sUp5rET.png

New LSPD and SPD Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tsubaki

I know right!? This cops can't RP!, i support this thread entirely

Which faction is it that you have experience with nooby officers? SPD or LSPD? If its LSPD, PM me the officers names and I'll sort it out.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
I know right!? This cops can't RP!, i support this thread entirely

Thankyou. Its every cop, SPD & LSPD, SPD likes to take the gun out for a traffic stop and call for backup every time (every SPD). LSPD seems to RP more correctly than SPDwhen it comes to traffic stops.

R

rascal

Or if any cops are being jack wagons, F2 da shit and I'll CRUSH EM :D

J.O.B

Well, since this is a game and we all have a life - we can't just keep the court faction online all day so that every criminal can go to court before being sentenced. Also, we don't have a prison anyway, so even if you did go to court on every case ; where the hell we going to ship you? So, before you talk about realism, realize it's as real as it can be given the current circumstances. GM's shouldn't even be on duty while RPing, so yeah nothing else to say on that..

J.O.B

Thankyou. Its every cop, SPD & LSPD, SPD likes to take the gun out for a traffic stop and call for backup every time (every SPD). LSPD seems to RP more correctly than SPDwhen it comes to traffic stops.

Okay Mr. Professional tell me this. You pull somebody over in Los Angeles, which is exactly how Los Santos is portrayed RPly if you actually think about it. Are you seriously going to walk up without any kind of protection, knowing that the city is full of gangbangers and other criminals that just straight up don't give a fuck? I think not. Also, when we call for backup on traffic stops it's usually because we are alone and nine times out of ten the suspect waits until we get all the way to the window before pressing J and hauling ass. Just like in the real world, our cop characters take precautions in every situation. Hell, my own cop character has been shot, shot at, stabbed, beat down by a couple of thugs, and even in a fire when the SPD was lit on fire while he was at his desk. So obviously my character is prepared in every situation, and thinks ten steps ahead. What gives you the right to call me a noob for that? Please, ENLIGHTEN ME, since you're so professional.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Edit

Okay Mr. Professional tell me this. You pull somebody over in Los Angeles, which is exactly how Los Santos is portrayed RPly if you actually think about it. Are you seriously going to walk up without any kind of protection, knowing that the city is full of gangbangers and other criminals that just straight up don't give a fuck? I think not. Also, when we call for backup on traffic stops it's usually because we are alone and nine times out of ten the suspect waits until we get all the way to the window before pressing J and hauling ass. Just like in the real world, our cop characters take precautions in every situation. Hell, my own cop character has been shot, shot at, stabbed, beat down by a couple of thugs, and even in a fire when the SPD was lit on fire while he was at his desk. So obviously my character is prepared in every situation, and thinks ten steps ahead. What gives you the right to call me a noob for that? Please, ENLIGHTEN ME, since you're so professional.

Okay. First of all calm down, do you realize how rediculous you sound? You seem like to take RP So seriously, ITS A FUCKING GAME. So just chill.

Second you aparently do not understand what im am saying. When you pull someone over for a trffic stop some caps ACTUALLY whip there gun out while walking to the car. Not even cops do that in L.A do you want to know why?
Answer: because they are not allowed. I have yet to see a cop anywhere, pull out his gun and walk up to a car he pulled over. An when i mean backup i mean like the whole god damn city of cops come. Usually 3 cops are on one guy for a traffic stop.
I called 9-11 yesterday (in game) because my friend was dying and no cops or ambulances came. So he had to make a new account.

A Gm injured him and DM and PG'ed she just walked up to him after he said something while he was smoking a cigarette she hit Him and kept hitting him. Then when he was down she walked away.
GM's need to make new players and when they want to go on duty then they change characters. Problem solved..

Oh and i never said I was a professional

Last edited by a moderator:

J.O.B

Okay. First of all calm down, do you realize how rediculous you sound? You seem like to take RP So seriously, ITS A FUCKING GAME. So just chill.

Second you aparently do not understand what im am saying. When you pull someone over for a trffic stop some caps ACTUALLY whip there gun out while walking to the car. Not even cops do that in L.A do you want to know why?
Answer: because they are not allowed. I have yet to see a cop anywhere, pull out his gun and walk up to a car he pulled over. An when i mean backup i mean like the whole god damn city of cops come. Usually 3 cops are on one guy for a traffic stop.
I called 9-11 yesterday (in game) because my friend was dying and no cops or ambulances came. So he had to make a new account.

A Gm injured him and DM and PG'ed she just walked up to him after he said something while he was smoking a cigarette she hit Him and kept hitting him. Then when he was down she walked away.
GM's need to make new players and when they want to go on duty then they change characters. Problem solved..

Oh and i never said I was a professional

First off, how am I taking it too seriously when you're the one that made a damn forum post about it? Don't make a thread and then say I take it too seriously when all I did was respond. SECOND, I am the GM that kicked your friend's ass ICly. He was staring down her shirt, and then told her she dressed like a whore. So, I slapped him ; then he continued to insult her, so I just hit him a few times and he was knocked out. You pulled out a knife, by using this command:

/me pulls out a knife

Okay, the first thing wrong with this is that there is no punctuation. Second thing wrong with this, where the hell did he pull it out of? Mid-air? Is he Bruce Lee, whom moves so fast I wouldn't be able to see where he pulled it from? Third thing wrong that you did, you ran across the parking lot stabbing AT me over and over while going "/b aRpee it! aRpee it god dammit! u stoopid fukkin nuub!" So, that is why I left. Also, you need to learn the game a bit more - you don't have to make a new damn character every time one gets hurt. Just RP fixing the injuries yourself, derp-derp!

Lastly, work on your grammar a bit - People will take you more seriously then.

EDIT: Oh yeah! About your little "GM's need to make new characters when they want to go on duty and then they change characters. Problem solved" First off this is what we call an "oxymoron". An oxymoron is a statement that complicates itself. How can a GM account make a new character that won't be a GM? After all, the account is GM - not the characters. Also, isn't it more efficient to just use /gmduty? I mean... Bro, what kind of weed you smoking? Cause I want some of that shit if it puts me in the same state of mind you in...

Last edited by a moderator:

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
And yes you are freaking out. I just calmly and maturly made a thread with a couple ideas.
If they cant be meet then thats fine. Its not my server. So I could care less if there is court or not.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Can someone tell me how to delete this whole thread? Or do it for me please. Im just going to enjoy the server and not complain. I've noticed that I will never win an argument. Sorry for any complaints. And to anyone that i've bothered.

Please delete thos thread or PM me telling me how to do so.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Some SPD nub ran into my car just a few minuts ago.. And he said: "Sorry got to go".. So i asked:"OOC?" He said:" No IC.." I've forced him to RP it.. But the only thing he did was: Giving me 500$ saying sorry and sir are you alright? After a few seconds.. He left..

With this i mean.. The RP of SPD (And maybe LSPD to.. not sure) needs to be higher.. This can't be..

I'm pretty sure that LSPD/SPD (IDC who) withdraw their gun fast because SOME "maffia/gang" w/e nubs are doing the same thing..

For example: I was standing at pizza stack where a dude told me to not come in.. Well alright.. I told him to get me some soda.. (I was looking for RP) and he actually did it lawl..

Then.. I was standing infront of my car.. Like 15 meters away from Pizza Stack.. 2 dudes where walking up to me.. And started to say: "What are you doing here.." So i said.. Just standing here.. Anymore questions Sherlock".. And then he started to act like a baws.. *ahum* A few nub mins later.. He withdrew his gun and pointed it at me.. At a public place.. With more people.. (ORLY?.. Yes..) and then the moron send me away..

So.. I actually got in my car.. Turned around.. And i was standing on the other side of the road.. And guess what? Dejavü..

The thing i want to say in this long story is..

Any HC of LSPD/SPD or w/e faction.. Learn your players how to RP!!!

FORCE THEM TO GET LESSONS FROM GM'S IF THEIR RP SUCKS !!!!!

And how about the merge SPD with LSPD? Don't see much activity on both sides..

So yeah.. Thats what i've wanted to say :D

Hola back ^^

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
[English] Zeke Harisson says: Officer
Richard Whirlen: (( Badge. ))
[English] Zeke Harisson says: I need help
*James Fortune puts on a Police Badge.
[English] Zeke Harisson says: Some asshole stoled me bike
James Fortune: (( thanks :D ))
*Joe Westbrook presses on the key to unlock the vehicle. ((Cheetah))
Richard Whirlen: (( Nps. ))
[English] James Fortune says: ok what it look like
[English] Zeke Harisson says: Well dark green
[English] Zeke Harisson says: PCJ
[English] James Fortune says: hop in
[English] James Fortune says: we will look
[English] Zeke Harisson says: And the driver is wear black cap and he is white

Alright.. So a officer just let a person in his car..

Reasson to NOT do this at all and follow procedures:
- The person who would sit next behind the officer might find the dude who did it.. But.. he has no proof probably at the first instance..
- The thief would see that the person talked to the police.. Which get his life into danger..
- It's not procedure nor helping..

Really? -__-

J.O.B

Well, how about SPD not merge with LSPD and you just imagine we did? If we aren't really "active" as you say, then why are you here bitching about your experiences with us? Seriously people, what the fuck goes on in y'all's pretty little heads?! This shit is bananas.

Weimy

All of the LSPD are cadets, if anything they should merge into SPD, Not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png