sUp5rET.png

The big score...

Jerry Pickens

The Palomino Creek heist.

Hello dear MTA:RP players, recently I had an idea that I wanted to realize and put in to action.
I was inspired by the GTA V heists and would like to recreate something similar.
The heist execution would have to be perfect , considering the banks would be surrounded and flooded with police.
The targeted bank would be the Palomino Creek one.
The getaway will also be something that I will take in to consideration, because without the perfect getaway everything will crumble.
It will take time to plan the details, but I would like to hear the community feedback on this idea before I head deeper in to the forest.

tbJtZ.jpg Bank.jpgSecurity_Guard.jpg

Feel free to leave your feedback, and thoughts if it is possible to put in to action , considering the lack of active PD members.

Modelsport

<b><span style="background:url(http://tinyurl.com/
Donator
I have a full written plan for this with over 50 steps, all the gear, weapons, vehicles, routes and drop off points for money bags that me and z50pencez wrote up in 2015, unfortunately we were not allowed to perform the heist due to a lack of PD.

Initially our plan left out with two vehicles pulling up to the bank, with six people in total, the vehicles being sultans where two people would get out and head inside the bank with AR's and two watching outside for cops, the drivers remain in the vehicle and z50 was more of an external contact, with a sniper up on the overlooking hills. Once the bank part is completed, we planned to drive the vehicles down to the coast line and switch into a Jetmax, heading towards the LV direction where that mansion is on the coast, once the boat reaches that point z50 should have arrived in a patriot if everything went to plan, we put the money in the patriot with him and await further contact.

It's unlikely to happen until PD sorts it's shit out.

Jerry Pickens

I have a full written plan for this with over 50 steps, all the gear, weapons, vehicles, routes and drop off points for money bags that me and z50pencez wrote up in 2015, unfortunately we were not allowed to perform the heist due to a lack of PD.

Initially our plan left out with two vehicles pulling up to the bank, with six people in total, the vehicles being sultans where two people would get out and head inside the bank with AR's and two watching outside for cops, the drivers remain in the vehicle and z50 was more of an external contact, with a sniper up on the overlooking hills. Once the bank part is completed, we planned to drive the vehicles down to the coast line and switch into a Jetmax, heading towards the LV direction where that mansion is on the coast, once the boat reaches that point z50 should have arrived in a patriot if everything went to plan, we put the money in the patriot with him and await further contact.

It's unlikely to happen until PD sorts it's shit out.

Sound something like I imagined, but the escape route would be different. Thanks for your story mate.

DrJoseEvil

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
You sorta just joined the community yesterday... I don't think you have the equipment or the experience to pull off something like this.

DrJoseEvil

Donator
That is true , that's why I won't be doing this alone I will be asking aid of more experienced players.

I still dont agree with a new player robbing the bank. people will agree ICly to do it, knowing you have the OOC permission to do it (if you get approved) they'll say yes, rather then IRL people would be more skeptical and hesitant to accept that type of offer/job

CanadianBacon

<strong><b><span style="color:#9E00BD;">$$$<b>
This won't be able to happen until we have enough cops to block every exit of palomino with 3+ each.. The lack of police will mean you show up with your six guys, but only four or five cops come in. A bank heist would attract a lot of police if it took long enough, and if it succeeds, 10x that amount just looking for the culprits. We don't have the playerbase to be doing this sort of thing, at all.

The last time I saw a bank heist was in 2013, there were 80 or more people on, and a good amount of them were cops.

-1 until we have a player base of 80 again.

not trying to be a buzzkill but, it makes sense.

Jerry Pickens

I am still currently in the planning stage so anyone who would like to participate in any way please feel free to contact me via the forum private message or in-game (Jerry Pickens) !

Any advice is really helpfull!

Jerry Pickens

This won't be able to happen until we have enough cops to block every exit of palomino with 3+ each.. The lack of police will mean you show up with your six guys, but only four or five cops come in. A bank heist would attract a lot of police if it took long enough, and if it succeeds, 10x that amount just looking for the culprits. We don't have the playerbase to be doing this sort of thing, at all.

The last time I saw a bank heist was in 2013, there were 80 or more people on, and a good amount of them were cops.

Not only your message is reasonable but also true , but I'm thinking that this is a country side bank the scale of robbers/cops shouldn't be high. I still have hope for it to be doable.

Beatty

Donator

A majority of the department would have to be online to even make it semi realistic.

IlikeTrains

Banned User
+1 but it will never happen,

Any sort of armed robbery just wont happen in the server, the PD need to have enough PD and for them to be online, there needs to be more than 2 admins (who aren't part of LSPD) to recon the situation (1 lead+) and then the payday for robbing any store is hilariously low, you would be better off to rob people on the street as far as making cash goes.

To much organisation for admins and PD to do.... sorry dude :/

Mach2

Server Supervisor
Staff member
Server Supervisor
I think this is good, but there's at least have to be a 1:2 ratio between how many criminals and cops. 1 criminal = 2 cops. Get some more hours and then remake the thread.

sUp5rET.png