sUp5rET.png

Ticket Center Effectiveness?

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
How really effective is the MTA:RP's Ticket Center? I'd rate it's effectiveness 2 out of 10. I made a ticket about an administrator named HazelBryant who called me stupid OOCly, about one weeks ago And still nothing has been done? Very poor service I'd say. Something needs to be changed here. I'm usually not the type of person to complain about administrators getting special treatment, but this is pure proof that some in fact do just get special treatment. If this were just a regular player who OOCly insulted me, they'd get administration jailed within a matter of minutes, but HazelBryant being an administrator, the time for him to wait to get a punishment, if he ever does get one, is extended to as long as possible. This seriously reminds me of Rooot******. I'm very dissatisfied. And am annoyed by the lack of care towards the ordinary player here at Multi Theft Auto Roleplay.

I hate to take this to the public, but I feel as if it's the only way that I can seek justice here in this community!

Ticket Center Report
reportym.png

Surray Brown (aka HazelBryant) being an administrator
reportjs.png

Callum

Well, we have a lots of players and admins and with that we get a lot of tickets on the ticket center. I rarely go on the ticket center anymore, unless I come in game and the system tells me I have a report assigned to me. As you know, the server was offline for a few days when you posted that ticket, and some admins just left to do other things. Im just guessing but there are probably over 20 tickets on there at the minutes. Most are reporting admins (sigh). Now, there are a few leads, heads and the owner who can do these tickets, but then a lot of us are busy. I personally have a lot of college work to complete, especially as I am going to university next year - I really need to do my work!
I have two assignments that need to be completed by TONIGHT! and I have barely started them as I was working on other things, such as the hunger and thirst system.

The main issues with there being so many reports, is that a lot of reports are about gun refunds as well, the trouble is they just get left as when I come in game, I have to check to see if that player is online or not, and then if they are not then tough luck, I cannot do that report.

Different timezones also play a part, you may reply to a post 1 hour before I go to bed and therefore its like a whole day before I can reply. (But as mentioned I rarely go on the ticket center due to college being more important in my life)

So yeah, I will have a think on how we can improve things (maybe a system to give weapons to offline players, which will cut down a lot of reports) and we may find some of out best super admins to help out on the admin reports.

If an admin does something wrong, and we do not feel its quite worthy of an infraction, or both the player and the admin are as bad as each other then the only punishment we generally give is a warning to that admin. But then the player does not feel like the report has been handled... so what do we do??

Callum.

Chase

I do believe I handed the ticket to another admin, when I was admin, for that matter.

Just contact the admin I gave it to, because sometimes, they'll just need reminders.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
Why is it that when I have proof that the administrator called me stupid, it takes so long to do something about it. I understand that a lot of tickets are passed through the ticket center daily, but there's probably more reports in game, then there is on the ticket center. In game if this where an ordinary player, something would of happened within minutes.

toshiba

Banned User
Donator
Took 6 long days for this ticket to finally be handled, once I've brought it to the public's attention... Seriously there needs to be a new system in which you guys operate with the Ticket Center... Maybe classify priorities, something like this should of been dealt with before someone who's reporting missing guns... I probably won't be using the Ticket Center unless changes are made.

sUp5rET.png