sUp5rET.png

The PD's

C

Cloud

SENSITIVE PEOPLE THAT ARE IN THE PD'S DON'T READ ANY FURTHER
how to make csd less noob: send them to the country side, where they don't bother anyone.
how to make spd less noob: give them map-wide patrol or someshit and get them out of LS because they is #yolocops and everyone like o shiet is trigger happy mofo's
how nooby is the spd? look at this:
9771501f45f44d53acb0c52c9bd5cc51.png

how to make lspd less noob: fire the hc

lol Well the jursidictions would only work if people rp in the country side but we'll need a even bigger player base for that (100 people is good enough for one city)

Chase

lol Well the jursidictions would only work if people rp in the country side but we'll need a even bigger player base for that (100 people is good enough for one city)

Let's not mention there are no speed limits outside of LS. I don't RP outside of LS, I really don't care what the "rule is that admins come up with just to save their asses" is, I don't fucking RP when there is no speed limit in that area. If a cop tries to pull me over, even thinks about it, I will get some rope, hand it over to some friends, and have them CKd so fast.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator

If jurisdictions were enforced, the factions wouldn't be bought. If the factions wouldn't be bought, there'd be no money. Refer back to the first point and read again.

sUp5rET.png