sUp5rET.png

Let's talk about the LSPD

Mimic

I'd love to know what the community thinks about the current state of the LSPD.

I must say I am quite shocked at the level of RP as I have just returned to the LSPD after being Chief on my old character Michael Toretto. I have been called full of myself because I referred myself as the best Chief MTA RP has seen, the reason I said this was because LSPD was fully organised, had a fully functional SWAT team and all department positions were filled. No one liked me which made me realize I was doing my job correctly, a strictness is an element completely lost in Government factions due to the fact that if people shout at someone they cry and quit, that is unacceptable, if your willing to RP in the Gov understand discipline is the most important characteristic you need to get the job done.

Let me know what YOU guys think about the LSPD and maybe give suggestions on how we could improve it! I have been given leader of the Training Bureau which means recruitment and training are going to COMPLETELY change, a 2 week academy to teach everyone how to RP a LEO properly as I've been pulled over plenty of times without even being asked for my license and registration and I can't forget the cops didn't even check my history, anyway I've just blabbed on more than necessary!

TALK TALK TALK.

Last edited by a moderator:

Switch

Agreed, the standard of RP from the LSPD has changed alot since i was part of the High Command at LSPD while Mimic was the Chief. The LSPD had never looked any better and even people from SPD were saying it was a good idea that they had changed to LSPD. With your suggestions like Mimic has already said we can improve the LSPD and bring back that level of RP that we once had and make this the best and most realistic LEO faction this server has seen!

Chase

Toretto!!! :( You left before I could say sorry...

You were obviously the beat chief, I remember of how well LSPD was compared to SPD.
I think about it about everytime I go by the department

Mimic

You were obviously the beat chief, I remember of how well LSPD was compared to SPD.

Thank you so much buddy, makes me feel like I worked hard for something and not for nothing, I wish I could run the LSPD the way I used to and if I were given the opportunity I would definitely take the position back, maybe it's something that the LSPD needs.

Thanks again.

Switch

I totally agree, I think the only way that the LSPD can get back to the way it used to be is if is Toretto is Chief again. It will benefit the server alot as the quality of LEO RP will go up, what do you guys think?

Semih

Donator
Donator
Well since LSPD and SPD merged, LSPD closed and now for sale. And I think LSPD should be a constant faction, without sales. I think the only faction can be sold is CSD. Cause LSPD is the major part of Law Enforcement Agencies in server and since merge happened LSPD could never have reached its own quality back. I remember the days when I applied for LSPD, I worked my ass off for the app i made. And the quality of RP was really really good. But now, since the leaders don't work their asses off and gather Chief rank, instead they just buy, its really easy to get in LSPD. You can just go and do 'Hi, this is Semih Karadeniz, may I join LSPD ?' the chief would turn to you and say 'Sure !' And WITHOUT proper training you're PO I, in 1 day. I got PO I in 2 months. So I fully agree with toretto and believe LSPD should be a constant faction, with a proper leader and with a quality Roelplay.

Mimic

Well since LSPD and SPD merged, LSPD closed and now for sale. And I think LSPD should be a constant faction, without sales. I think the only faction can be sold is CSD. Cause LSPD is the major part of Law Enforcement Agencies in server and since merge happened LSPD could never have reached its own quality back. I remember the days when I applied for LSPD, I worked my ass off for the app i made. And the quality of RP was really really good. But now, since the leaders don't work their asses off and gather Chief rank, instead they just buy, its really easy to get in LSPD. You can just go and do 'Hi, this is Semih Karadeniz, may I join LSPD ?' the chief would turn to you and say 'Sure !' And WITHOUT proper training you're PO I, in 1 day. I got PO I in 2 months. So I fully agree with toretto and believe LSPD should be a constant faction, with a proper leader and with a quality Roelplay.

Thank you for your support, I appreciate your effort too.

Mimic

((sorry for double post, just getting a little frustrated that's all))

Seeing as I've not got much feedback can an admin go ahead and delete this thread.

If the community would like to see me as Chief and bring back LSPD to the way it should be then go for it, I won't deny the position.

You have till Monday to respond, if not I will no longer be apart of High Command, I will lower my position to a PO III and then focus my RP on another character.

Think about it and be smart.

Do you guys want a Chief that doesn't even know what CPU is? or a roll call? Seriously? I don't think so.

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
Hell no!

((sorry for double post, just getting a little frustrated that's all))

Seeing as I've not got much feedback can an admin go ahead and delete this thread.

If the community would like to see me as Chief and bring back LSPD to the way it should be then go for it, I won't deny the position.

You have till Monday to respond, if not I will no longer be apart of High Command, I will lower my position to a PO III and then focus my RP on another character.

Think about it and be smart.

Do you guys want a Chief that doesn't even know what CPU is? or a roll call? Seriously? I don't think so.

Agreed. But the fact is. The first time you guys (Mimic and Switch) Took the part of Commander and Assistant Chief. The first thing the SPD Peeps said. You lieterally ATTACLED back, fucking up the LSPD the way it is today. If you two would of just been men and walk the hell away. Switch would probably be Lead Admin and you Torreto Chief of Police. Think about it. No one likes you (except some peeps like Hazard, who i respect). Hell. I don't like you guys. If it (again) wasn't for YOU guys attacking back. LSPD and YOU would still be at stance the way it was like 4 monthes ago. Like i've said before. The respect factor in OOC, you dont give a DAMN's worth life of the word respect. Both of you! Also. swicth abused admin 24/7 on Vehicle Repairs during VEHICLE CODE 2's. i mean WTF. Get the fact Switch. You was BLACKLISTED in ROOTGAMING as well. You REALLY think we want you to lead LSPD, when you was blacklisted on ROOTGAMING? I mean come the fuck on, guys.

No damn regards,
Ms.Princess2

Edit: Also, -1 on you guys leading LSPD

Edit:
Switch | Switch's Signature said:
-'' Team Work is the KEY to Success''

What a joke Signature as well.

samyong

The hostility is not needed, belligerents in this should think on their actions and seriously take their ego out of the equation; in the past few months the LSPD and SPD has seen some of the crappiest roleplayers, the heaviest, meanest and corrupt police (despite the server rules) and the most obvious, Metagaming. Longer training will lead to people not liking it because they just want to be a cop and get out there with their crap-ass binded emotes. Think about it, respect is both ways and if people can't respect one another then why be a community, why stick ones neck out for the benefit of the community as a whole? Mimic is trying to make a difference to the way things are run and has made a convincing statement. It called nothing for the harassment and insults that has been handed to him. OOC Insults are against this communities rules and few people in this thread should be punished for their OOC insults toward one another.

Be mature, act your age and again take your egotistical nature out of the equation.

I support the teaching of roleplay, and Mimic has said this. Backing you up on this one.

Switch

Hmm..

Right. First thing I;d like to say is that i left the admin team on my own behalf, Toretto left the LSPD as Chief on his on behalf also, so we didin't get kicked. If we really wanted to we would still be where we were before. I'd love to tell you on how many people want me and Toretto to come back to LSPD as it was ran the best when we were in charge. And no one liking us?, do you think we give two fucks?, I mean like Toretto said if you were hated as a High Command member then it means that your job correct. But if people hated us OCC because they got shouted at ICly or get kicked because they were not right for LSPD, thats their choice. I mean your talking about us not showing respect? To be fair that post had 110% bullshit as you dont know how me and Torreto ran that faction, and me fixing cars during Code 2's? someone needs to cut the BS and get some proof. I dont know how the fuck you were, but if you were some butt-hurt LSPD/SPD member who got kicked by me or Toretto or get arrested, then just get over it and move on. And my signtuate is a joke? That whole post you made me laugh, Torreto laugh and im pretty sure everyone who read it. And the reason that LSPD/SPD is fucked to this day is because people dont know how to run it. Ask Ryan Smith, Appletrades, Tyrik Smith or anyone that was in the LSPD and they will say that me and Toretto were the best faction leaders of a LEO faction they had ever had.

So next time, get your facts right and dont be butt-hurt if you got shouted at or Kicked i mean its just a game! ;)

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
*cough*

Right. First thing I;d like to say is that i left the admin team on my own behalf, Toretto left the LSPD as Chief on his on behalf also, so we didin't get kicked. If we really wanted to we would still be where we were before. I'd love to tell you on how many people want me and Toretto to come back to LSPD as it was ran the best when we were in charge. And no one liking us?, do you think we give two fucks?, I mean like Toretto said if you were hated as a High Command member then it means that your job correct. But if people hated us OCC because they got shouted at ICly or get kicked because they were not right for LSPD, thats their choice. I mean your talking about us not showing respect? To be fair that post had 110% bullshit as you dont know how me and Torreto ran that faction, and me fixing cars during Code 2's? someone needs to cut the BS and get some proof. I dont know how the fuck you were, but if you were some butt-hurt LSPD/SPD member who got kicked by me or Toretto or get arrested, then just get over it and move on. And my signtuate is a joke? That whole post you made me laugh, Torreto laugh and im pretty sure everyone who read it. And the reason that LSPD/SPD is fucked to this day is because people dont know how to run it. Ask Ryan Smith, Appletrades, Tyrik Smith or anyone that was in the LSPD and they will say that me and Toretto were the best faction leaders of a LEO faction they had ever had.

So next time, get your facts right and dont be butt-hurt if you got shouted at or Kicked i mean its just a game! ;)

@Switch - Firstly, i was not an LSPD, on your behalf when you ran LSPD, its just how you RAN it. No biggy. What bothers me, you was blacklisted in RootGaming, and you want to run LSPD here? Think.

Edit: Also, LSPD and SPD Merged, and Mittell is running it. No room for High Command for you. Also. You hadn't DONATED for LSPD as well. if they would of token it when he donated? That would just be fraud to him. Again. THINK.

Chase

Agreed. But the fact is. The first time you guys (Mimic and Switch) Took the part of Commander and Assistant Chief. The first thing the SPD Peeps said. You lieterally ATTACLED back, fucking up the LSPD the way it is today. If you two would of just been men and walk the hell away. Switch would probably be Lead Admin and you Torreto Chief of Police. Think about it. No one likes you (except some peeps like Hazard, who i respect). Hell. I don't like you guys. If it (again) wasn't for YOU guys attacking back. LSPD and YOU would still be at stance the way it was like 4 monthes ago. Like i've said before. The respect factor in OOC, you dont give a DAMN's worth life of the word respect. Both of you! Also. swicth abused admin 24/7 on Vehicle Repairs during VEHICLE CODE 2's. i mean WTF. Get the fact Switch. You was BLACKLISTED in ROOTGAMING as well. You REALLY think we want you to lead LSPD, when you was blacklisted on ROOTGAMING? I mean come the fuck on, guys.

No damn regards,
Ms.Princess2

Edit: Also, -1 on you guys leading LSPD

Edit:

What a joke Signature as well.

I might be a little late on this, but you weren't here when they were the ones in charge. Let alone, it wasn't just "switch" who was apart of the LSPD. When I read Mimics post I didn't see anything about switch, If I'm mistaken, maybe I'll read it over.

I don't recall ever seeing you around when they were, I was... and although I thought of Switch as a complete dick, and Toretto as the loving guy he is..
Shit got done. SPD and LSPD were the only existing PD factions at the time (better back then) and LSPD was the only professional police department, while SPD was the lazy alternative.
When the LSPD was falling apart, I don't remember exactly why-.. I switched to SPD, and after doing so I made a bias of Switch being a complete asshole when I had reason to believe he was using his admin powers to metagame, although-.. I completely believe this due to what the logs were and so on, I don't care.
It happened, and it's over with. LSPD was a pile of shit after the leaders left, and some amazing leaders were no longer apart.

I don't know 'what' you've heard Princess, but it's inaccurate. You are only flaming against what you probably don't know much of. I may not like Switch, but I'm not going to push him away from being great. For you to put him down, you're putting MTA:RP down.

And just to waste more of my time to investigate...
How would you even start to know he was blacklisted on Root Gaming? I looked around the thread and no talk of blacklisted or anything of the nature except from you. Maybe you're from rG and placing personal hatred on someone who actually did some good here and put people in their place?.. Super Flex discussed his hate towards Switch after he stole a PD vehicle, after personally leaving..

Leaving it as is, I'm not sure how you know what is going on at rG, unless you're apart of their community. You've tried to be nice on everything, but yet you can't give someone another chance because... well why?

Jesus christ

Switch

Thank you for your honesty Hazard. I'd admit i was a dick back at the times when i was admin, but i never used my powers to benefit the LSPD. I'd admit i was a real dick but hey! me and Toretto got shit done!, Also i got blacklisted from LSPD on rG because i was ''faction hopping'' which to be fair is a load of bull when one faction is doing complete shit. I respect Hazard for giving his personal thought on me but either way if i was a dick or not, LSPD was the faction that was on top and im sure anyone can back me up i dont know princess, you dont know what happend behind the scenes of the LSPD you dont know how me and Torreto ran that faction.

Toretto should be Chief, i'm sorry but hes the only person on this server that can run a PD faction. He's being RP'ing since 2007 and has RP'ed every single type of person there is!, he knows what the fuck hes doing, ask anyone and even Ryan Smith would admit it that when we were in charge, LSPD was the most organized LEO faction there has been.

Also Princess, just because i didin't donate to LSPD, does that mean i cant run a faction, I dont think so? I think the people would rather have leaders that know what their doing, then people who dont even know the basics of LEO RP and just give a few dollars and they get the spot. I'm sorry but it should be the quality that gets the spot!

Mimic

This is just gone to complete shit, I am trying to look out for the community and give you the opportunity to have a better functioning LSPD regardless of what anyone thinks.

I have decided to leave LSPD and let them run it how they want to run it, I'll be focusing on my other character, giving me a perfect chance to exploit the stupid system there is.

May an admin please close my thread, I'm not even interested in running the LSPD anymore as I'm clearly not wanted. Thanks.

Ms.Princess2

Donator
Donator
I might be a little late on this, but you weren't here when they were the ones in charge. Let alone, it wasn't just "switch" who was apart of the LSPD. When I read Mimics post I didn't see anything about switch, If I'm mistaken, maybe I'll read it over.

I don't recall ever seeing you around when they were, I was... and although I thought of Switch as a complete dick, and Toretto as the loving guy he is..
Shit got done. SPD and LSPD were the only existing PD factions at the time (better back then) and LSPD was the only professional police department, while SPD was the lazy alternative.
When the LSPD was falling apart, I don't remember exactly why-.. I switched to SPD, and after doing so I made a bias of Switch being a complete asshole when I had reason to believe he was using his admin powers to metagame, although-.. I completely believe this due to what the logs were and so on, I don't care.
It happened, and it's over with. LSPD was a pile of shit after the leaders left, and some amazing leaders were no longer apart.

I don't know 'what' you've heard Princess, but it's inaccurate. You are only flaming against what you probably don't know much of. I may not like Switch, but I'm not going to push him away from being great. For you to put him down, you're putting MTA:RP down.

And just to waste more of my time to investigate...
How would you even start to know he was blacklisted on Root Gaming? I looked around the thread and no talk of blacklisted or anything of the nature except from you. Maybe you're from rG and placing personal hatred on someone who actually did some good here and put people in their place?.. Super Flex discussed his hate towards Switch after he stole a PD vehicle, after personally leaving..

Leaving it as is, I'm not sure how you know what is going on at rG, unless you're apart of their community. You've tried to be nice on everything, but yet you can't give someone another chance because... well why?

Jesus christ

Well sorry for being a complete bitch. I've HEARD about Sam and Micheal. Micheal, at the start, sounded like a cool guy, but when i joined, heard he was a dick to other players, so again, sorry for being a complete bitch. <3

LSPD & SPD merged under full agreement, It is full SPD and under My and Frank's command together with our HC we will make sure that the Department will be restored in it's entire honor.

sUp5rET.png