sUp5rET.png

How did you get here?

Chaoss

The real MVP
I'm curious... What brought you here to MTA:RP? Maybe we can focus advertisements at specific areas to bring in more players. So did you hear it from a friend? Maybe just over the server list? etc. etc.

Thanks!

BrastaSauce

Donator
Donator
Well, about a year and a half ago in Geometry class, I was paired up with two kids to do some work. They were talking about their bar being burned down by the Japanese guys so I asked what they were talking about. They said I wouldn't know, but oddly enough I did have GTA:SA for PC, so I decided to join in. I played a bit on the other server with them when my friend that I brought to this game showed me this server. I've been playing it ever since.

One of the friends that showed me MTA is Zachy, a current GM.

Cloud

I used to play on a server called MTA:RP in late 2011, so when this server came up im like ohai

Alexgils

I was playing one server before, but it out locked down so I tried to find another one server, one of friends finded out MTA:RP and I tried it out, and.....Yeah....

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
In the summer of 2012 my friend Darren/Deagle told me he was playing here so after that i joined as well.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I came here, because Ello invited me to play on his server, and i never left ever sense. I may have took a break but never left.

Senior

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I was playing another RP Server and It was closed, I was searching on another RP server untill I found MTA:RP.

connorada

I was hosting my own server which I had to close because of funding issues, then Ronnie Brown brought me here, cool guy, cool guy.

Gurky06

I randomly found it when it first opened as beta on server list. Got myself a gun license from DMV then kept playing it a bit. Then I took a 1 year break then came back, fresh start.

mehmetjre

I randomly found this server and I didn't know anything about RP.I created an alt with my realname and soon,my Turk friend sent me PM and Raymond showed up like an angel.

Bunny

MTA:RP Forum Legend
I found this server on the teamspeak server list, and then Joshua Martinez showed me around with Braunson and Cheeky

Penguin

Donator
Donator
I was playing a SAMP RP server when my friend Kevin Frankenberger (Who no longer plays here) showed this lovely community to me back in early 2012.

BearCock

Back in the vallhalla days, I randomly joined the server, saw that it was RP and thought that sounded pretty cool.
I had no idea how to properly RP, but you were required to submit an application. I failed it three times, and on the fourth one i was accepted.
that day, I was driving around as the delivery driver, and being the noob that I was I blew a bzr and hit some dude. I came out talking in /t lol sorrey man oh jee (Shit like that)
and that nice fella told me EVERYTHING I needed to know.

So now im here.

sUp5rET.png