• Yes, merge LSPD & SPD

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No, do NOT merge LSPD & SPD

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
1) The leadership team of SPD is the team to take control, more specifically eLst and Pulse.

FUCK NO! Last time we merged with SPD, the leadership team of SPD took over. Give the leadership team of LSPD a chance. Yea we don't have excellent RPers in our faction, but at least we're trying to fucking fix it. All I hear from everyone is LSPD sucks, they are noobs. Will saying something positive of LSPD harm anyone? I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I'm just trying to prove a point that not everyone in LSPD are noobs and maybe we should be given a chance...

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Make it happen, on two conditions:
1) The leadership team of SPD is the team to take control, more specifically eLst and Pulse.
2) Remove the low standard RPers from the factions after combining them, just get rid of them.

Love you <3

ALSO MISS YOU.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
no! No! No! Hell mothafucking no!!!!!

It's going to happen anyways, i don't care if people don't like it.

Reasson why people don't like it is:

"U R FACTION WIT BIG NUBS OK !!!"

People always start to hate towards eachother mostly OOC because another person thinks he has more "power" then the other person.
LSPD nor SPD is perfect and alot of that needs to be fixed. I can't find any other ways to fix it way better with merging then solo for both factions.
With alot of communication and some effort we can actually archieve something. Which is a awesome faction with nice RP'ers.
If you don't want it, and this will continue i'll simply just close one department and IDGAF wich one. (Because THEN you suddenly would join the oppesite faction)

(Oh sunny all above isn't redirected to you, but as a Ass.Chief you should know better... :) )

pickens

Pickens... LSPD SWAT is currently retraining so stop complaining about our SWAT division brah. :)
Katy, aka Desean, Its Robert Patterson here, I'd recommend putting the training on hold, IF we do merge we shall have to train both divisions at the same time so we can work together as a well oiled machine in S.W.A.T Ops in my opinion. (( if that made any fucking sense, its 2 AM and im hyped up on Dr P, bro xD my eyes are like pits xD ))

With a merge, everyone is always going to complain for 2, 3 days. lots of members leaving and everyone disliking it wants to donate for a new SPD

That's not going to happen.

We're going to have 1 PD faction and within a week, you'll notice the excellent diffrence.

AndreC

Wow, people are STILL bitching about this?

Even when I was LSPD, this was a nonstop quest to figure out 'hw 2 murge' and all three HC's being all 'LULNO SHIT LEADER THIS THAT' I thought this was already resolved.

But yes, a merge would be nice considering having 2 departments that refuse to cooperate is just like giving candy to two babies, they fight over it. If cooperation was in the question, we wouldn't have this thread, now would we?

pickens

Hello, I am imforming you all right now about that my WIFI at my house is down, Because of the recent flooding in Calgary Alberta, Where i get my Wifi from, I am writing this message off of a hotspot on my phone, It is Robert Patterson, Third Class Trooper, Assisting Commanding Officer of S.P.D. S.W.A.T., I am not sure when I will be back on, Should be back on within the next month, But I will not be able to attend any meetings about the merge or anything, I do hope that i will be able to keep both my current positions as Third Class officer or trooper and Assisting Commanding officer of a Special weapons and tactics divison.

sUp5rET.png