sUp5rET.png

Reviving the State Police Department

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
So I possibly may be reviving the State Police Department, still waiting for Overload to get back to me with his confirmation of whether or not it can be done. If Overload allows for it to be revived how many of you would be interested in joining? I'll be capping the membership limit to 10 players, and will only accept people who have advanced roleplay know_ledge.

Luka

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Don't wanna be r00d, but even LSPD is inactive, and making a new pd is a bad idea... Work on LSPD first, then make SPD.

Ray Payne

<b><span style="color:#B3102B;"t>Serb</b><br /><b>
Donator
Unfortunately SPD was just added... *sigh*

they never listen to us, This subject has always been a bad idea and everytime someone tries it just leads to the faction falling.
Just sit back and make bets like me. :D

Cough* 1.5 months

Malachi

Know whats funny?, isn't SAPD and SPD the same thing? SAPD (San Andreas Police Department) SPD (State Police Department) They should have the exact same jurisdiction because they are departments that should be patrolling SA as a WHOLE. So having SAPD and SPD would be capital 'U' useless. Now if they change it to CSD or something other than that a different story.

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
Aslong as they stay out of SAPD's jurisdiction (All of RC). I'd like to say welcome!

Who said they dont have jurisdiction inside RC?
We have the same jurisdiction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Who said they dont have jurisdiction inside RC?
We have the same jurisdiction.

You normally dont see cities with two departments, if so they're limited to areas of patrol, I.E LAPD and the CHP IRL. The CHP can be seen assisting the LAPD on outskirts areas by highways and what not in certain youtube vids, but even still that dosent mean a CHP officer can just go patrol in Pershing, if SPD is revived I'll establish a meeting regarding jurisdiction.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Know whats funny?, isn't SAPD and SPD the same thing? SAPD (San Andreas Police Department) SPD (State Police Department) They should have the exact same jurisdiction because they are departments that should be patrolling SA as a WHOLE. So having SAPD and SPD would be capital 'U' useless. Now if they change it to CSD or something other than that a different story.

SAPD patrols red county primarily, cosindering SPD is State Troopers, they would populate the highways and outskirts of RC, so the name doesn't change what department does what, but having more then one dept is useless.

Luka

SAPD patrols red county primarily, cosindering SPD is State Troopers, they would populate the highways and outskirts of RC, so the name doesn't change what department does what, but having more then one dept is useless.

Don't mind Peter, he just mad cuz he's the boss of SAPD and doesn't want another department here :p dont worry though, you're the original one <3

DrJoseEvil

Donator
Don't mind Peter, he just mad cuz he's the boss of SAPD and doesn't want another department here :p dont worry though, you're the original one <3

I'm not mad, though I think it wouldnt be best, because I've seen what happens more then once when more then one departments are open, its useless for areas of patrol and the size of the player base so I'm going to stick with a no, theres no good point for adding a extra departments even if its for "Higher RP Standards", its simple if you're in a faction and HC Notices you RPing great, you'll be recognised for promotions and special opportunities while the others learn they'll have to step up their tactics in the rank game as well as helping others with the same issue, so to be honest does it matter if we have more then one department, its only going to cause rivalry which isn't going to be good at all.

Malachi

SAPD has the name of the state in it's name so it infers that it would patrol the whole state not just Red County, same thing with SPD.

sUp5rET.png