sUp5rET.png

This should be removed - People MG it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hash-Mush

Hello.

I belive that the "Owned by: John Johnson" and "Rented by: John Johnson" should be removed as people are MG'ing it, so instead of people can just follow a person and see them drive to a house and then just go over to it and see if that's really their house or just there for a visit, give me your opinions if you think it should stay.

Picture related.
2niy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
Whats the point of not being able to rob someones house when he is offline? That makes no sense :p Criminals don't wait for you to return from vacation to rob you :p
+1 for removing

Torecee

Whats the point of not being able to rob someones house when he is offline? That makes no sense :p Criminals don't wait for you to return from vacation to rob you :p
+1 for removing
you cant log off in real life..
so this 'vacation' you are talking about, takes place while you're online, but not at your house.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
Ehm, well this should prevent metagaming. Also i don't know all the current rules but for example, if the owner of the house you are trying to rob is offline more then 2 weeks then you should get permission to rob it. It's unfair that you are safe while being offline, some people even do it deliberately.

And it's easy to make a check for admins, so when they get into the marker they will see who owns the house.

A big +1 from me.

Jaketsui

Donator
Donator
you cant log off in real life..
so this 'vacation' you are talking about, takes place while you're online, but not at your house.

Acually ''Vacation'' Is when your offline :p You know. out of town. Out of city. not at your house. Cant get there fast

Chase

Kinda neutral about it.

While yeah, some people MG it, some don't. For those who don't, not being able to use this properly as is, is annoying.

This could spark a new idea - A point based RP level system.

Quickly:
If you are level 0 RP, you can't see these tags. If you are level 1 RP, you can see these tags because you're trusted.

This could also be integrated towards RP+ members, but I wouldn't want to see only RP+ members able to take advantage of the necessary tools we use to RP.

To me the highest level of RP would be like 5 or something, but it's interesting to think about since we have nothing like it.

Fusionz

Donator
Donator
Kinda neutral about it.

While yeah, some people MG it, some don't. For those who don't, not being able to use this properly as is, is annoying.

This could spark a new idea - A point based RP level system.

Quickly:
If you are level 0 RP, you can't see these tags. If you are level 1 RP, you can see these tags because you're trusted.

This could also be integrated towards RP+ members, but I wouldn't want to see only RP+ members able to take advantage of the necessary tools we use to RP.

To me the highest level of RP would be like 5 or something, but it's interesting to think about since we have nothing like it.

+99999999

MichaelNL

Donator
Donator
+1 for the level system, however if you get admin jailed it should be set back to 0. Just like how your RP+ get's removed when you get admin jailed. :)

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
I support changing it. Make it visible to Admins only.
As for robberies, This will make things more realistic, because they will need to actually steak out the property to make sure it is the persons house.

BobbyZ

Donator
Donator
I support changing it. Make it visible to Admins only.
As for robberies, This will make things more realistic, because they will need to actually steak out the property to make sure it is the persons house.

I'd agree with this. Most house robberies happen because people MG the name on the property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png