sUp5rET.png

Alberto being a Naughty Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBoy814

Alberto if you start a new server make sure it is a Spanish speaking one because you obviously don't know any English!!!

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Alberto if you start a new server make sure it is a Spanish speaking one because you obviously don't know any English!!!

Oh my damn, don't do Alberto like this. At least hes trying to improve his English, so that's a +1 for me.

KantoRed

@Alberto
Not worth the money. It'll only be successful if MTA:RP and µG both fail, which is highly unlikely since if one server fails they'll move to another, meaning more donators, and more affordable servers.
Plus, MTA:RP has announced that we're not shutting down, so µG Players will come here in the worst case scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Well let me announce that i will not continue with this server idea.
After thinking about it, Is a lot of work for nothing plus the Mittel's reasons, So i will stay with MTA:RP until the end of the days.
I ima try to get GM or admin here, but i know that for that it's a lot of work, but not impossible.

Well let me announce that i will not continue with this server idea.
After thinking about it, Is a lot of work for nothing plus the Mittel's reasons, So i will stay with MTA:RP until the end of the days.
I ima try to get GM or admin here, but i know that for that it's a lot of work, but not impossible.

That's nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png