sUp5rET.png

Alberto being a Naughty Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

toshiba2

Banned User
The picture explains it all... naughty

albertox.png

Two minutes after posting this, Alberto is being naughty yet again.

alberto2.png

After this post is up, Alberto's butt buddy attempt to rip me up

edog.png

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eLst

A RolePlay Server ran by Alberto Ruiz is bound to be successful.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Ye, thanks my second plan, i don't want more secrets. My plan is that if i cant even get GM here, Trying with a new server, Yes i like a lot MTA:RP, but with the constants problems. I need a back up plan, couse i really like the Role play.

Still I'm the chief of Police on the server, I will keep active on the server to, and donating, may be. It depends how it goes.

A

Audi

Ye, thanks my second plan, i don't want more secrets. My plan is that if i cant even get GM here, Trying with a new server, Yes i like a lot MTA:RP, but with the constants problems. I need a back up plan, couse i really like the Role play.

Still I'm the chief of Police on the server, I will keep active on the server to, and donating, may be. It depends how it goes.

Agreed...

I don't know where Toshiba, thinks hes a motherfucking awesome person, as he scams, and hacks. But I'm not here to Erm what do you call it? IDK. :p, And Beatty, what Admin rank will that be?

:p

toshiba2

Banned User
Agreed...

I don't know where Toshiba, thinks hes a motherfucking awesome person, as he scams, and hacks. But I'm not here to Erm what do you call it? IDK. :p, And Beatty, what Admin rank will that be?

:p

Gurl you know it, scammin' and hackin' like a bum everyday.... how about nat.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Man, I didn't do nothing to you man, i just ask you for help I don't want to start fights and those stuff, I'm not mad at you, you did what you want to. And i cant oppose to that. Is up the the admins judge to take the actions here, not me.
Don't Start the fights, we don't want that.

A

Audi

Man, I didn't do nothing to you man, i just ask you for help I don't want to start fights and those stuff, I'm not mad at you, you did what you want to. And i cant oppose to that. Is up the the admins judge to take the actions here, not me.

+1.

toshiba2

Banned User

I thought if you were planning on making a server, MTA:RP should be aware of it? Unless you have something to hide?

Alberto

Donator
Donator
No, they can be aware of it, but we haven't say nothing couse we don't have something serious yet I mean, this server thing is just an idea, We don't have nothing yet.
You know what I mean.
And plus, this is server advertising witch is not allowed here that's why i didn't say everything about other server.
I don't want to get banned here.
I like this community

toshiba2

Banned User
No, they can be aware of it, but we haven't say nothing couse we don't have something serious yet I mean, this server thing is just an idea, We don't have nothing yet.
You know what I mean.
And plus, this is server advertising witch is not allowed here that's why i didn't say everything about other server.
I like this community

No server name was mentioned, or should of been mentioned at all. Clearly this is no longer an idea, as you're now working with "E-Dog" who has already purchased a host.

A

Audi

You know what I mean.
I like this community

Agreed. So thank you Toshaba. :p, :p.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Yep the idea is making some progress ;) But I would like to this threat to be close, of course this is kind of advertising witch i don't want.

You know what I mean.
I like this community

I don't like crushing dreams or hopes or whatever. But just to summon it up FOR you so you don't have to experience it yourself.

1. MTARP is not the only server being DDoSsed. U,G & lots of other servers are being DDoSsed (but we give 0 fucks about U,G)
2. If you got close to 0 knowlage of coding, you're going to have a tough time.
3. New RP servers are an easy target to DDoS and it's certainly NOT worth your money for a dedicated server.
4. the vG script has got a lot of backdoors and is easy to crack. and what I've stated in point 2 and 3. It's just a waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png