sUp5rET.png

Ingame Features

SarahLore

1). More entertaining City Hall jobs.
2). Diff. types of gas, like diesel for rich cars like Turismos and such.
3). Donator skins - For you Ello :)
4). Lower gas mileage (( feels like I fill my car's tank like once a month ))
5). More commands.
6). Dog skin mods (( PD only ))
7). PD Cruiser skin mod.
8). Activate the gun NPC.
9). And... I'd like all of ILikeTrain's ideas.

1) Like?
2) Possibly.
3) Errr.
4) Can be looked into.
5) That do what..?
6) Hitboxes and animations look horrible.
7) Clients can have mods themselves.
8) It's been active for ages.
9) Already mentioned.

SarahLore

Fallen

Donator
Donator
2). Diff. types of gas, like diesel for rich cars like Turismos and such.

Diesel is only for built trucks, buses, etc. So with that in mind, Diesel for Towtruck, Yosemite, Linerunner, and others in this category (Bobcat can run on gas).

Maybe for other cars, you can class them with different cylinder types, like V6, V8, etc. The more cylinders it has, the more power it can produce, thus using up gas faster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deli

Diesel is only for built trucks, buses, etc. So with that in mind, Diesel for Towtruck, Yosemite, Linerunner, and others in this category (Bobcat can run on gas).

Maybe for other cars, you can class them with different cylinder types, like V6, V8, etc. The more cylinders it has, the more gas it can hold, and use up faster.

What? You lost me after cylinder. Plus I don't know much about cars, lol.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
What? You lost me after cylinder. Plus I don't know much about cars, lol.

Well, cylinders are movable pistons with sparkplugs inside an engine. Gasoline is pushed into the cylinders, and the sparkplug...sparks, and it creates a small explosion which moves the cylinders up and down, thus powering up the engine more. This usually helps make vehicles go faster sooner (0-60 mph timing, for example, will be shorter with more power in the engine). When the cylinders are pumping more power into the engine, they also use up gas at a much faster rate.

In engine types, like V8, the number 8 means that there are 8 cylinders. The 'V' (don't you dare snicker lol) means the cylinders are aligned in a V shape.

There is V6, V8, V10, V12, and V16 engines (now that I mention it, technically the V12s in this game would be V16s).

There is also Inline engines, which means the cylinders are lined up next to each other. This comes in Inline-4, Inline-6, and Inline-8. No 8 cylinder cars uses Inline, and BMW uses Inline-6 instead of V6.

There is also Boxer engines, which means the cylinders are laid down. Subaru uses 4 cylinders for this, and it's called H4 (Horizontally opposed). Porsche also uses this for their 6 cylinder cars (so H6).

Then there are Ws... W means welded, and it can also be two Vs welded together, which is what it means. 2 V6 engines or 2 V8 engines can be welded together to form W12 and W16, respectively. Audi A8, Bently's, and the VW Phaeton use W12 engines, and the Bugatti Veyron uses W16 engines (which pretty much means the V12s in this server, which I said would technically be V16s earlier, would actually technically be at least W16s, although they would still be faster, so maybe WW32 lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

For businesses how about having a co ownership system whereby 2 people can own a property/business without having to be married IG and then for business have the profits able to split in whatever ratio

Speaking of different gasoline types. How about different octanes as usually more powerful engines require higher octane (or more expensive but I forget.)

Braunson

The real MVP
Speaking of different gasoline types. How about different octanes as usually more powerful engines require higher octane (or more expensive but I forget.)

We could look into it. But not really guarantee anything on this one. It would require us to make you get your fuel somewhere else for some vehicles which really wouldn't be that fun for some players. But we can still take a look.

BboyEnzo

How bout the ability to put money in a safe
And a dial pad for the safes , like a 4 digit or something PIN code for safe.

Braunson

The real MVP
How bout the ability to put money in a safe
And a dial pad for the safes , like a 4 digit or something PIN code for safe.

That would go along with dropable money. Still waiting on feedback from other admins on a separate thread.

I was always against Droppable money because it doesn't make much sense. i know people like it and want it, but will it be useful? Then why not make a suitcase where you can put a LIMITED amount of money in.

Jockeyzz

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
How about making some edible icecream items in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry? Very easy to script.
Also if you could make a gatekeeper NPC inside the icecream company's factory that sells this icecream items.
Both are super easy to script, but I can make all scripts if you don't manage it yourself, but it would be awesome for this RP.

SarahLore

How about making some edible icecream items in vanilla, chocolate and strawberry? Very easy to script.
Also if you could make a gatekeeper NPC inside the icecream company's factory that sells this icecream items.
Both are super easy to script, but I can make all scripts if you don't manage it yourself, but it would be awesome for this RP.

Edible items are already in that can be custom named for that purpose. NPCs in that scenario are pretty much for official factions that have shown activity.

sUp5rET.png