The State of the Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So as you all know, We have been offline for about two days now...

After working closely with OVH to try and secure ourselves on a bigger server, We have came to the conclusion that this is our plan:

OVH (Our Datacenter) is located in Canada, and Apparently Monday is some holiday for Quebec. For that reason, No one will be able to assist on our server until Tuesday.. So we will likely not be back online until late Tuesday, When we can get their assistance of Moving everything from the old server to the new server.

As this point it is still undecided, But we are aiming to get a 10Gbps Server, To pretty much guarantee this issue isnt going to happen ever again. Because of that, We will obviously need to run a donation sale, Considering the cost of our hosting more than Triples at that point.

Either way we do plan to have a new, sligtly better server on Tuesday.

Although i have no actual proof, i have an idea of who it is ddosing us.. (Course that never stopped FFS from posting up their info) My idea is its Joel, but again I have no actual proof on that matter yet.

[6/22/2013 10:58:49 PM] NeverSay: Look
[6/22/2013 10:59:10 PM] NeverSay: Ima be real because
[6/22/2013 10:59:25 PM] NeverSay: I really rather not have this battle Joel knows
[6/22/2013 10:59:32 PM] NeverSay: Who ddosing u but doesn't want to tell
[6/22/2013 10:59:51 PM] Overload: Then hes an accomplice
[6/22/2013 10:59:55 PM] Overload: payback will be a bitch
[6/22/2013 10:59:58 PM] Overload: :)

Thats what I have at the moment.

Thanks

LiqueFire

Well lol I just spoke to neversay, seems like he is telling the truth but he is saying that Joel knows whose ddosing u but he won't spill out anything right now :p

Cali4Life

Donator
Donator
I have handled 2 days of boredom I guess I can go through another day. CANT WAIT TILL THE SERVER IS UP! :D

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
So,
I was not lucky in finding a way for us to do 10Gbps.. I figure we have a day, Lets run a Donation Sale... All Donations made while the server is offline are being TRIPLED and will be added to your account once the server is back online Tuesday. If we meet our goal of 200$ we will get the 10Gbps server as planned, Or If we go for the 1Gbps server our goal is only $50. (I had planned to pay this amount out of pocket, BUt if we can raise it, i will be more than happy)

All perks are x3 their normal amount, and Donation For Admin is discounted by 25$..

Thanks

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
You should look into the ddos protection called "CloudFlare" If you have not already.
cloud flare is great for websites, and we use it here.... but it just dosent work like that for gameservers

Kodiak

<b><span style="color: white;">Faction Leader<br /
Can't wait to see how the new Box treats, hopefully it reduces lag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png