sUp5rET.png

Lspd

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Yes I have and even went near the south central and Inglewood area. I know skid row does have a lot of homelessness but that is just one part of the big city. Kinda like San Franciscos problem. We went past Compton in one case on city streets.

When we were driving back from Cincinnati back to Waterloo Region, my father decided to exit off the interstate to one of Detroit's ghettos to get gas (cheaper outside of the core than inside), it was midnight and did look like grand theft auto but nothing happened xD.

Edit: LA is bad in parts but every big metropolitan has bad areas, for example Jane and finch in Toronto, east Washington DC, I think it was east Vancouver, montréal-nord, phoung 4 t.p. ho chi Minh...

This is part that you've seen. Heh. But there's a lot of crime happening in LA.

Cloud

The difference is that in LA the crime that happens in LS is the retards killing and fucking everything they see then taking their two dollars, looting every other shop at the middle of the night. Although the gang activity over there is high, doesn't neccessarily mean that they will rob every single shop on the block, and if anything they might extort them for "protection" or something of the likes. Running from cops as a gang member also isn't a good idea and I'm sure most of them would cooperate to an extent if it was just that they sped a few miles over the speed limit.

yolo

what im trying to say is: stop watching bullshit shows or reading retarded articles about LA having a lot of crime, it really doesn't. Most of the crime rate most likely is due to drug related incidents such as possession but there isn't a robbery or shootouts vs cops every five minutes.

ps: im retarded so fuck everyone

There's a lot but not as much as other cities (every big metropolitan has lots of crime, not just LA). For my parents and relatives it is little as they came from Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon which is much more dangerous in terms of crimes. Do you even live in LA or in a smaller town? I've spent lots of times in big cities and I can see how people from smaller communities may say it's dangerous even though it is safer than smaller communities due to the amount of law enforcement (unless they are corrupt like in Ho Chi Minh City, Mexico City...).

LA is a nice city. I have friends who live there and had they been a victim of major crime (not petty crime like purse snatching, break ins), no and they don't call it dangerous.

Blanco

The current state of the server is as follows: If you're not a cop, or in a government faction, you're most likely an illegal RPer.

Almost everyone in the server is an illegal RPer, because fuck your emotions as a human and your regards to the life of others, right? Yeah, this is just an online game I DON'T NEED NO EMOTIONS. I'll just be a super leet criminal and go around shooting everything I see, stealing their three quarters and a piece of lint. There's not enough people interested in joining the police department, and if they are, then they're really not displaying it by completely ignoring the applications being open for at least the past two months.

Does this mean I don't think there's something wrong with the PD right now? No. But there's not much I can do to fix it alone. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm the current Chief of Police. I'm not trying to run the department alone, so people are delegated tasks. What this means is, I most likely won't be checking applications or reinstatement applications; the respective leader of the departments will be handling those. So, what do I get from this thread? Those people aren't up for the task, and may need to be replaced. So, in regards to Deli's comment about "needing a new Chief," we need an active department that can handle itself without me needing to tell every single member what to do. As for blaming me for the problems of inactivity within the department, well, sorry. Sorry that I can't force every person in the PD to get on their legal alts rather than shoot each other on their illegal alts.

The current state of the server is as follows: If you're not a cop, or in a government faction, you're most likely an illegal RPer.

Almost everyone in the server is an illegal RPer, because fuck your emotions as a human and your regards to the life of others, right? Yeah, this is just an online game I DON'T NEED NO EMOTIONS. I'll just be a super leet criminal and go around shooting everything I see, stealing their three quarters and a piece of lint. There's not enough people interested in joining the police department, and if they are, then they're really not displaying it by completely ignoring the applications being open for at least the past two months.

Does this mean I don't think there's something wrong with the PD right now? No. But there's not much I can do to fix it alone. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm the current Chief of Police. I'm not trying to run the department alone, so people are delegated tasks. What this means is, I most likely won't be checking applications or reinstatement applications; the respective leader of the departments will be handling those. So, what do I get from this thread? Those people aren't up for the task, and may need to be replaced. So, in regards to Deli's comment about "needing a new Chief," we need an active department that can handle itself without me needing to tell every single member what to do. As for blaming me for the problems of inactivity within the department, well, sorry. Sorry that I can't force every person in the PD to get on their legal alts rather than shoot each other on their illegal alts.

Well at least you are trying your best and keep it up, try to motivate the PD members somehow to play about 50% on illegal and 50% on PD (or more on PD). I'd join PD once more if I had the time (former sergeant when I think Beatty was the chief)

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
A week in LSPD almost and 1 training. Still a student. This might be a problem also..

DubstepxR

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
Simple as what torcee said. Most members of PD are active in a illegal faction, me myself I am in the same thing but I do take time to get on both alts and stay active. Most don't and stay on one alt. Yes PD can be quite inactive but without players who really want to do PD stuff, theres no gain for PD factions. I experienced this multiple times even when I ran LSPD and its not easy. It's a get rich and weapons thing being a illegal and running from the cops every single chance you get. Sorry to say but people who never experienced PD shouldn't talk as you being straight up biased cause you fail to see on the other end.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
It would be nice if there was some kind of support for starting up a legal faction, right now there's no support. FMT needs to take lead, and offer support to those who are seeking to start up legal factions, and help them in anyway they can. Offer some incentives, and bonuses to legal roleplayers to appease them, make them look forward to wanting to be a legal roleplayer, or starting up a legal faction. Right now you're basically thrown into an open world with no opportunities to advance legal wise (excluding pre-existing gov't factions, and Hex).

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
It would be nice if there was some kind of support for starting up a legal faction, right now there's no support. FMT needs to take lead, and offer support to those who are seeking to start up legal factions, and help them in anyway they can. Offer some incentives, and bonuses to legal roleplayers to appease them, make them look forward to wanting to be a legal roleplayer, or starting up a legal faction. Right now you're basically thrown into an open world with no opportunities to advance legal wise (excluding pre-existing gov't factions, and Hex).

We will be setting up a system soon, patience my friend, little by little :)

Kodiak

We will be setting up a system soon, patience my friend, little by little :)

I take your word for it Bunny. Hopefully it will be a system in which it will be easier to obtain a legal faction, gives start up support, and allows for a trial run without having to work with essentially nothing.

Deli

After reading Carrot's signature, why is there three law enforcement factions for a thirty-playerbase-server?

Kodiak

After reading Carrot's signature, why is there three law enforcement factions for a thirty-playerbase-server?

There was LSPD, SAPD, SPD, SASD, & CSD. I was in all of them except for CSD. I'd put SASD in my signature but I forgot what rank I was. Currently there's only LSPD.

Kodiak

OT: Still haven't received my "email" (forum PM) from LSPD, it's been over a week now. Whoever is Chief of Police in LSPD needs the boot for real. There's people who want to join LSPD, and would be active members, but they're being ignored.

Deli

Oh, should put "ex" then. xD

Yeah, man. There needs to be a new, strict, motivated chief.

Kodiak

Oh, should put "ex" then. xD

Yeah, man. There needs to be a new, strict, motivated chief.

Meh, I think most community members are up to date with the current factions IG :p

And I agree. Hopefully FMT will get the hint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png