sUp5rET.png

People need to understand.

BearCock

Its a bit unrealistic when you run around the streets with a mask/bandana/helment, or hell, all three.

I dont understand why people do this.
Now I know that sometimes they are used properly in crimes.
But i've seen waaaaayyyy too much people driving/walking around with that.
its unrealistic.

It makes you look like a noob, and it makes it easy for people to try to avoid RPing with you.

Do us all a favor, and stop it. Please!

Fox

I understand it. But belive it or not 3/5 of the times there's a reason for it.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I agree with this,

Not even to mention that 99% of the weather is HOT.

Pretty sure with all those things on you'd faint.

Gurky06

Solution is simple. Don't rp with them, sorted. Or maybe we can just jail them for non rp whenever we see. (I've seen some admins also doing same *cough*)

@Fox ; "It is cold out there" "I'm wanted criminal" "I don't want you to see my face so I'll just look like a terrorist instead when I try to sell my car to you."

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
So true, praise praise.

I avoid interacting with anyone who walks around with them on 24/7, it's an instant reminder of who can role play properly in the server and who can't. Of course there are a few exceptions, but it holds true most of the time.

DarkGhost

Donator
Donator
So true, praise praise.

I avoid interacting with anyone who walks around with them on 24/7, it's an instant reminder of who can role play properly in the server and who can't. Of course there are a few exceptions, but it holds true most of the time.

Same here, any guy driving his infernus around with an helmet on then having a car crash at 200 kmh, I tend to either avoid the RP by sending someone else *coughs coughs*, either just force them to atleast RP a head injury, 'cause ... Who the f... would drive an infernus with an helmet on ? Except if you're on a race track, which you're not.

buckeyesdb

<br /><b><span style="color:#129FB5;"t>MTA Mapping
Donator
Same here, any guy driving his infernus around with an helmet on then having a car crash at 200 kmh, I tend to either avoid the RP by sending someone else *coughs coughs*, either just force them to atleast RP a head injury, 'cause ... Who the f... would drive an infernus with an helmet on ? Except if you're on a race track, which you're not.

To be fair, IRL if I was driving a car with that much power and I knew I would be using all of that power, I wouldn't hesitate to put a helmet on.

But I do agree, driving like this 24/7 is %100 Non-RP

Chad

So true, praise praise.

^^^

BearCock

I remember back on ** when, at a specific time, a couple dudes get online usually around the same time.

And all you'd see on the police "scanner" is, infurnas clocked at 200kmh, a good 200 times a minute.

Akirohana

They just want the "Unknown Person (Mask) [ID]" on their heads to avoid MGing of other people, but tbh, it's so unrealistic. I try to avoid RPing with those kind of people, or just RP suspicion whenever I see them.

Swinekills

Donator
Donator
I feel the only appropriate time to where a helmet 24/7 is if you're on a motorcycle that whole time, to be honest whenever I put mine on when I hop on my bike, I forget I'm even wearing it until I realize my face isn't white anymore lol, than I normally take it off haha. It is funny though getting pulled over, I had a cop tell me to take my helmet off, than proceeded to tell me that I was under arrest for not wearing a helmet while on my motorbike, that is a reason I tend to keep mine on at least while i'm on my bike, generally i'll have it off.

sUp5rET.png