Merge them?

• Yes, merge LSPD & SPD

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • No, do NOT merge LSPD & SPD

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
What do you guys think? merging LSPD and SPD together, with our current playerbase there's no need for two police faction ongoing at the same time? Maybe even after merging them, limit the faction to 45 members.

Take a vote?

Blanco

We've successfully done this before when I was active and a super admin back like 3 or 4 months ago, but I doubt we can do this now.

First off, both PDs need retraining and their High Command has no idea how to deal with most situations they're in. They're both extremely disorganized, and the amount of members in each PD is too damn high to merge them both successfully. Now, I'm not taking sides here saying that one or the other is better than another PD. To be honest, both PDs suck.

If there were to be a successful merge then at least half the members of each PD would need to be kicked out, and the High Command problem would need to be sorted out.

You can't merge two dysfunctional PDs into one extremely dysfunctional PD.

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Above isn't fully true.

Me and some other HC are able to re-train people. The problem is GMT.
If we're going to merge (I'm dealing with it) then it would be easyer for both factions to listen to eachother.
To make big groups of re-training and sort out the retards.

We'll see if both parties agree, i actually only need to talk with LSPD HC.

_________

Update:

As far as i know it's going to happen. Waiting for a person to come online to finish the last things that needs to be sorted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to cover about the merge.

Merging the faction will cause 2 days of hearing people "Y u merge, omfg this sucks. *insert random insult about faction here* ". But I do think it needs to happen because/

-2 PD factions is too much with the current playerbase
- Other factions suffer from the PD being so popular
- If we do merge. we have a limit. with that limit players are "forced" to join other factions (LSES, HEX, SAN etc.) This is not entirely beneficial to the PD since they lose members, but it does benefit the server a lot.

I say yes to the merge and add to that. No more PD donation factions. It's basically ruining the servers ability to RP big events

Kodiak

No more PD donation factions. It's basically ruining the servers ability to RP big events

District: Claps would be heard from Canada all the way to China, as crowds cheer with joy.

OT: We should of never allowed donations for PD factions ever in the first place. Thank god senses have been given to this.

Nuby

Donator
Donator
I dont understand why there was a split after there was only one PD, ello said himself, he wouldn't accept another PD if we (sasd) merged with spd (which had merged with lspd) but someone spd split into lspd and spd, then sahp was made, like wtf.

We need to make it one faction for PD, the excess people who wish to join PD would require to go to police academy, we can basically use one of the PDs to have all the students/cadets, there they would not be able to do traffic stops or other things as such.

As a matter of fact, they could be put in the field as parking enforcement, ground security, etc...

Kodiak

I dont understand why there was a split after there was only one PD, ello said himself, he wouldn't accept another PD if we (sasd) merged with spd (which had merged with lspd) but someone spd split into lspd and spd, then sahp was made, like wtf.

We need to make it one faction for PD, the excess people who wish to join PD would require to go to police academy, we can basically use one of the PDs to have all the students/cadets, there they would not be able to do traffic stops or other things as such.

As a matter of fact, they could be put in the field as parking enforcement, ground security, etc...

What on earth were you smoking when you typed this?

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
I like, me wanna merge :D The player base, bad. No more trash talking between factions, dis idea good! :p (I sound so retarded)

pickens

I voted no but i am inbetween, As I am the assisting C/O of The S.P.D S.W.A.T division, I have had some IC and OOC problems with the L.S.P.D S.W.A.T divison, They are undertrained, disorganized, no protocols, no tactics, no nothing that is needed for S.W.A.T Operations, If we were to merge I'd recommend Me and the assisting C/O of L.S.P.D S.W.A.T take over the L.S.P.D S.W.A.T and do a whole reforming of the division, Having everyone apply and get trained again, I probably have a few refrences out there who may agree with this as my law enforcement RP is in my opinion is a good RP, I have also been told by Pulse I am pretty sure that I am a good RP for S.W.A.T with the tactics and protocols and everything and that I have a good law enforcement RP by Carlos Lopez, Not sure forums name but yah, If we do this I vote that Me and the current Assisting C/O of L.S.P.D S.W.A.T work together to reformat the whole S.W.A.T Divison, Finding the best of the best from the two departments and everything and retraining everyone with the protocols and tactics that S.P.D S.W.A.T Divison has in place themselves.

Rentation

I'm not for this and I'm also not against it. What's going to happen is going to happen and I'll stand by any decision that's made.

Kodiak

The main reason for people voting no are
- Losing Division status
- Reluctant to be under LSPD control

Pulse

Donator
Donator
Vote yes, waiting to speak with some people to finalize shitttt.

To set things straight: We didn't donate for SPD :)

Eureka!

Make it happen, on two conditions:
1) The leadership team of SPD is the team to take control, more specifically eLst and Pulse.
2) Remove the low standard RPers from the factions after combining them, just get rid of them.

Rentation

2) Remove the low standard RPers from the factions after combining them, just get rid of them.
Why just remove them? That seems a bit unfair to them to just drop them from the faction all together. I say we put them into training and have them learn what to do and if they still don't learn, or refuse to RP correctly then kick them.

sUp5rET.png