sUp5rET.png

Let's talk about the LSPD

Chase

LSPD & SPD merged under full agreement, It is full SPD and under My and Frank's command together with our HC we will make sure that the Department will be restored in it's entire honor.

Note: This has happened before, Vise Versa. And it was an epic and complete utterly fail operation, realized after 1 day. Then CSD was made.

Nova

Increasing role play standards can start with NOS being removed on the high speed vehicles. It's rather pointless, and someone with decent hand-eye coordination can keep up with a vehicle of any speed.

Alfredo

LSPD is under new leadership/guidance - i'd suggest we close this thread and delete it due to the majority of the problem being solved or if it happens again...

Chase

LSPD is under new leadership/guidance - i'd suggest we close this thread and delete it due to the majority of the problem being solved or if it happens again...

I asked some people who have so afflitiation of the lspd and who are active on the forums, and they knew nothing of the merge.
This has happened before, and this is WHY we have spd and lspd. A merge solves nothing and what ends up happening is it all falls apart in less than a day and just seperate again. So, don't take a too early false hole because if they cant get into shape, there is going to be problems. Replacing leadership doesn't really help for the most part when still... No forum chatter about what is actually going on.

Kaiser

Donator
Donator
Well, I was the former Deputy Commissioner of the State Police Department. I left mainly due to the shit rp that was in the server. The SPD was getting better as I was ruling it, since I do have some IRL Law Enforcement Experience. The major trouble was that each department thought that they were better than the other. I need you to make sure you don't hire those that were blacklisted and limit your detective buraeu and tell each department when you do an operation. You also can not do things by yourself, always contact other departments. If you want any of my help as far as training and such, please contact me. SPD had a rather great run and it will continue to do so since me and Ryan felt it was justified to put Mittel as Chief.

Chase

I guess SPD and LSPD merged, despite their ignorance to tell the public about it, leaving the public confused...

Even with their new leadership, nothing has actually changed. We need someone who actually... knows what to do. A Chief shouldn't be someone who is PRO-Corruption

AndreC

Just going to clarify the whole merger thing. I'm part of the new LSPD command, so there was no split from the department again. It was re-purchased and we're holding no grudges against any other department, and we hope to re-establish the LSPD in a new image. Everything going with the LSPD right now is pretty much 100% new, and is being ran by people who haven't been in any law faction in here so we have no reason to be bias towards any other faction. We've already had a bump in the road regarding an issue, and we've cleared that up so it's no longer an issue. I will say that the people in the command team has at least 5 years to MTA/SAMP police roleplay, so we all know what we're doing.

And to the confused public, the LSPD is now on the WEST side of the city... Pretty much the old SPD headquarters.

sUp5rET.png