sUp5rET.png

Vacation.

marco1598753

To all MTARP players and admins,I'm leaving on vacation for 3 months,dont reset my account and dont kick me from factions(set me Vacation rank)
and I will be on TS for somedays before I leave,gonna miss you guys :D

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator
In 1 month your propertys are going to be reset. The ONLY way to counter that is by purchasing one of the available paid subscriptions on the forum to prolong the reset time.

GR4P

In 1 month your propertys are going to be reset. The ONLY way to counter that is by purchasing one of the available paid subscriptions on the forum to prolong the reset time.

The phrase "Time is money" is finally has it's true meaning.

Zander

<center><span style="color:#FFA200;"t>MTA:RP VET<b
30 days... I belive that everyone can find time to log on for 5 minutes...

marco1598753

Anyway,if my account gets reset,then definitly leaving the server,since nothing to do here then,I expected people saying we will miss you and shit,lol.

Anyway,if my account gets reset,then definitly leaving the server,since nothing to do here then,I expected people saying we will miss you and shit,lol.

Actually it's called that you are given the opportunity to start over (it's a video game so why not?). Anyways, I barely RP'd with you (I think only a couple of times) and hope to see you soon!

Driga

<b><span style="color:#C41414;"t>Veteran</b><br />
Donator

All I did was warn you that your account will be reset lol. See ya

marco1598753

3months summer vacation,What do you think I can do in summer?
Thanks JOK3ER, you too.
Am not in my home country,so each sumer,I go to my home country

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

Don't know yah, but bye lol....

As Driga stated, The clean up script we run it once a month or so (every 30 days, you're lucky if we forget), It resets all your properties and vehicles.. two months after that (60 days) you receive a money reset, so you better sneak your laptop on your vacation and run to a McDonalds or something to mooch they're wi-fi, like I did when on a school trip :cool:

sUp5rET.png