sUp5rET.png

New LSPD and SPD Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
I think that some stuff should be added to make the game more enjoyable and fair to those jailed. The SPD likes to jail people and Im fine with that but dont we have a court? I think that SPD should allow a player to use his phone to make 1 phone call like they are entitiled to. They are also aloud to call their attorney or be given one but SPD doesnt seem to car. They simply tell you to "shut up" and walk away. Not even letting you argue your case.
Also I think that GM's should no be allowed to become cops of any kind. They should make a new account due to the fact of a suspect running (this is what happened to me) and hiding then the SPD officer Teleports to them (me) and arrests them.

Cops should not be allowed to pull a weapon on a suspect unless he/she has probable cause. I was shot while sitting in my car refusing to exit. (very unreal)

Weimy

Also I think that GM's should no be allowed to become cops of any kind. They should make a new account due to the fact of a suspect running

GameMasters are not allowed to be on duty while in an RP of any kind. Doing that is abuse of powers. also, making a new account isnt going to change anything, Gamemasters are staff of the server and need to follow certain rules.

Melrpm

GameMasters are not allowed to be on duty while in an RP of any kind. Doing that is abuse of powers. also, making a new account isnt going to change anything, Gamemasters are staff of the server and need to follow certain rules.

I agree with you on this part, but if he says that is for experience, i can't say is true or false but i know the rest is true.

Weimy

And thats when you talk to an admin about it. No GM should use his powers to help out in a RP.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Well my player has been jailed for 3hrs so I cant do anything but these are the same cops who constantly have to pull me pver or arrest me. Bob johnstan and matthew longstan.

I stole a towtruck and rped my arrest and they shot at me when i refused to get out to the truck (i have video) and they jailed me for 3hrs. Yet a daranged bus driver ran INTO all the cops While they were RPing my car crash and they jailed him for 40mins.

Matthew lingstan and bob johnstan both dont like me. (period)

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
I feel like im being harrassed just because my players criminal background for being jailed (they were the ones that jailed me everytime) (i only went to jail about 3 times for evading)
But 4hrs?
This is why we should have lawyers. I am also creating a new character so my background is clean and these two dont harass me again.

P.s my iphone doesnt let me pm from the fourms.

(i apologize for any typos or errors made in this post. My iphone has very small keys for me to type)

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Both are SPD. I say SPD should go after drugs, drug paraphanelia, illegal arms trade (weapon deals), and illegal car sales. Leave the ticketing to the LSPD. If LSPD makes any stops and finds illegal drugs or weapons the thats when they call it in.

In the case of a high speed chase then both LSPD and SPD should work TOGETHER to take the criminal down. S.W.A.T should be on the scene if the suspect refuses to surrender. AND MOST IMPORTAINTLY, no shots should be fired unless the suspect pulls out a weapon or threatens an officer.

Sorry for all the replyes im just giving some ideas that should be considered for the LSPD and SPD. Just to keep things more controlled and organized :)

Spongebob

Really... SPD always pulls out and aims the gun which in real life Is not allowed to use a gun If the suspect Is not armed, they should use tazers, pepper sprays, nightsticks but not an M4's :(

Weimy

Again, Maybe the player has misclicked, Misclicks happen very occasionaly and they usually apologize for doing it. If you got shot, and they player says " Misclick " then you void it as it was an accident.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
I am uploading the video to youtube. Yes there was ONE misclick that i didnt notice but they all shot multiple times. And shot my player multiple times.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
Of course. Ill post the part1 when its completed in 5mins. Then part2. Pay no mine to me talking on skype to my friend because i was soo pissed off i didnt realize i was mGing. We usually RP in game.

xXSupaFlexXx

Banned User
Donator
This video Was of a cop chase, notice the ambulance, and helicopter as well as te shots fired and in part 2 the officer not giving me my lawyer or argue my case.

The chase all started with I finishing my drivers test and MATTEW (the one harrassing me) pulling me over for too many tickets and revoling it after I told him I just got my license back then I raged and RP stole the towtruck with my bike attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aleI6Zf-r80

Weimy

From what i saw, You were being taser'd, The gun is also a taser, So Maybe it was multiple tasers?

M

Mr.PotatoHead

We have the Deagles which are a Multi Purpose Pistol if you look at the /mes than you will see that most of the gun pulled are tazers unless AWAT is on scene then you will see SOME M4s

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png