sUp5rET.png

Reviving the State Police Department

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
SAPD has the name of the state in it's name so it infers that it would patrol the whole state not just Red County, same thing with SPD.

So, either everyone just isn't understanding the point of what I'm saying, or is just skimming the message because the attention span may be low.

The point is, more then one department is nothing but bad luck atm reasons being the player base, rivalry and allot of other uglier things I dont need to detail on so how about you all really consider the ups and downs, because having more then one will unbalance the "shit-scale" (~ Jim Lahey ), then raise the positives of the policing rp going on atm. Yes we will obviously have more cops which may improve on crime but there will be rivalry, QQ, alot of admin-situations and general shit so instead of arguing and trying to find a needle in the haystack type of reason to add on to the irrelevant list so far, because no matter what having more then one department will not, shall not and have not and will never work out, so please lets not open up more then one PD Faction atm, maybe in the future when the time is right.

kazang

<b><span style="color:#800080;"t>MTA:RP VET</b><br
Donator
How about change the current leader of SAPD and let someone who believes they can improve the faction as a whole, either way good look with SPD.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
So, either everyone just isn't understanding the point of what I'm saying, or is just skimming the message because the attention span may be low.

The point is, more then one department is nothing but bad luck atm reasons being the player base, rivalry and allot of other uglier things I dont need to detail on so how about you all really consider the ups and downs, because having more then one will unbalance the "shit-scale" (~ Jim Lahey ), then raise the positives of the policing rp going on atm. Yes we will obviously have more cops which may improve on crime but there will be rivalry, QQ, alot of admin-situations and general shit so instead of arguing and trying to find a needle in the haystack type of reason to add on to the irrelevant list so far, because no matter what having more then one department will not, shall not and have not and will never work out, so please lets not open up more then one PD Faction atm, maybe in the future when the time is right.

The faction has been revived under Overload's authority, bickering on the forums is going to solve nothing. Your opinion is not going to reverse the decision.

Perhaps we should remove SAPD, seeing as they're inactive as fuck. I revived SPD to try and get a stable LEA faction in the server, seeing as SAPD is just too unstable.

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
The faction has been revived under Overload's authority, bickering on the forums is going to solve nothing. Your opinion is not going to reverse the decision.

Perhaps we should remove SAPD, seeing as they're inactive as fuck. I revived SPD to try and get a stable LEA faction in the server, seeing as SAPD is just too unstable.

Yay! Hoping to join soon

As gor the 'rivalry', wont be coming from spd as im concerned. Up to the hcs to stol it, isnt it? Why whine about the problem if you can solve and/or prevent it?

Anyways im joining spd.

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
* Spits popcorn out * Just keep the bickering to an all-time low, and we'll be fine. We can try to co-operate with RC because there's three different towns now. But we don't need to be getting into things with each other.

And Carrot, it wouldn't do anyone any good if SAPD were to ever be shut down. I will say, I've had really bad and annoying times with SPD, but it was under different leadership. Lets just see how things go for now.

* Grabs another bag of popcorn *

sUp5rET.png