sUp5rET.png

[video] Knockout at my school in a fight.

Vanilla Bean

I edited the video, but here's five of my friends taking on a 20 year old, and some other greasy kid at the parking lot. The guy in the black t-shirt ended up taking a seizure after being KO'd and was rushed to the hospital.

[video=youtube;hZOWHDt7hTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZOWHDt7hTc[/video]

I

IlikeTrains

Tell your friends that there all massive bitches :L it took 5 of them to do this and they cant throw a punch :L

I

IlikeTrains

I think the 20 year old stole the 5 guys pack of tampons :/ Or something like that :p

I

IlikeTrains

Hit hard enough to knock you out, put you in a seizure, and give you a concussion lol.

Haha, watch the end again, there were 3 guys on the guy, and the hit came from behind him and when he went down they punched him in the head and kicked him.

I've seen some shitty fighting but wow :L That was bad :L

PayneJ

<b><span style="background: url(http://tinyurl.com
Donator
That's messed up, man.. Does it really take a gang of 5 people to take on 2? Not even going to mention the fact that you thought that your friends did a nice K.O. when there was 3 people on one guy, aggressively kicking and punching his head.

I

IlikeTrains

Yeah there's not, but what you don't do is start bragging that your friends "knocked out" some guy when:

1. There was 5 of them
2. They fought like complete pussies (Coming up from behind to hit the guy & fighting 3 vs 1)
3. The "fighting" that happened was the WORST type of fighting haha, they just kinda slapped eachother

Vanilla Bean

Yeah there's not, but what you don't do is start bragging that your friends "knocked out" some guy when:

1. There was 5 of them
2. They fought like complete pussies (Coming up from behind to hit the guy & fighting 3 vs 1)
3. The "fighting" that happened was the WORST type of fighting haha, they just kinda slapped eachother

Must be good slappers to knock you out, put you in a seizure, and give you a concussion ahahaha. At the end of the day, they're not UFC skilled, dedicated fighters. In reality they're high schoolers, who have minimal fighting skills lmao. A grown man should have some common sense and not fight a teenager when their friends are right there. Of course they're going to jump in, if you didn't jump in for a friend fighting you'd be an even bigger pussy in my opinion. Hey, what are friends for anyway? ahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IlikeTrains

Well, You dont actually see the lad going into a "seizure" so I dunno' if thats true, and even if it is, its defo not the fighting that put him into a seizure, its the fact that someone is holding him on the ground and punching him will his other friend is kicking him in the head.

Ask anyone on the server do they think that's a cowards way to fight, I would bet most of them would agree.

Your friends aren't good fighter, or there not tough, there's just alot of them, And when the shit hits the fan and there not surronded by people there gonna get their ass handed to them.

Vanilla Bean

Well, You dont actually see the lad going into a "seizure" so I dunno' if thats true, and even if it is, its defo not the fighting that put him into a seizure, its the fact that someone is holding him on the ground and punching him will his other friend is kicking him in the head.

Ask anyone on the server do they think that's a cowards way to fight, I would bet most of them would agree.

Your friends aren't good fighter, or there not tough, there's just alot of them, And when the shit hits the fan and there not surronded by people there gonna get their ass handed to them.

You just seem like the kind of fella who would sit there, and watch their friend get their ass beat ahahaha.

I

IlikeTrains

Nah man, My friends can handle themselves, If I got into a fight with 1 guy I wouldn't want my friends jumping in and beating the shit outta that person, because then it mean that I can't handle it myself.

That's the difference, your friends are all tough lads when there all sitting together, bet it wouldn't be the same story if it was a 1 on 1 fight ;)

Vanilla Bean

Nah man, My friends can handle themselves, If I got into a fight with 1 guy I wouldn't want my friends jumping in and beating the shit outta that person, because then it mean that I can't handle it myself.

That's the difference, your friends are all tough lads when there all sitting together, bet it wouldn't be the same story if it was a 1 on 1 fight ;)

Ahahaha, my lads got each others backs through thick and thin.

weelawn

<b><span style="color:#DA81F5;"t>Irish Pride!</b><
Donator
Alright ladies, stop the arguments. Although, I have to agree with IlikeTrains, after all he does have a point. Five on One? What is that about. Once that dude got in that bunch, it was night night charlie regardless.

I

IlikeTrains

Yeah man, WeeLawn is right theres no point in arguing about this. I think I've already made my point and I think most of the people looking at this agree with me :)

sUp5rET.png