sUp5rET.png

Lspd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
Hello

After being playing on this server a month I think it really needs more cops in my opinion. When I get up in the morning and join the server like IG 04:00 there are no cops online.. You may spot a cop online for 30 minutes after IG 08:00 but its all. This server needs more cops who are active in the morning.. You may correct me if im wrong..

Thank you for reading this :)

Majachie4

<b><span style="color:#FAEBD7;"t>#2012 Gang</b><br
Donator
Yep. Untill LSPD is active, I think we should remove the rule about 2 cops per person for a robbery.. Illegal RP in its entirety should not be punished because of an inactive faction..

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Yep. Untill LSPD is active, I think we should remove the rule about 2 cops per person for a robbery.. Illegal RP in its entirety should not be punished because of an inactive faction..

Please tell me more how sad it is for you illegal people.. You can pretty much rob the shit out of everything as only a certain amount of pd members have to be ONLINE instead of being ON DUTY.

And ONLINE doesn't mean they're even on there PC, they could be AFK for hours.

NamE

<b><span style="color:#0099FF";>Feelsbadman</b><br
Donator
Please tell me more how sad it is for you illegal people.. You can pretty much rob the shit out of everything as only a certain amount of pd members have to be ONLINE instead of being ON DUTY.

And ONLINE doesn't mean they're even on there PC, they could be AFK for hours.

There's no fun without cops :)

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
I submitted a reinstatement application last week, apparently they don't need LEO's that bad... Still awaiting for an email (forum PM).

ShaktarBoy

Maybe it shouldn't, but I think I am right in saying that the server got too much illegal RP already... so the rule should stand... But that's only my opinion!

Maybe it shouldn't, but I think I am right in saying that the server got too much illegal RP already... so the rule should stand... But that's only my opinion!

I agree way too much illegal rp (Los Angeles ain't like this IRL, only in a section. This is becoming more like Camden, NJ or the suburbs of Detroit, MI

Have you ever been in LA?

Yes I have and even went near the south central and Inglewood area. I know skid row does have a lot of homelessness but that is just one part of the big city. Kinda like San Franciscos problem. We went past Compton in one case on city streets.

When we were driving back from Cincinnati back to Waterloo Region, my father decided to exit off the interstate to one of Detroit's ghettos to get gas (cheaper outside of the core than inside), it was midnight and did look like grand theft auto but nothing happened xD.

Edit: LA is bad in parts but every big metropolitan has bad areas, for example Jane and finch in Toronto, east Washington DC, I think it was east Vancouver, montréal-nord, phoung 4 t.p. ho chi Minh...

Last edited by a moderator:

maramizo

<b><span style="color:FFFFFF;">MTA:RP Player</span
Yes I have and even went near the south central and Inglewood area. I know skid row does have a lot of homelessness but that is just one part of the big city. Kinda like San Franciscos problem. We went past Compton in one case on city streets.

When we were driving back from Cincinnati back to Waterloo Region, my father decided to exit off the interstate to one of Detroit's ghettos to get gas (cheaper outside of the core than inside), it was midnight and did look like grand theft auto but nothing happened xD.

Edit: LA is bad in parts but every big metropolitan has bad areas, for example Jane and finch in Toronto, east Washington DC, I think it was east Vancouver, montréal-nord, phoung 4 t.p. ho chi Minh...

RIP Mane. RIP.

Torecee

The entire problem would be solved if all those illegal players showed some activity on their PD alts, instead of robbing the living skin cells off every single citizen in los santos 40 times a day.
The illegal RP on the server is FAR from realistic, but all we care about is shooting at cops.

The entire problem would be solved if all those illegal players showed some activity on their PD alts, instead of robbing the living skin cells off every single citizen in los santos 40 times a day.
The illegal RP on the server is FAR from realistic, but all we care about is shooting at cops.

That is the same with lses and many other factions where people always go to their other alts and almost never come back. There was only one time where I've seen people come onto lses to rp with each other (surprisingly a call came and there was enough members for another call also)..

IMO, the illegal and PD rp is turning into a more RPG style. If we can work together, we can bring back the rp!

Deli

I submitted a reinstatement application last week, apparently they don't need LEO's that bad... Still awaiting for an email (forum PM).

Same, I was told that I was accepted. Waited for a few hours at the HQ, continuously contacting the NPC or w/e. Not one notification nor show up. You all need a new Chief.

Erron

I agree way too much illegal rp (Los Angeles ain't like this IRL, only in a section. This is becoming more like Camden, NJ or the suburbs of Detroit, MI
First of all,you are making a HUGE mistake here.Have you ever seen organised crimes in LS by a street gang for example?The answer is no since there is not any street gangs at all,only Crips which are going inactive again.
Secondly,in our server the illegal RP SUCKS,with the whole meaning of the word,only if you exclude Dinapolies,Crips and Zemun.All the other "illegal" RPers are a bunch of DMers,MGers,First Resort and PGers.
Well,this is only my view.You are not obligated to follow it of course.But I think I am not that wrong concerning the illegal RP.

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /

We need a reliable drug/weapons distribution system that can be accessed by -legitimate- illegal factions who are not scrubs, have the leaders pick up big supply of drugs/weapons, and distribute them equally among the faction to be sold for -fair- prices (enough for a third party to sell for profit). Also, we need to start having illegal factions (mainly gangs) to start claiming turfs in populated areas such as central, and east Idlewood, also Ganton. That way gangs are close enough to each other to see how each one operates, gives sales competition, and also gives the ability to have turf wars. That's how it works in LSRP anyhow, and I can say it is amazing how illegal RP is conducted, I can sit for hours on a corner, and have legitimate RP without having police harrass me 24/7, and without getting robbed left and right.

Contact illegal RP faction leaders, and help them structure properly. You can't expect them to change on their own. Sometime we need leaders to point us in the right direction.

First of all,you are making a HUGE mistake here.Have you ever seen organised crimes in LS by a street gang for example?The answer is no since there is not any street gangs at all,only Crips which are going inactive again.
Secondly,in our server the illegal RP SUCKS,with the whole meaning of the word,only if you exclude Dinapolies,Crips and Zemun.All the other "illegal" RPers are a bunch of DMers,MGers,First Resort and PGers.
Well,this is only my view.You are not obligated to follow it of course.But I think I am not that wrong concerning the illegal RP.

I do understand that LS is a bad representation of LA but I believe we were going more LA stuff and just LA's style of being a city. .

I'm not gonna say that you are wrong but a way to improve PD rp is to make more realistic illegal rp. That'll cause a chain effect slowly improve other factions no matter if we are going to be based on LA or LS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png