sUp5rET.png

Alberto being a Naughty Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Yeah good points Mittel, but i just want to give it a try, really i don't lose nothing, is just a try ;)

toshiba2

Banned User
I don't like crushing dreams or hopes or whatever. But just to summon it up FOR you so you don't have to experience it yourself.

1. MTARP is not the only server being DDoSsed. U,G & lots of other servers are being DDoSsed (but we give 0 fucks about U,G)
2. If you got close to 0 knowlage of coding, you're going to have a tough time.
3. New RP servers are an easy target to DDoS and it's certainly NOT worth your money for a dedicated server.
4. the vG script has got a lot of backdoors and is easy to crack. and what I've stated in point 2 and 3. It's just a waste of time.

+1

I don't even think Alberto could edit vG codes, little alone make his own codes from scratch.

Alberto

Donator
Donator
Toshiba, please, stop the fight, there's no point at fighting, ok ;)
Stop insulting us, please.
We just are developing an idea, giving a try,if it doesn't work then nothing, we just leave the idea.

toshiba2

Banned User
Toshiba, please, stop the fight, there's no point at fighting, ok ;)
Stop insulting us, please.
We just are developing an idea, giving a try,if it doesn't work then nothing, we just leave the idea.

Alberto, it's a discussion, feel free to sit down and discuss with us pal :)

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Head Admin! kthx.

Also, Mittell is right.

Every RP server I've ever played on is currently down or experiencing a lot of troubles. You may not know it but even CIT is being DDoS'd, idk how they're up but I assume they have some serious protection with the player-base they have. If you get anywhere above a few players you'd likely be hit just the same. If you know who it is, I highly suggest telling someone, making a new server wont solve any of your problems...

We'll just have to wait it out, they can't do it forever to everyone.

toshiba2

Banned User
Ehm. Where does Bugra come in?

bugrai.png

toshiba2

Banned User
It wouldn't even be worth DDoSing their server, they'll have 10 players top. I think the DDoSers would have a more enjoyable time watching them die out slowly while wasting money on their VPS.

pittfan498

Donator
Donator
HOLY FUCKING BALLS AND WIENERS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE MUTHA FUCKAS?

*Grabs his popcorn

^ I don't even like popcorn?

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Yea, this is really getting to the point of what the hell did i just read, to be honest Alberto and Sarah do your thing, if you want to do your idea then do it. Though i am advising you don't break any rules in MTA:RP along with this. Going with Mittell good luck running a server up cause i know its not that easy to script it require lot of skill really. P.S. Like beatty said DDoses do happen to any server that trys or suceeds in building a player base. Enough said and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png