sUp5rET.png

SWAT - Has this ever happen to you, criminals?

Y02R

Has SWAT Ever come into your house when you were offline or online and clear up all your stash including your furniture? It happened to me. Heh.
I came back home when I went IG and everything i had was gone. :L

394922_312349405550257_2062254268_n.jpg

E

eLst

They raided my house for some reason while I was in it, as soon as they saw my safe they had a hissy fit and got all excited.

Userone

Once I was in a police pursuit as a State Police man, ended in criminal's house. He was claiming to have a bomb, but when we surrounded him he went off.

Beatty

MTA:RP Forum Legend
Donator
It happens a lot when people go into someones house. A lot of people give each other keys to their properties, and if they run inside, the police have probable cause to go inside. Anything illegal found can legally be taken, and you can legally be arrested. However this is MTA:RP, if we were able to arrest someone for having a house full of shit without a gang bang of QQ'ing, I'd have to award a prize for best RP server.

Y02R

Can't the PD aleready raid criminal's property's that are not affilated with any Illegal faction?
And btw, I'm not accusing anyone etc, cuz that happened to me at the start of the server a long time ago,
So don't turn this thread into a discussion lol.

Anything illegal found can legally be taken, and you can legally be arrested.

Lol, the old SWAT also confiscated my couch and microwave :( And I had fuckin 2 AK's and a Shotty which my friend brang me. xD

sUp5rET.png