sUp5rET.png

Ingame Features

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Reminder: Keep it on topic! Off-Topic posts will be deleted and you will be issued a warning. Too many warnings will end up in a forum ban.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Ok well how a bout you make a trailer for the f150 that is like a flat trailer for atv's and dirt bikes?

Deli

And you Sir are wrong. Diesel is used in some of the higher end cars such as Audi BMW etc..

So I was correct, yes!

Anyways, we should add wearable bandannas and helmets. Also have some kind of system that'll let you toggle on and off custom skins if you ever add custom skins.

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Wedding rings and so forth, and gators to ride on!

Cody411

Donator
Donator
1) More options and perks to spare vip points. Don't ask me, think something new and useful.

2) Wear bandanas and helmets, make the cigarette and smoking to blow some smoke out, it would be realistic.

3) Change the theme of item scree n when you press ''I''. Change some item photos, they are going bored..

4) Make vehicle V12 or V8 Engines boughtable from mod shop at garage, also make them dropable.
-Yeah, -C

Braunson

The real MVP
1) More options and perks to spare vip points. Don't ask me, think something new and useful.

2) Wear bandanas and helmets, make the cigarette and smoking to blow some smoke out, it would be realistic.

3) Change the theme of item scree n when you press ''I''. Change some item photos, they are going bored..

4) Make vehicle V12 or V8 Engines boughtable from mod shop at garage, also make them dropable.
-Yeah, -C

1) More coming soon to do with Vehicles and Brake Capabilities etc.
2) Probably not going to happen.. Got more serious things
3) Item screen works fine but I'm sure i could get some new pictures
4) No, this is a Donator Perk. Not a IG Item.

Ananya

Hey guys, its Kyle Andrew.
Anyways, I might be comming back, and I saw this post so..
I think you could add a skin for the SWAT, mod the fbi rancher with strobes that work. Mod another vehicle that is for civilians, and it looks like the modded fbi rancher, just without strobes. Allow something where you hold your breath and your nametag fades away for a few seconds, just in case you want to be stealthy. Map the banks, so they look realistic.
And maybe.. just MAYBE you could make a few NPCs move?? Like, security guard npcs. Also, MAYBE you could add something where you can hand a gun to the security.. and if you shoot him, he drops the gun, and a CK'ed body appears there. Add names to NPCs, and when you kill a player, he drops the weapon/item he was holding, and the drugs he was carrying. The item disappears after 25 seconds or so, just in case the player wants to get back to his old location and pick up the gun again, and the weapons cannot be dropped near the hospital unless an admin makes it happen.

Ananya

Oh, and wearable MASKS and Helmets, bandanas ONLY. Just incase you want to do a realistic robbery, its easier to realize they're hiding their face.

Ihartrp

Banned User
You should make a mod so theyr are civilian models of the police car so it just doesn't have the lights and sirens cause I really like the handling and the performance so I was thinking to base it off of the old csd cars sines I don't think that faction is going to reopen like I said just remove the lights and sirens and make it a the same model as the pd cars

sUp5rET.png