The End of an Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overload

Keeper of the Keys
Staff member
Server Owner
Donator
As many of you know, I started a new job IRL around August of last year. Things have been getting busier and crazier to the point that I don't even come on MTA anymore. I just went completely full time at the new job..
In attempt to keep the community running smoothly I tried to hire a Community Manager. Unfortunately as many of you have witnessed that has not worked out as planned either.

MTA:RP is becoming more work than I can manage to keep alive. With my limited schedule, and without the help of those who are suppose to actually be managing the community, I have decided that its best to call an end to the era before it continues to decline.

Perhaps we will explore other options in the future (such as Minecraft, Farm Sim) like we were planning on doing a year or so ago.. But at the moment we don't have any plans to continue with any game servers. As of today the MTA server has been taken offline.

We are not planning on selling/giving our scripts or anything a part of our community to anyone. However we will entertain offers to purchase everything in full. The website, The forum software, the server, and all items used on a daily basis including database backups. Send any offers to overload@mtarp.co

If you are interested in staying in touch with me, You can add me on Skype at Sonofmarvin or join the MTA:RP discord, as we plan on leaving this active.

We look forward to the next chapter in our lives moving forward. MTA:RP was a great run, and it has had its awesome times.

Thank You for everything and I hope you all had as much fun as I did over these past years!
2012-2019

See Ya!

Console

damn, i don't know what to think. mtarp means more than just a server, it's a community, and it's sad to see it go down like that. hope the best for you and all the team. we had an amazing time here and we will stick around for future content.

Kane

Head Administrator, 999 shit
I want to give a huge thanks to everyone in this community, this shit was awesome and most of us can say we’ve all had a pretty damn right good time, It’s super sad to see the server go but after all nothing lasts forever and I’m so grateful that I was able to be a part of an amazing community from being a player to being able to help others with problems in the server and even out of the server and with stuff IRL.
I want to give a huge thanks to everyone within the community, you all together made an amazing place for everyone to chill and have fun
I want to give a huge shout out too @Campfin @BlackPyramid @GamingBox @Procipez @Wolf_VE you’ve made the last few months fun and I really hope we can all connect again soon.

And a huge thanks to @Mach2 you gave me a chance of being in the admin team and I know I wouldn’t have been in that position at all, but I guess it worked out eh?
@JTA nothing needs to be said, you already know how it is brother :) only if people knew how caring you are

The staff team

Now seriously, we’ve all had our banter and shit, but we all looked out for each other and we all made sure we made the right decision with things and i hope we can still stay connected.

I hope everyone will be able to connect with each other in the future and I really hope it should happen.
Thanks for everyone who’s been there for me who I haven’t mentioned, you all have made the best experiences I could have asked for playing here

Farewell :(

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
It's been a fun run.

I loved spending time with everyone, and getting to know everyone as well.

This community taught me a lot not only in the online world, but as a person.

I wish the best for everyone moving forward, and I hope you all succeed in wherever your ventures may take you.

hopzzz

<b><span style="background: url(https://goo.gl/2cr
Well done Skyfire. You did what everyone else who have been CM couldn't do.

Farewell.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
Rest In Peace. MTARP was the first roleplay server I joined after migrating from Garry’s Mod HL2/Fallout Roleplay, fell in love with it instantly. I lead and co lead several popular factions alongside many friends. I had many great experiences and some unfavourable ones. Though over the last two years I moved on to greener pastures in the MTA community, MTARP will always have a special place in my heart and I won’t forget the good times I had, from the various characters, factions and my time as staff. I’m still on the roleplay scene in MTA, just obviously not at MTARP, I won’t be publicly dropping any server names out of respect (unless Ello doesn’t mind).

On a unrelated note, I noticed a few people recently tried getting in contact with me via MTARP to find out I haven’t played there in a while, I’ll be dropping my discord if anymore old peeps need to find me, DrJoseEvil#1582

OfficialWolfVE

First ever server I learned to properly roleplay on. First ever roleplay server to begin with. It was fun and everything. sad to see it go to be honest. Farewell friends. Let's all keep in touch hopefully. Here is my discord if anyone wants to keep in touch. Wolf#0004

jenkins

I joined the server not long ago and never really experienced the "glory days", but this was a server and a community like no other.

Sad to see this happen, but it's been coming for a long time.

Malachi

I’ve had some amazing memories on this server since I started playing in 2014. This was the first MTA server I ever played and quite honestly my favorite. It will be missed!

Lucasdaman

<b><span style="color:#F2FF00;"t>Trial Admin</b><b
Donator
Jesus Rip MTARP all those memories Had a fun time with a lot of people

May MTARP rise again!....

Lesley

2012 *******
Donator
Sad to see a server go down after such a long time.

Farewell fellas, was fun while it lasted.

herrdag

MTARP Player
Donator
It really saddens me seeing this server coming to an end. I would like to thank everyone that have helped me throughout the time I've played on the server, all the support, and everything that taught me to Roleplay like crazy.

Farewell, MTARP, you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sUp5rET.png