sUp5rET.png

Un-realistic mapping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli

I don't want to be flamed at, but honestly I seen a couple of un-realistic mappings in MTA:RP, like the following picture.. The location is quite terrible as in it's like ' business, business, house. ', there's a lot of business's near that location so the building sticks out, but I have to agree that it's a good use of space but please use another building. Another thing is, what is up with all those garbage cans placed all over?

attachment.php

Attachments

• mta-screen_2013-11-13_19-07-35.jpg
    mta-screen_2013-11-13_19-07-35.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 53

Chaoss

The real MVP
People pay for mapping to be done. It supports the server and keeps our players feeling like they have some kind of mark on the server.

Due to this we usually do not deny mapping unless it's Non-RP or causes issues...

I see neither in your post. (But then again I can barely see that picture lol)

E

eLst

Mapping to went to went to shit after I resigned.
What can you do tho'. :p

I

IlikeTrains

Mapping to went to went to shit after I resigned.
What can you do tho'. :p

Well at least the mapping that is placed now doesn't cause the server to freak out and stays in the game rather than yours that when it was placed had to be removed a week later.

jamespond007

Donator
Donator
Trash cans are placed to stop people in chases driving so badass and cut corners at main sections and to also make people think about what they doing when driving around. It also opens up a RP element that the bins actually work like safes and shelves, meaning someone could if they wanted to bring back grimebusters or something new to empty them if they so wish to do so.

Deli

People pay for mapping to be done. It supports the server and keeps our players feeling like they have some kind of mark on the server.

Due to this we usually do not deny mapping unless it's Non-RP or causes issues...

I see neither in your post. (But then again I can barely see that picture lol)

Click the thumbnail, also you never deny request if they are donated for. All I am asking is that you re-place the building with another building because looks like they're trying to make an business there, and a house wouldn't be able to run a ' transportation type business '.

Neptune

Donator
Donator
Solution...

Let NEPTUNE do all the mapping.
Results : Will earn 10000 new players.
Massive sexyness all around Los Santos.
Just look at my awesome IGS Mapping (Sadly :( I deleted my MTA 2 months ago and all my mapping were gone with it :( )
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s676/NeptuneProd/mta-screen_2013-08-06_19-50-34_zps52ad9fb0.png
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s676/NeptuneProd/mta-screen_2013-08-06_19-50-54_zps277a3bb6.png
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s676/NeptuneProd/mta-screen_2013-08-06_19-53-38_zps91cf8625.png

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
Seems like a flaming thread toward ones mapping. It dosent violate anything, and theres a house to the right of it, so its not the only house.. Dont be mad that you didnt pick that spot first lol.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png