sUp5rET.png

Stop donating to get factions and super fast cars

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
Here is what I think. Speed mods should be for pd and special people that need them for specific things. Donating for a faction in my opinion is a shitty perk like you said it is going way out of hand.

Of course, donating for a faction was always the gayest perk ever in my opinion, but anything that helps get the server bill paid shouldn't matter at all until it's abuse. Which in this case that perk is abused alot.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
My suggestions

Remove speed mods all together, Clover going 200km/h in 3 seconds yolo, fuck that.
Remove donating for factions, I iz a nub, but i hez $$$ to buy faction herp a derp.... How about fuck you, earn your shit legitimately.
Remove donating for Server Staff, herp a derp derp, I's ben rpin 4 one week an am retarded but i will giv u $$.... How about fuck you, earn your staff position legitimately

How to fix shit
Instead of having speed mods, make vehicles such as Turismos, Bullets, Banshee's, etc rare... So basically take Grotti's autoshop and flush er' down the toilet.
Encourage people to roleplay to their fullest extent, and actually make getting a faction difficult.
Hire staff that are legit, who have knowledge, not just some nub from buttfuck no where who has money to give you.

Cheerios, Carrot.

Here are Server Staff that i think are worth a dam

Overload
Mitteh
Stick
Dale Larson
JohnC
Retention
Silencer

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Until the server stops revolving around money and begins to revolve around standards you shouldn't expect any evolution whatsoever.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I don't see any problems with donating for a faction.

If they're retarded simply fill in a ticket on the UCP and i will look into it. If you donate for a faction doesn't mean they have it forever.

Donating for a admin is easy..

If it's a newb we'll remove/infract him/her, and give him a handshake for his money :)

Therefore everyone else has a fair chance this includes factions.
I'm als not asking you to wait for 20 years to become easy.
I'm actually very awesome on that part aslong as i see that you're dedicated for it. (specially legal RP)
If you suck like a brick... then it takes a long time indeed.

If you're trying to be official simply PM me and remind me that you're trying.

Fatman out.

sUp5rET.png