely a banshee now.

lol, luckly for us i just made a script for AWD, FWD, RWD for vehicles where its customisable, and its a item you can buy for vehicles in the store! for example its similar to the antoseatbelt device or the radio. (or may be a donator item), hopefully its implemented soon if i convince overload or kdog to add it!

sUp5rET.png