Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Hello!
Today we are announcing new limits for Law Factions. Currently we have 3 Law Factions, and I have attempted to convince one of the Three to shut down, and make something different.. So Unfortunately due to our Player base not being big enough for 3 PD factions, we are going to have to put in new restrictions.

Each Law Faction will now only be allowed 15Max Members Each.

The Only exception is the Los Santos Police Department.. They have more members from Previous, And they will NOT be required to fire their current members to meet this limit. They will however not be allowed to do any recruitment until they are below the new limit, or the limit is raised.

Each Faction can Recruit as they wish, Until they hit 15 Members. If a faction goes over the Limit of 15 The lowest ranked members will be kicked until the limit is met. (with exception of LSPD)

If you would like to request more member slots for your faction, Please contact Overload. Otherwise the new global standard is 15 for Government Law Factions.

Thanks

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
If members from LSPD would like to join the new pd SAHP, We can get these numbers regulated. And we need members anyways so....

pickens

Yes, and personally SAHP is more active than LSPD, there for that is why i transfered to SAHP, more job oppurtunitys and more activity and i have already gotten lots done because of me being promoted from my old rank in LSPD which was a cadet, making me require to patrol with another officer to Trooper 1 in SAHP allowing me to do my job more freely and i have been rather good at it if i may say so

ViZon

Just a little question, why do we have Highway Patrol, when they mostly drive anywhere BUT on the highways?

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
READ THIS BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING. THE WHOLE THING!!!!!

I am not being a douche but I is gettn' a little frustrated with people not rping as much as we used to. Last I knew there was more than one pd in a big county. I am not the owner of this faction but I might as well be. I don't understand why people can't just accept that there is another pd and let it go. As for the jurisdiction State police should be running highway patrol units aswell. There is no jurisdiction limits on this server and this was made clear a long time ago. When I came back to the server I found that there was a LSPD and SPD again. I found that both were relatively inactive, SPD being the worst. Then I get griped at because I helped start a faction. I don't really appreciate the lack of rp that is coming out of these pd's. I do agree that the pd I am running is a little less than desirable on the rp side. We are improving quickly. More and more people are joining and I am almost out of space in the faction. I have like 12 in the faction and 1 undercover out of the pd. Therefore we only have 2 spots left. The rp standards of the pd's has went down immensely I called the Deputy Commissioner of SPD the other day while undergoing a investigation on a high speed chase. (Which is what a PD should do). Thinking that maybe I should let SPD do their job to. I get told that the faction just got back on their feet. I got news, SAHP just started 2-3days ago and we are nearly full with very active and wonderful people. I even have 2 admins. I am not mad at any one person. I am gettn' tired of getting put down for wanting to help protect SA. I had this same problem when me and Harrison Smith tried to start SASD again. I have had enough with the lack of rp coming from the pd's. We have shown a lot in the last few days. We are wanting to promote legal rp and no one wants to accept. Capimeeen I was not directing this at you this is for all of those questioning the idea of a new pd. The idea of the Highway Patrol was that there was not one yet and we wanted something that hasn't been done. It is so funny that no one bitches when LSPD and SPD split for the 100th time. And because LSPD and SPD are hardly seen in LS we are helping out on that side. I don't see a problem in this.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Some of you people have been in a PD for 5 minutes and are already talking shit about the most original department (LSPD, beatty's faction)..

Kevin.

Well, i like the point that is being made here, the server needs way more cops, everyone is a "Gangster" these days, or they are statwhoring, i remember the old days, when i just joined, that i was in the SPD, doing chases and stuff, with over 10 people online of only the SPD!, those where the good days, and i miss them, this needs to happen again, i'm willing to help, PM me IG about it if you see me online.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator
As for jurisdiction, yes. We do have jurisdiction limits, and the Mayor already contacted you ICly about that. You weren't online, though, but he talked to the Colonel or whatever. Now, I don't want any rivalry between the PDs, I want cooperation. We can't cooperate if we can't communicate, and we can't communicate if we have to use /d all the time, so I suggest you get TeamSpeak :) Also, most likely an overall department meeting may be brought up.

Pulse

Donator
Donator
I found that both were relatively inactive, SPD being the worst.

Sorry to say Jeff, but you are being a douche.. We got the SPD faction basically the day you came back, so what would you know? Our department just like LSPD believe in doing Student training before promoting just anyone to Trooper / Officer / whatever the hell you use.

P.S can you please use the codes under /pdcodes instead of using a whole different 10-code set, it's really hard to understand via /d.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
The thing about teamspeak won't happen unless somone else uses it in SAHP. I made it very clear that teamspeak would not be used in the faction. I have not had one objection yet. Most of the people in my faction find it to be an inconvenience to the pd. I am sorry Pulse that I am seeming like a douche, that was not my intention. Just don't really think that SAPD should have split. If they didn't split maybe we could have 2 very active pd's. Then maybe some people could make sense of the new pd.

E

eLst

The thing about teamspeak won't happen unless somone else uses it in SAHP. I made it very clear that teamspeak would not be used in the faction. I have not had one objection yet. Most of the people in my faction find it to be an inconvenience to the pd. I am sorry Pulse that I am seeming like a douche, that was not my intention. Just don't really think that SAPD should have split. If they didn't split maybe we could have 2 very active pd's. Then maybe some people could make sense of the new pd.

You make it like your faction is the best in the world, then degrade SPD?

I didn't have to want to do this.
1. Your name is San Andreas Highway Patrol, this is the first time you've been in a Police Faction in MTA:RP so how would you know what the jurisdiction is?
2. Your members have NO training and can't speak English, new players look up to Police for guidance, how are they ment to learn.
3. You brag to me In-Game that people have offered you $300 for HC Rank, even in your wildest imagination if that were true, still no RolePlay.
4. Your faction doesn't know PD Codes, how are we ment to RolePlay with you if we don't know what you're saying.
5. Actually train your members before letting them Patrol, I just saw one of your members try to arrest someone for: 'reckless driving , evadion , Crossing the yellow line, other Minior trafic issue'
6. I have no problem with having three PD factions, but when one clearly can't RolePlay and gets more complaints then 2F2S then there's obviously a problem.

I know for a fact SPD and LSPD have strict training protocol, we at SPD spend atleast three hours training Students, that's even before they become Cadet's, which takes another few days.
All I'm saying is that you can't make your faction to be all mighty when yours is in serious need of attention, I'm not insulting you at all, I'm just stating a point.

morgfarm1

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I will agree with eLst. I think one reason you have 2 admins is so that they can help you increase your RP. The Concept is good, but SAHP, being Highway Patrol, Should stay off surface streets except when actually chasing. The way the Police forces in oregon are, somewhat like this:

State Patrol, has freedom of the entire state.
City patrol would be anywhere in LS, but no highway permissions, UNLESS Specifcally cleared by State or SAHP.
SAHP would be County Highways (The 2 lanes between LS itself and outlying areas) but no Interstate highway allowances, Except when cleared by State.

My opinion in this is, since nobody drives the interstates really, SAHP would get permission to use the highways an interstates, State still goes where they want, and City stays anywhere in LS as long as it's not a connecting highway. That's my stance on that. And Jeff, Seriously, Keep your mouth shut about SPD. I'm one of the most active patrollers, and the only patroller in my timezone in my department. Just sayin.

pickens

You make it like your faction is the best in the world, then degrade SPD?

I didn't have to want to do this.
1. Your name is San Andreas Highway Patrol, this is the first time you've been in a Police Faction in MTA:RP so how would you know what the jurisdiction is?
2. Your members have NO training and can't speak English, new players look up to Police for guidance, how are they ment to learn.
3. You brag to me In-Game that people have offered you $300 for HC Rank, even in your wildest imagination if that were true, still no RolePlay.
4. Your faction doesn't know PD Codes, how are we ment to RolePlay with you if we don't know what you're saying.
5. Actually train your members before letting them Patrol, I just saw one of your members try to arrest someone for: 'reckless driving , evadion , Crossing the yellow line, other Minior trafic issue'
6. I have no problem with having three PD factions, but when one clearly can't RolePlay and gets more complaints then 2F2S then there's obviously a problem.

I know for a fact SPD and LSPD have strict training protocol, we at SPD spend atleast three hours training Students, that's even before they become Cadet's, which takes another few days.
All I'm saying is that you can't make your faction to be all mighty when yours is in serious need of attention, I'm not insulting you at all, I'm just stating a point.

Elst, I find aleast 3 of those things wrong. First of all, From what I have seen as a trooper in SAHP I see people who speak english. Therefore we can speak english as I am doing right now.
Second of all, I do know PD codes, I look to /pdcodes for the PD codes when I am having troubles remembering them as I know the ones we have in our notes are incorrect and confusing therefore I dont use them. And third thing, I do roleplay, I roleplay well and I have training, may not be ICly on the character but I have been in law enforcement factions before and I roleplay it because it is the faction i find most enjoyable.
Fourth and Final Thing, Yes I do have to agree with you that some of the troopers in our faction are untrained, yes but still we will never know this ICly unless you inform us ICly and know about it ICly as it is a in character thing, yes I may not be HC in SAHP but I am speaking my thoughts and defending a faction that I see has great potential.

Jeff53

Donator
Donator
As of today I do have a training officer that is very good. His name is Zach Johnson (Dubstep). so our rp probs should improve a lot. As for the pd codes they were not copied right. And the faction has been chaged. We now have full access to everything.

strawberryhero

<b><span style="color:#007AA3">Alvin Drako</span><
Donator

In LSPD we use 5+ days to train our students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png