sUp5rET.png

The Pörtino Crime Family

Stick

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Trust... Thats what they said, back in 2001. Now we all moved on.. We all saw our faults, we made mistakes.. Cops were corrupt.. People were afraid.. And the people that weren't afraid are involved with the gang called "innocent Saints".. We also had our propertys.. We also had dirty hands.

But we knew the word:"Respect".. Now 12 years later.. We moved on.

First i had my own boss.. That was 10 years ago.... I learned from that fat idiot.. He would've sold his mother if he could get some money, treated us all as crap.. And the worse thing. It was my own father. He never cared about the Family.. He never cared about my mother, she died in a car crash..

There was never an investigation simply because the cops didn't gave a single fuck what happend. Aslong as they got their pay check.
It never been in the newspaper because they tried to sort out all the negative influence from the city, just so it looks like a good running city. Meanwhile the mayor was dead for almost two years. That was life there in Italia...

And guess where my father was when my mother gave birth before she died to my brother. He was gambling again.. He lost everything.. The compound.. The money, and the most important thing.. The Respect from the family..

Everyone left us..So he suicided by taking an overdose of drugs.I didn't care..Didn't even got a fucking penny from him, since every last penny of him went to the old speeding tickets and shit.

And now Everyone joined "innocent Saints".. So now.. it was only me and my brother.. My Cousin is somewhere else, didn't see him around yet.

I'm sure he didn't die... We'll just wait untill that dirt bag shows up..

We left the city.. A few weeks ago.. Me and my brother are still searching for a place to setup our compound..

A new start... With new chances..

Ranks

Associates

Well.. You've just joined PCF so you will not get much respect, but if you show that you are loyal to the Don... You will get your place in PFC.

Thief

You will be used for small criminal things, like stealing something or beating someone up.. The Don knows that you are around, and keeps you in mind.

Soldier

As a Soldier the Don knows you show respect, he knows that he can trust you and you will be asked for more things.

Capo

As Capo you may actually recruit people, the Don respects you enough.

Underboss

You are dealing with the new ones.. Give them things to do and you know how it goes around in the family.

Consigliere

You are taking care of all the bank issues, and help the Don when he needs you.

Boss

As boss.. The Don has given you the task of controling a area. You report important information to the Don but most likely you're
the one deciding whats going to happen in that area.

Don

The don takes decisions.. He knows the city and knows his enemys, he's leading the whole family.

OOC part

Rules:
1. You're active.
2. You accept a CK when asked.
3. Shooting people for no reasson is instant kick + CK.
4. Provoking cops is instant kick + Ck when shot by a cop.
5. You can properly RP.
6. You're atleast 14 years old. Or mature enough to join.
7. You're able to come with suggestions, and you will always promote this faction in a good manner.
8. IC = IC. No leaking OOC else you'll be CK'ed.
9. You are wanting to do passive RP.
10. If you got DM on your record as a player (i will check this) then you're FORCED to inform me.
11. You will speak the truth OOC, and if you have any problems you contact me.

If you'd violate a rule which says CK it might be possible that i'll leave it with a warning and just kick you.
Depends on who you are.

You think you're up for it? Send a PM to me and tell me why you want to join. Then we'll figure out a IC way to meet up.

OOC for extern persons.

If you find out any member violating the above rules, feel free to contact me. I'll sort it out. Prefer to have some proof, if not i'll dig in myself.

Thanks !

Stick

I'm going to crush the other illegal factions.

They will stop or merge once they've found out the proper way of being illegal.

Including the PD's wouldn't have much to do with us, since we try to stay off the radar :)

TurtleLove

+1 we need passive roleplaying factions. Fatman will be a good leader though.

The problem at the moment, not enough proper roleplayers at the server. :)

Lumimies

Banned User
Donator
+1, I hope fatman chooses good RPers for his faction, and beats these noob factions like salzahar and that other noob one .. :cool:

Fallen

Donator
Donator
YAY! I hope this becomes a big thing in the long run. I was thinking about starting up a Mafia, but I wanna go on and start up my other Illegal faction idea first. Definitely excited for a Mafia faction that'll know how to RP properly :)

DBoy814

Hi I am the leader of Claudio Faction and we do have a compound. I wouldn't mid a merge to be out in place. Just show me your members and your rp and we may be together. Although all this must be handled ic. Just find me I'm not hard to find. Matthew Wash.

DBoy814

I would also like to add. My faction does have a bad reputation of people using poor to no rp or MG. If we were to merge we would fish out all of those people and start from the beginning. I will do anything to get my name out of the red at this point.

Stick

Alright, it will take some time to find proper members for my faction. So be patient and we'll figure it out :)

E

eLst

+1

Just because it's Stick.. he knows what the fuck he's doing.

sUp5rET.png