sUp5rET.png

Stop donating to get factions and super fast cars

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
I looooooove this server it's friggin amazing but I'm starting to get annoyd that people who can't even rp well are getting official factions through donating they CAMP at the gun NYC locations so they can load up on guns and DM a whole. Heck of a lot it's soo annoying when you pull someone over and their friend comes up behind you with a gun and blows your head off using guns as a first resort I love this server but I think the donating to get factions need to stop this is an RP server but people can just buy a faction allowing them to get guns and DM. And not to mention v12 cars they are over powered and over used there is almost no point in having non speed modded cars in the pd when 90% of the cars are speed modded I love this server but the donating to get factions and V12 cars need to stop for the sake of rp this server feels less like an rp server day after day. With people using guns as a first resort provoking the pd and general non rp people can keep their current v12 cars but please no more I love this server and the great role players I just want to address what I find as problembs

Burritos

Banned User
I looooooove this server it's friggin amazing but I'm starting to get annoyd that people who can't even rp well are getting official factions through donating they CAMP at the gun NYC locations so they can load up on guns and DM a whole. Heck of a lot it's soo annoying when you pull someone over and their friend comes up behind you with a gun and blows your head off using guns as a first resort I love this server but I think the donating to get factions need to stop this is an RP server but people can just buy a faction allowing them to get guns and DM. And not to mention v12 cars they are over powered and over used there is almost no point in having non speed modded cars in the pd when 90% of the cars are speed modded I love this server but the donating to get factions and V12 cars need to stop for the sake of rp this server feels less like an rp server day after day. With people using guns as a first resort provoking the pd and general non rp people can keep their current v12 cars but please no more I love this server and the great role players I just want to address what I find as problembs

Please use proper grammar, i say they should not.. Considering Ello does / give you anything for money..

I think you should RPly install a V12 Engine.. Like have a Lead Admin watch, then if it is good, you can add it.

And plus in real life, people can make gangs, and get guns.. I think they should keep it, that you can donate for factions, and V12s.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
Here is what I think. Speed mods should be for pd and special people that need them for specific things. Donating for a faction in my opinion is a shitty perk like you said it is going way out of hand.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
It's called "Speedmods", you dickslappers! Not V12s. Using "V12" as an IC excuse is so.... lame! Use your freakin' imagination, and stop calling it V12 bullshitty shit shit!

Anyways, if people donate for a faction, and their faction get closed, and they keep donating, they will run out of money some time anyways.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
Please use proper grammar, i say they should not.. Considering Ello does / give you anything for money..

I think you should RPly install a V12 Engine.. Like have a Lead Admin watch, then if it is good, you can add it.

And plus in real life, people can make gangs, and get guns.. I think they should keep it, that you can donate for factions, and V12s.

Don't be a Grammar Nazi if you aren't gonna follow proper grammar anyways. Putting ellipses between sentences, starting sentences with 'And,' and 'Like.' Heck, you even inadvertently placed a double negative in there, stating that you didn't and did support this.

Revised With Proper Grammar said:
Please use proper grammar. I think they shouldn't, considering Ello does give certain privileges for donations. I believe players should RPly install speed modded engines, and have a Administrator+ recon. If they believe the RP is sufficient enough, they'll will allow the speed mod be added. Also in the real world, people can form gangs, and acquire guns. I think players should be allowed to donate for factions and speed mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

LiqueFire

I agree do you see his...... Oh wait did you see his faction...

lolol, you must always start the problems dont you? look at your faction; "OOH IM A WASH, btw PUT UR LAST NAME AS A WASH BECAUSE THATS RP LOL AND LOOK HERE IS AN AK 47 NOW GO DM PPL AND U GET PROMOTED :D"

Chaoss

The real MVP
lolol, you must always start the problems dont you? look at your faction; "OOH IM A WASH, btw PUT UR LAST NAME AS A WASH BECAUSE THATS RP LOL AND LOOK HERE IS AN AK 47 NOW GO DM PPL AND U GET PROMOTED :D"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL im sorry but thats too good

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
People who cant RP get their factions taken away lol. So they help pay the server bills, And we only have to deal with them for a short amount of time :)

JohnC

Donator
Donator

Funny, that sounds a lot like the Claudios/Rigatoni's xD

LiqueFire

Funny, that sounds a lot like the Claudios/Rigatoni's xD

LOLOLOL, k..tbh it sounds like Claudio's, but not rigatonis, rigatonis had full action mafia RP, but John, stop acting like an ass to meh k? Kewl cuz I haven't said shit bout u yet :D

hammy1717

Mkay, Franco, Heres what i think about that.

[video=youtube;0tJGk4ofc18]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
My suggestions

Remove speed mods all together, Clover going 200km/h in 3 seconds yolo, fuck that.
Remove donating for factions, I iz a nub, but i hez $$$ to buy faction herp a derp.... How about fuck you, earn your shit legitimately.
Remove donating for Server Staff, herp a derp derp, I's ben rpin 4 one week an am retarded but i will giv u $$.... How about fuck you, earn your staff position legitimately

How to fix shit
Instead of having speed mods, make vehicles such as Turismos, Bullets, Banshee's, etc rare... So basically take Grotti's autoshop and flush er' down the toilet.
Encourage people to roleplay to their fullest extent, and actually make getting a faction difficult.
Hire staff that are legit, who have knowledge, not just some nub from buttfuck no where who has money to give you.

Cheerios, Carrot.

mandog28

My suggestions

Remove speed mods all together, Clover going 200km/h in 3 seconds yolo, fuck that.
Remove donating for factions, I iz a nub, but i hez $$$ to buy faction herp a derp.... How about fuck you, earn your shit legitimately.
Remove donating for Server Staff, herp a derp derp, I's ben rpin 4 one week an am retarded but i will giv u $$.... How about fuck you, earn your staff position legitimately

How to fix shit
Instead of having speed mods, make vehicles such as Turismos, Bullets, Banshee's, etc rare... So basically take Grotti's autoshop and flush er' down the toilet.
Encourage people to roleplay to their fullest extent, and actually make getting a faction difficult.
Hire staff that are legit, who have knowledge, not just some nub from buttfuck no where who has money to give you.

Cheerios, Carrot.

They removed donating for administrative positions >a month ago.

I agree with the first two suggestions, especially the speedmodding. Like it already isn't easy to get away from the police.

Fallen

Donator
Donator
They removed donating for administrative positions >a month ago.

I agree with the first two suggestions, especially the speedmodding. Like it already isn't easy to get away from the police.

Nope it's still there. Overload just adjusted the rules so donators HAVE to meet certain prerequisites in order to donate to become Server Support.

sUp5rET.png