sUp5rET.png

Ventrilo VS Teamspeak

Lilncman

Okay.. It has surfaced to me that we are using Ventrilo Instead of Teamspeak , (Yes i know im slow) , I think TeamSpeak would be 100% Better for Us instead Of Ventrilo

- Ventrilo Is Cluttered and Eye Clogging , I mean i get mixed up with the channels, Not even knowing whether i went far enough

- Layout Of Teamspeak is 100% better, And wider for Better Preformance.

- Teamspeak has much more to offer, to personalize our Profiles, Avatars , Profile Pics, Etc..

- Teamspeak just looks better , As Though as vent all clogged up and it just Fucks up your eyes trying to find your channel.

In my opinion, We are using something that can be used better by another program, Better quality, and better looks, Its not just a boring color With Little Boxes for Settings. I know im not the only one Having this thought , But I think it will be better For the server , Maybe we should try this, I know im not the only one that is Thinking this idea.:p

A

Audi

-1 Wait I meant -1.

Reason being, we would have to learn the Cmds, if you don't know them. And everyone is using Vent right now, take to long/time to move it. KEEP ITR

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
-1 Sorry but i fucking hate teamspeak, and i prefer vent over teamspeak any day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Whatever is cheaper... As for the commands, TeamSpeak is more simplified in some ways, but more complicated in others. The voice quality also tends to decrease some on it, creating more lag if you increase the quality as compared with vent. It's part of the reason for vents simplicity.

KantoRed

Whatever is cheaper... As for the commands, TeamSpeak is more simplified in some ways, but more complicated in others. The voice quality also tends to decrease some on it, creating more lag if you increase the quality as compared with vent. It's part of the reason for vents simplicity.

I'm pretty sure TS3 is cheaper. And playing around with the settings should help with the lag. Generally +1 from me.

sUp5rET.png