sUp5rET.png

The problems facing LSES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarekirby

Donator
Donator
As the Head of LSES we have a lot of problem's biggest one Not enough Applicants. We don't get barley ANY applicants. so we cant be active because we don't have barley anyone. and anyone of Quality applying. We need people to apply because we cant relay do big events. because no active LSES means No Big events. We have a huge amount of PD and other factions but Not a big amount of LSES. but lacking LSES means we cant have Arson's. or terrorist attacks. so this is my personal plea for people to apply for LSES we need members. i got a good group but my goal is to have 15 active members. so please APPLY people

SarahLore

Uh.. We don't care if it's under your control, still inactive no difference..

You clearly didn't bother to read a thing of what he said, did you? He was asking people to actually join to help it not be so inactive.

@RareKirby; Just an idea, maybe you guys could try to have some ideas to actually entice people to want to join / apply? Maybe monthly IC parties or something for the staff, or stuff like that? Something that'd actually make people go "Oh..that looks like fun, I can try it out" and then actually apply :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png