sUp5rET.png

What's going on with MTA:RP?

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
There are a lot of rumors floating around and i felt the need to address them, once again.. So that the record is straight and there is no confusion..

Why did JTA ban Mint?
Mint was doing things that we seen as trolling. With the approval of both me and Mach2, JTA was instructed to ban Mint until we could figure out what he was doing.. We were confirmed on our Trolling belief once we unbanned Mint, and he proceeded to try and at least halfway successfully convince our admins to resign.

What happened to all the players?
Remember back when Braunson left? And our player base dropped nearly 20 players for about 3 weeks? Exactly.. Everyone of power in MTA has their own following, and most of the people who aren't playing here right now aren't playing because of a certain person.. There's really nothing we can do to counter that but get in game ourselves.

Do we have a scripter now?
Yes, Jockeyzz has returned from his 3 months with no internet, and is back at work.

Admin Positions?
We do have open admin positions now, due to the lack of loyalty of our previous staff, that we will be filling ASAP. If you don't already have an admin app posted after May 1st, please make a new one!

Is this the end of MTA:RP? #RIP #DED
Was it the end of MTA:RP when Braunson Left, When Joel Left, When Firedrill left? You might notice that a lot of those (Including those on this list) who achieve one of the highest possible ranks, they feel the need to go out with a bang.. MTA:RP is 6 years strong, and one person isn't going to stop us.. No matter how hard they try..

Can I help?
The best way you can help is to get in game. The more people we have in game, the better off we are. There may be 10-15 new people connect daily, but if they are the only person there they have no incentive to stay and check things out. Being there, Even if you're doing time wasting tasks for petty amounts of paychecks, helps.

Why hasn't JTA been removed yet? (yes i actually get this question, although im sure its just from the "followers")
JTA to date has done NOTHING wrong.. I encourage tickets on our UCP if and when ANY of our admins do something against the rules.. But making a ticket that says "He banned our only scripter" is not a legitimate reason, nor does it have anything to do with you.. Major decisions JTA has made have been done by the approval of myself or Mach2.

Hopefully some of these questions and answers, answered some of your questions..

As for me, I've been dealing with scumbags in real life as well... Someone decided to go to James Hargus level and Hit and Run my car.. So that was completely at my own expense to get repaired.

31252873_10214798826111835_8141253196971507712_n.jpg

So once life is done throwing rocks at me, ill be back in game.

Thanks for understanding :p

Last edited:

GamingBox

[b] Staff? Idk even anymore [/b]
Damn, that was a read, but most if not all the points here are valid, so in the end of the story, get your asses in-game, so we can have some fun :D

JTA

<b><span style="color:#47761E;"t>FiveM Developer</
Donator
We already got a clothing script ! :)

AwJ3

My unban ticket has been up for 2 weeks with no response from the banning admin, great. Can't really join :))

sUp5rET.png