sUp5rET.png

Ingame Features

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Edible items are already in that can be custom named for that purpose. NPCs in that scenario are pretty much for official factions that have shown activity.

So you expect me to wait 30 minutes for an admin to spawn me a hotdog named as "Icecream" ?

BabyBear

Donator
Donator
I know i don't play here much anymore, because u was in some other crap, but here are some ideas

1) I know how everyone wants droppable money. My idea to that? Stupid as fuck. For one, it would take long to script, it would be buggy as hell at the beginning, And if everyone is drop money every where, it would just lag people, and we don't need anymore lag.
So my point is, Make Suitcases you can buy, duffle bags, and what not, that you can put in so much money, so the bigger the bag, the more you can put in. Sell them at shops, people buy them, and you click on the bag, a GUI comes up, and has a line saying:
"This bag has (So much) money in it"
Second line would say:
Put money in bag: (Amount)
And so on, and so on. Got it? Now everyone give up the idea of dropable money, Thanks

2) Diffrent Jobs. So we got all these special vehicles, and well WTF ARE WE SUPPOSE TO USE THEM FOR!!! Well, we could use them, for missions and crap.

At one point i made a thread about this, and people finally took it in consideration, and thats when the pizza delivery job came in
play.
We got a Ice cream trucks? Why not use them? Take and change the pizza route up, add new lines telling you how to do it, and take it and make it sitting in one area longer, like 30 seconds, and then they earn, idk, $50-$175. See, not so hard.
Same with the hot dog truck, and other food vehicles.

Then there is the delivery missions. Take and do semi trucks! We got 3 differnet trailers, and 3 differnet trucks. Road train for the gravel trailer and stuff, delivers to construction sites. Then we got the Linerunner, that can be for box trailers, and then you got the Tanker, that can pull the gas tanker trailer, and deliver to differnet gas stations! I mean this is easy shit to do, to bring up people!

This is a new one i though of. Repo Agent. You take and cars are randomly placed in a area, You are told that it has been spotted in the area, you get the papers that tells you the plate, and the color, and what kind of car it is. Then you go look in the area tell you find it, and then you take it back to the shop. Making like $500-$1000 depending on the car you get!

Also another one, a Car delivery one, you get a Flatbed and you take cars to destination and drop them off, and pick up more, and do it over and over, and it will be of course differnet places, but it will be a job!

3) You need so many hours to get a certain job, i mean, you just don't get all the job listings at once, So you start out only being able to get pizza boy, and all the little jobs, then work your way up to the big paying jobs!

4) Make achievements, You do something you get let say, 5 VIP hours. And the bigger achievement the more VIP hours you get. I know this one is going to be a little harder, but it would be worth something. I mean as simple as buying a house, or a first car! This will bring in more people, and soon the player base will be up. I don't know, maybe you can get money or something if you don't like the idea of giving out free VIP hours

5) More dropable furniture

6) I have mention this for probably the third time, When buying a house, have a GUI pop up, With buy, and either A: Screen pics of the interior, or B: a Button that says "See inside" Now this only can be used once a day, to prevent people from trying to live off of doing that. Don't worry about apartments and stuff. Only for Houses, and Buisness, so you don't buy something, and the interior sucks.

7) Store system, I know this has been mentioned in this thread already, but here is another idea. Taking and when you buy a shop, you can decide what to make them sell, and you fill up the item list, and you make the price you want, and if the price is higher or lower then the store, OH WELL! And maybe you could buy a crate full of random stuff like, and you pay for differnt size crates, and some have good things, and some have things that are worthless, and each crate depending on the size will have so much stuff in it. And making it give you random stuff will give you a chance to earn profit, or loose money, Kind of like a pawn store! Let me just say it. It is a pawn shop.

8) This has been mentioned MANY times before. INTERNET NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BE UPDATED!!! So news articles can be updated, lobbies to talk in. Little games to play (Now let me go back to achivements, you gain a highscore in a game, you get some many VIP hours) Stupid little shit that would be fun.

9) I have mentioned this before. Differnt cell phones. You can buy a smart phone, or a dumb phone. Diffrernet prices, and differnet plans, giving you so many minutes, and you pay every pay day.

10) More car shops, have little shops all over instead of having one huge shop. And then have certain cars sold at that shop.

11) Auto-matic car selling. You get in a car, you type /sellfor (price). Then the car will be there and people can come up to click on it, and see details of the car, and price and stuff like that, owner of the car, and they can buy it, or they can try to haggle down the price with the owner, IF the owner puts his phone number, or email down.

12) Well if your not going to go with differnet types of phones, then take this one here. Customizbile phones settings. Change color, stuff like that.

13) Reading books for differnet stuff. Maybe if you want to take and learn about how to be a bus driver, you take and read the book, and then the job gets unlocked, after you get so many hours and stuff. And you can't just wiz past all the pages, each page is timed to either A: learn something, B: Make you sit there and wait tell you can flip the page, and actually waste your time.

That is all the stuff i can think of. So, i got to go to school tomorrow, and i need sleep cause i got alot of stuff to do tomorrow also, So good night.

Hope this helps.

SarahLore

I know i don't play here much anymore, because u was in some other crap, but here are some ideas

1) I know how everyone wants droppable money. My idea to that? Stupid as fuck. For one, it would take long to script, it would be buggy as hell at the beginning, And if everyone is drop money every where, it would just lag people, and we don't need anymore lag.
So my point is, Make Suitcases you can buy, duffle bags, and what not, that you can put in so much money, so the bigger the bag, the more you can put in. Sell them at shops, people buy them, and you click on the bag, a GUI comes up, and has a line saying:
"This bag has (So much) money in it"
Second line would say:
Put money in bag: (Amount)
And so on, and so on. Got it? Now everyone give up the idea of dropable money, Thanks

It wouldn't take too long, nor be buggy, and nor lag (unless you're running windows 95 and a PC from the era, in which case wtf are you doign here? lol). The idea of bags etc has been mentioned before, and depending how the poll of dropable money does on the admin forums, we may implement it.

2) Diffrent Jobs. So we got all these special vehicles, and well WTF ARE WE SUPPOSE TO USE THEM FOR!!! Well, we could use them, for missions and crap.

At one point i made a thread about this, and people finally took it in consideration, and thats when the pizza delivery job came in
play.
We got a Ice cream trucks? Why not use them? Take and change the pizza route up, add new lines telling you how to do it, and take it and make it sitting in one area longer, like 30 seconds, and then they earn, idk, $50-$175. See, not so hard.
Same with the hot dog truck, and other food vehicles.

Then there is the delivery missions. Take and do semi trucks! We got 3 differnet trailers, and 3 differnet trucks. Road train for the gravel trailer and stuff, delivers to construction sites. Then we got the Linerunner, that can be for box trailers, and then you got the Tanker, that can pull the gas tanker trailer, and deliver to differnet gas stations! I mean this is easy shit to do, to bring up people!

This is a new one i though of. Repo Agent. You take and cars are randomly placed in a area, You are told that it has been spotted in the area, you get the papers that tells you the plate, and the color, and what kind of car it is. Then you go look in the area tell you find it, and then you take it back to the shop. Making like $500-$1000 depending on the car you get!

Also another one, a Car delivery one, you get a Flatbed and you take cars to destination and drop them off, and pick up more, and do it over and over, and it will be of course differnet places, but it will be a job!

The ice cream, pizza and hotdog ideas, can do easily enough, yeah. Not so sure on the delivery one with trucks. Surely you've seen all the little noobies driving around, smashing every delivery truck up already. I dread to think what it'd be like with a bigger truck.

Repo is already done by Hex pretty much.

Car delivery one could be done.

3) You need so many hours to get a certain job, i mean, you just don't get all the job listings at once, So you start out only being able to get pizza boy, and all the little jobs, then work your way up to the big paying jobs!

With that in mind, the truck one could be a go ahead. We'll have to look into it further.

4) Make achievements, You do something you get let say, 5 VIP hours. And the bigger achievement the more VIP hours you get. I know this one is going to be a little harder, but it would be worth something. I mean as simple as buying a house, or a first car! This will bring in more people, and soon the player base will be up. I don't know, maybe you can get money or something if you don't like the idea of giving out free VIP hours

I think Mazoka posted something like this on mantis already :p

5) More dropable furniture

Should be easy enough. Just need model ideas.

6) I have mention this for probably the third time, When buying a house, have a GUI pop up, With buy, and either A: Screen pics of the interior, or B: a Button that says "See inside" Now this only can be used once a day, to prevent people from trying to live off of doing that. Don't worry about apartments and stuff. Only for Houses, and Buisness, so you don't buy something, and the interior sucks.

Deal. I'll post it on Mantis.

7) Store system, I know this has been mentioned in this thread already, but here is another idea. Taking and when you buy a shop, you can decide what to make them sell, and you fill up the item list, and you make the price you want, and if the price is higher or lower then the store, OH WELL! And maybe you could buy a crate full of random stuff like, and you pay for differnt size crates, and some have good things, and some have things that are worthless, and each crate depending on the size will have so much stuff in it. And making it give you random stuff will give you a chance to earn profit, or loose money, Kind of like a pawn store! Let me just say it. It is a pawn shop.

Interesting crate idea, we'll keep it in mind.

8) This has been mentioned MANY times before. INTERNET NEEDS TO BE ABLE TO BE UPDATED!!! So news articles can be updated, lobbies to talk in. Little games to play (Now let me go back to achivements, you gain a highscore in a game, you get some many VIP hours) Stupid little shit that would be fun.

Can be looked into.

9) I have mentioned this before. Differnt cell phones. You can buy a smart phone, or a dumb phone. Diffrernet prices, and differnet plans, giving you so many minutes, and you pay every pay day.

http://www.mtaroleplay.com/bugtracker/view.php?id=92 Planned.

10) More car shops, have little shops all over instead of having one huge shop. And then have certain cars sold at that shop.

Possibly, not so sure myself though.

11) Auto-matic car selling. You get in a car, you type /sellfor (price). Then the car will be there and people can come up to click on it, and see details of the car, and price and stuff like that, owner of the car, and they can buy it, or they can try to haggle down the price with the owner, IF the owner puts his phone number, or email down.

I like it. My only downside is it kind of ruins the RP side of rping with players to sell cars, so, I'm not so sure.

12) Well if your not going to go with differnet types of phones, then take this one here. Customizbile phones settings. Change color, stuff like that.

See previously.

13) Reading books for differnet stuff. Maybe if you want to take and learn about how to be a bus driver, you take and read the book, and then the job gets unlocked, after you get so many hours and stuff. And you can't just wiz past all the pages, each page is timed to either A: learn something, B: Make you sit there and wait tell you can flip the page, and actually waste your time.

That is all the stuff i can think of. So, i got to go to school tomorrow, and i need sleep cause i got alot of stuff to do tomorrow also, So good night.

Hope this helps.

Interesting idea. I'll keep it in mind!

Thanks for all the detail and time spent!

BetaSpark

Banned User
Donator
How about you create a kinda frame but instead of having text there, you can have it so red lights and green lights can be set. It's a basic idea, using the markers on the map editor?

Deli

Add Gamemasters back.

• So admins don't have to answer questions in their reports.
  • Because Gamemasters were cool.

SarahLore

How about you create a kinda frame but instead of having text there, you can have it so red lights and green lights can be set. It's a basic idea, using the markers on the map editor?

MTA and GTA Limit your client as to how many markers/coronas you can stream at any one time.

Add Gamemasters back.

• So admins don't have to answer questions in their reports.
  • Because Gamemasters were cool.

Take that to Overload, that's a staff/admin related thing, not script.

Subby D

More drop-able items to decorate and collect things for my house making the experience more personal and awesome. Also I played SAMP and there clothing mod is superb you can put clothes on you where ever and change sizes and shapes. This server has NEVER as long as I have been here had a good drug system. I remember a script my friend made where randomly a number would text you and you had to go to a location to pick up the drugs. Would be great to have that and then have to grow the drugs yourself like shrooms, weed , and meth. Would make the server RP much better and more crime organizations would be encouraged to compete. Also this thread is awesome I really like the feedback aspect of your work seems like you really want to better the server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Subby D

Also more activities to do while not many players on like graffiti system and theft of none player items. Thanks for reading all this. I just like to try to suggest positive things for the community. Better gun NPC system they are impossible to get from.... Maybe even a gun smuggling job that gets you some guns or have to get parts and make guns at a factory. Donating seems to be the only way to get some these days. I'm just saying it would attract new players to stay and donate later down the line. Bring back a mapping team so we can get new things to make the city growing with free maps that show our care and pride of MTARP. Love yall!

Last edited by a moderator:

SarahLore

More drop-able items to decorate and collect things for my house making the experience more personal and awesome. Also I played SAMP and there clothing mod is superb you can put clothes on you where ever and change sizes and shapes. This server has NEVER as long as I have been here had a good drug system. I remember a script my friend made where randomly a number would text you and you had to go to a location to pick up the drugs. Would be great to have that and then have to grow the drugs yourself like shrooms, weed , and meth. Would make the server RP much better and more crime organizations would be encouraged to compete. Also this thread is awesome I really like the feedback aspect of your work seems like you really want to better the server.

Dropable items -> Furniture I plan on doing at some point, along so actually redoing the interior system to give you an option when you buy; 1) Fully furnished (AKA as they are now) or 2) No furniture, just structure, so you can then use furniture in your house to furnish yourself and do as you please.

Drug system -> I'm not very good when it comes to drugs myself, so I'm not massively sure on renaming, restructuring etc. However texting a number to pick them up; would need some kind of limitation to it so you don't just text, pickup, text, pickup all day long. Growing should be possible, I'll try to figure a system for that. If I did that, I could probably make it work the same way to grow fruits and veg and such through a vegetation system.

And thanks for the last sentence! Feel free to see what we've planned and what is done already on the Mantis Roadmap!

Also more activities to do while not many players on like graffiti system and theft of none player items. Thanks for reading all this. I just like to try to suggest positive things for the community. Better gun NPC system they are impossible to get from.... Maybe even a gun smuggling job that gets you some guns or have to get parts and make guns at a factory. Donating seems to be the only way to get some these days. I'm just saying it would attract new players to stay and donate later down the line. Bring back a mapping team so we can get new things to make the city growing with free maps that show our care and pride of MTARP. Love yall!

Actually got something planned like this. Kind of like a "mini mission" kind of idea. But I've got to de****p the idea and plan it move first.

Gun NPC is reasonably easy to get from; It spawns in random locations (~20-30 locations it spawns at.), and when it spawns he is given a number of stock under 10 for that spawn. Once he's out of stock he won't sell any more.

Gun smuggling/building -> Possibility. But we may need to limit it so not everyone and their mother is crafting guns or smuggling guns.

Mapping teams -> I think that'd be something for Overload to handle in all honest, that's not overly scripting.

Actually make it possible to find NPC gun dealers!

See my previous comment on Gun NPC.

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Bring back the basketball script, use to be fun when gang members and civ shoot hoops all the time.

Appreciate you and braunson's work.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Get rid of the VIP hours and go back to the Vpoints. I hear a lot of complaints on why people don't donate as much anymore. Just a idea. and make it so the Point exchange window has set dimensions not ratio. Make the F2 look a bit better. A GUI to toggle the toll gates. Callum started that and never finished. Update the mdc stuff. Update the cmd help gui's.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Get rid of the VIP hours and go back to the Vpoints. I hear a lot of complaints on why people don't donate as much anymore.

We still have vPoints, and they still don't expire... you can convert your VIP points to v Points to bank them

sUp5rET.png